What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a wet diaper?

I would guess around 30 hours? Maybe less? I've gone from midday one day to night the next before I leaked, so I suppose that's around 30 hours

Reactions: leterrip
Probably about 12-14 hours I would say. I was wearing plastic pants over a very wet disposable. It was rather nice.

Around 16 hours I think, I was away from home all day with no way to change

I am diapered 24/7 and very often wear the same diaper for 24 hours. I put on my diaper going to bed. I use a high capacity brand (various brands) with booster/s. I usually wear a pull-up cloth diaper over that, and always Gary Euroflex plastic pants.

I work from home, so if the diaper is still holding up (not leaking, tapes still sound, no odor), I'll just stay in the same diaper. If it is STILL holding up and I'm not going anywhere in the evening, I will keep it on thru to the next night diaper. If I am going out in the evening, of course I will change into a fresh (and more discrete) diaper.

I don't mess BTW (I pull down to do that) and after years I guess my skin is accustomed to being damp.

I stay in my diapers until their about to leak. So I would say a very long time 😂

Hmmmm!

The longest I recalled wearing a diaper was when I was eight and I woke up wearing a wet Goodnite and I believe I wore it all the way till noon.

Like I said- my memory over that is a bit hazy but it's the longest I think I remembered ever wearing a wet diaper.

Back