What's the best panties ...

Angelapinks said:
I love the pink Hello Kitty ones and the ruffled pink ones with the sheep motif.
The pink unicorn panties are sold out 😞 but the others are ordered 😁

Angelapinks said:
I love the pink Hello Kitty ones and the ruffled pink ones with the sheep motif.
How is the sizing? Many are listed as one size. Will they fit an adult male? Also, have you ordered from this company? Are they reputable?

Reactions: michaelmc
Kayleigh said:
How is the sizing? Many are listed as one size. Will they fit an adult male? Also, have you ordered from this company? Are they reputable?
If you click on size or scroll down it showes the max waist and hip size im 40"waist and 37"hips ( 3xl size 16 usually and child 180 dress fits me ) also i like to click on the store to check out other stock 😁 🥰 as for trust I've never had problems

Last edited:
I'm wearing my favourite panties right now. They are silly, frilly, silky, pink, sissyish, and very nice. Also I can wear towels in them to.

In regards to your panties in your pictures above I like the hello kitty panties best. They make me want to behave like a young child in front of mummy and daddy :) they would be embarrassing but erotic to wear at the same time. Very nice.

• Love
Littlebabybecca said:
I shop the girls dept of Target and Walmart mostly. Use to love Justice but they are now gone. Although "The Children's Place" now has a Tween section under "Sugar and Jade" with girls sizes up to 22 plus. Plenty of really cute panties to be found in the girls section...

View attachment 109293

View attachment 109295

View attachment 109296

View attachment 109294

View attachment 109297

View attachment 109299

View attachment 109298

View attachment 109301

View attachment 109300
View attachment 109300
View attachment 109300
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004603888301.html 🥰

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
I like cotton midi knickers they are super comfy and comfort is something I value, nylon and sympatic I find rides down when you are moving or sitting

• Love
michaelmc said:
The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern?
Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair.
With lace elastic or not is another question ?
For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants .
All links to that cotton pot of gold welcome.
What ever you call them i want to know ....
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect; ect....
if your wearing them over your diaper i found the best by far are barbragirdle panties floral hold diaper perfect very comfy as just a panty and last years bought at amazon

babyraggydolls said:
I like cotton midi knickers they are super comfy and comfort is something I value, nylon and sympatic I find rides down when you are moving or sitting
Cotton is so comfortable i got a pack of 10 panties for £6 at ASDA 13-14yrs 🥰

I’ve many pairs, in different colors, of Rhonda Shear Pin Up Girl Lace Control panties that I wear over my diaper. I love their look and they really minimize diaper sag.🍼🍼

• Love
Lollipops. Available on Amazon and Ebay. Plain high-waisted cotton panties with banded (nonelastic) legs.

Rhumbas in pink, lavender and white are so pretty and feminine, perfect for little girls and we sissies who love feminine things. They make a rather sissyish statement--but that's exactly why I like them.

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece and michaelmc
My most recent purchase is a set of florally embroided ones in multiple colors. I'm slowly but surly being able to switch out more and more stuff.

• Love
mistykitty said:
My most recent purchase is a set of florally embroided ones in multiple colors. I'm slowly but surly being able to switch out more and more stuff.
Do you think £24 for 6 very cute 13-14yrs panties is worth it? im very tempted im uming and aring 🥰

Reactions: mistykitty
The matching dresses aswell.... 😁

Reactions: mistykitty
  • Love
Back