What's the best panties ...

ACDEF said:
Among my favorites are the Vanity Fair Lace Revissant, Bali Skimp Scamp, and Shadowline Hidden Elastic Nylon Classic Brief Panty. All of these have gussets wide enough to cover the male parts, and are available in any good department store, or your favorite on line lingerie ship (I use HerRoom). There is one other brand you should look at, (Katie and Laura ) but they are expensive ( About $25 pair), but many style are available, and they cater to men, although they do not make men’s panties. The gusset isn’t quite as wide as the three others listed about, but all styles (even the thongs!) are super comfortable and still do a great job holding stuff in. They feel fantastic also!!

Here is the URL for them:
fancysatinpanties dot com
I am not a seller but I have at least two pairs of each style, and all colors spread through my collection. They also have assorted packages of assorted collections and assorted colors, and the contents are changed regularly. I recommend looking reading everything on the site if you check it out, and you should.
love these ,Shadowline Hidden Elastic Nylon Classic Brief Panty, and the hipster. Also shadowline makes a top and pants in same material. I mostly wear the top by itself. Makes a great baby top.

• Love
Reactions: AndyPandy, Samantha and michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
Hi Joanne, Here are direct links to both my accounts, each with about 1000 pictures. Other than an adult male in tween girl clothes all my pictures are PG rated. Please let me know what you think, leave a comment. Be sure to tell me you came from this group... ;)

Becca's Flickr #1
Becca's Flickr #2
You have a lot of nice clothes ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
michaelmc said:
The question is asked what's best , one main cute picture or a cute pattern?
Idealy i would have the best of both in one pair.
With lace elastic or not is another question ?
For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants .
All links to that cotton pot of gold welcome.
What ever you call them i want to know ....
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect; ect....
my absolute favorite panty is barbra girdle panties last years feel wonderful over a diaper holds everything in place and oh so pretty amazon carrys them also

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Jorelaxed and michaelmc
Littlebabybecca said:
I can wear size 5 woman's panties or medium, although I hardly ever do. My panty collection is almost entirely from the girls dept. My wife even steals panties from me... She says I'm built like a 12 year old girl, no boobs no arse and no hips... That comment she made years ago led to her buying me girls panties as a joke (at that time my cross-dressing was with more adult clothes and she said with my build I looked like 12 year old girl playing dress up with her mothers clothes, absolutely no curves.
I suggest you just go out and buy some cheap ones at Target or Walmart. You would be surprised how much stretch some of them have. Stay away from the organic cotton as they have almost no stretch. Size 16 is normally the largest in girls, I wear mostly size 14. Some stores like "JCPenny" and "The Childrens Store" carry even larger sizes in girls sizes like 22plus. There are so many cute panties out there, You just have to try...
Here are the first panties she bought me, they are size 16, but were actually a little big.
View attachment 113912

View attachment 113914

View attachment 113915

View attachment 113913
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have no shame in buying them but wasn’t sure what size to get. I’m usually a 6 to 8 in women’s and that’s the usual brand I buy.

• Love
Reactions: Littlebabybecca and Angelapinks
The best panties are Jockey Elance. The silly gooses (geese?) over at Jockey accidenatly put them in the men's section but trust me, they're the panties your looking for if you want soft cotton panties that feel awesome but still fit your sissy anatomy. they even come in bikini and thong styles. 10/10 recommend.

• Love
Reactions: Kayleigh, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
PolkaDotDreams said:
The best panties are Jockey Elance. The silly gooses (geese?) over at Jockey accidenatly put them in the men's section but trust me, they're the panties your looking for if you want soft cotton panties that feel awesome but still fit your sissy anatomy. they even come in bikini and thong styles. 10/10 recommend.
I bought a number of them years ago. The dark colors can pass for men’s briefs.

Reactions: Kayleigh, michaelmc and Angelapinks
DBabygirl2 said:
Those are so cute! I hope you like them!
I wear boy's in the daytime nd girls at night but in general nappie are my main go too :love:

Reactions: DBabygirl2
SissyJoanne said:
Hi I'd love to see your Flickr pictures can I have your name please ?
Thank you
Joanne
love the last few shots in pink bikini with baby hearts pictures. I feel like i just spermed.

Reactions: Angelapinks and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
Nice it's great when they fit like a glove ( even if it only has one finger though :ROFLMAO: ) im more of the little girl style panties fan ❤️🧸:love:
That’s like the man with 5 knobs, his pants fitted like a glove 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: michaelmc
michaelmc said:
For all you boys and girls there is the must have scenario the ultimate OMG pair of panties / pants .
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect;

michaelmc said:
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect; ect....
I think ladies lingerie is so nice, you ladies are so lucky, I have some ladies see through boy short that I love to wear, mens pants are basically pants

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
Jorelaxed said:
Vanity fair makes some durable, nice colors, designs, I have some cotton, full coverage, beige colored ones, fit like a glove.
My Vanity Fair Ravissant panties are the most comfortable clothing I've ever worn. They are my favorite highly affordable luxury.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed
Jockey matte and shine are my favorites. Available in bikini, hipster, hi cut and full. What I like is that they are stretchy so that my male parts are kept in place as opposed to other panties with thin female crotches that don’t hold you in place. Second favorite is Jockey elance string bikinis.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Jorelaxed
love well fitting girly pants and knickers. best with elasticated legs and waist.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
Knickers
Panties
Under crackers
Briefs
Boxers
Chuddies
Ect; ect....
My Vanity Fair Ravissant panties are the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I don't think they could feel more luxurious if they were made of silk.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and michaelmc
Kayleigh said:
Jockey matte and shine are my favorites. Available in bikini, hipster, hi cut and full. What I like is that they are stretchy so that my male parts are kept in place as opposed to other panties with thin female crotches that don’t hold you in place. Second favorite is Jockey elance string bikinis.
The only Jokey undies I have are Jokey for Girls, size 14-16.

• Love

• Love
TenaciousDL said:
My Vanity Fair Ravissant panties are the most comfortable clothing I've ever worn. They are my favorite highly affordable luxury.
I fell in love with Vanity Fair many years ago. I look forward to renewing my relationship with the briefs which are now referred to as “granny panties”. Oh my!

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and michaelmc
Back