What's your favorite thing to wear in your little space? (Girls/Sissies)

I would relax at home on my own dressed in full girl's school uniform. I had a selection to choose from in all the usual school colours.
I would wear a bra which I would pad with spare knickers. A blouse and skirt set of the appropriate colour for my choice that day. Skirts were usually short pleated variety. Often a matching jumper or cardigan and knee socks, either white ot matching colour, I am not a fan of tights.
Of course I would be wearing cotton school knickers in the appropriate co;our.
That was my ideal outfit for relaxing at home.

• Love
Reactions: Lilschoolfox, SashaNicole, daisycupcake and 2 others
I like to wear a blue skirt in combination with diapers

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Dresses my appropriate age ~~ 4 years old

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Luvshugs, Angelapinks and 2 others
I don't really have that much, but I usually wear a diaper and a nightgown, as well as one of my princess crowns.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Diaper, onesie & pleated skirt. Neutral top. The diaper is optional though, but she definitely likes them.. I FINALLY cleaned a spot in my room that I can lay down and colour in! So when little me needs some attention I now give her some time on the floor to use my art supplies. She loves it ^_^

Recently I've been coming to know this little self in me as a kind of seperate part of me. I think she is the part of me I never let the world touch. I love her..

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and KittyninjaW
Actually, I enjoy wearing more boyish/tomboyish things with a hint of feminine, like a graphic t-shirt with something cute on it! For me, it's an admission that I'm not ready yet to enter the world of the adult woman and femininity and have to be kept in childlike androgyny until I am.

That being said though, I love a cute tutu ❤️

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Whenever I can I love wearing my night time onesie from ODU and over that any dress or girls' clothing that's pink which is THE sissy color. I always love wearing pink in littlespace. I also will wear diapers if I have any during that time which hasn't been for a while now.

Reactions: KittyninjaW and BobbiSueEllen
Back