What’s the longest you’ve stayed in a wet diaper?

lizzy21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
the longest for me would be a day :) what about you? bonus point if you were messy too!

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and ChristianDiaperLover
2-3hrs

Reactions: lizzy21
All night. I always pee in my sleep.

Reactions: AComputerGuy and Angelapinks
A day and a half or so in both wet & messy. If i go in the morning & don't shower before bed ill probably stay in it most of the next morning until I'm awake enough and / or feeling up to going back to not wearing a diaper. It's like a regression just without fully going adult baby. I do have a paci I sometimes sleep with when i really want to get a more authentic regression session i geuss. Mostly I'll go by how much more i think they will hold without leaking anything.

Reactions: lizzy21
johnnyb said:
Good effort! Well done. A clear winner .
That chat you made says it's closed for replies. So i haven't said anything. And nothing has come up today it's been a pretty good day

I was chatting with lizzy earlier. I've been napping a lot. I snuggled up on the couch with mom for a while. Other than that not much. I feel like i did a good thing helping allert to the fact that adisc's email server wasn't encrypted. Other than that today has been slow and for once i don't mind to much.

Not exactly the forum it's self is fine & it's fixed (1/2)

Around 24 hours would be the longest I've spent in a wet diaper. I drove 16 hours straight and went straight to sleep when I got home. Peed my diaper before I started my trip and stayed soaked till I woke up the next day. I was wearing a pee proof diaper cover and eventually they both leaked and left me with a wet bed.

I haven’t worn in a while, but 12 to 15 hours wet is about my limit. If I am messy I try to change within a half hour if I can.

Reactions: DiaperVapor and TheDiaperdStoner
I have no idea how everything is setup on the backend but basically with the unencrypted email someone that knows what there doing could intersept the contents of emails sent from the server. Because it's mostly just notifications. It's probably not a big deal but password reset links getting leaked might not be great.

I used to run a mastodon server a few years ago and that really taught me how to deal with toxic sys admins trying to hack & ddos the server.

As far as adivice not exactly. I'm not the best at describing things in a way were the other person doesn't already kinda know what I'm talking about. There's probably a few good articles online about cyber security from the standpoint of well an average internet user. Sorry i didn't know what else to call it but ya.

Sys short for system

Everything I've learned is through trouble shooting. I'm a very determined person so I'll be googling for hours try to figure out x, y or z

Reactions: Deleted member 58459
Back