What's the best diapers from the grocery store?

BryceWayne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I would buy abdl diapers but my bank account is connected to my parent's so they would see that I purchased them. I've used Goodnites for a while now but I have issues with them leaking, so what are the best diapers to get from the store?

Last edited:
They're all roughly the same. Not particularly going to find anything better than Goodnites in a grocery store.

What you can do is purchase a Visa/MC gift card (or an Amazon gift card, which may not have a fee associated with it like the Visa/MC one) at the grocery store, then use that to purchase diapers online. That, in combination with having your package held at a FedEx pickup center (a lot of stores offer this) or Amazon locker, and you're all set.

Reactions: BryceWayne and Deleted member 57387
eastcoastdl said:
They're all roughly the same. Not particularly going to find anything better than Goodnites in a grocery store.

What you can do is purchase a Visa/MC gift card (or an Amazon gift card, which may not have a fee associated with it like the Visa/MC one) at the grocery store, then use that to purchase diapers online. That, in combination with having your package held at a FedEx pickup center (a lot of stores offer this) or Amazon locker, and you're all set.
Oh that's a great idea! Thanks a lot!

Reactions: eastcoastdl
I always found Depend Fitted Briefs to be reasonably priced when on sale.

from: https://www.northshorecare.com/about-northshore/faq

What is FedEx Hold at Location?
Whether you need to sign for your package or just want a little extra security, it's easy to request to hold a package for pickup at a convenient location near you. Customers can pick up packages at FedEx Office®, FedEx Ship Center® and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations, as well as other select locations such as:

• Albertsons
• Kroger
• Walgreens

For more information or to find a FedEx Hold at Location near you, click here.

Things you should know before you ship to one of these locations:
1. Your package will be held at the location for 1 week after delivery. If you do not pick up your package, it will be returned to NorthShore.
2. The person who is listed on the shipment as the person picking up the package MUST pick-up the package and provide a government-issued photo ID at the time of pick-up.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I dont see all that much in the grocery stores as far as adult diapers go. Its pretty much just pull up underwear or pads, or those supposed fashionable Depend colored pull ups. I like plastic tape on diapers which most stores dont carry any more. Baby and kids diapers are of course a main staple of grocery stores but I could never truly fit in any of those anyway.

Reactions: eastcoastdl
MikeDJ said:
I dont see all that much in the grocery stores as far as adult diapers go. Its pretty much just pull up underwear or pads, or those supposed fashionable Depend colored pull ups. I like plastic tape on diapers which most stores dont carry any more. Baby and kids diapers are of course a main staple of grocery stores but I could never truly fit in any of those anyway.
I'm looking more for diapers that'll hold. I don't really care about the looks.

BryceWayne said:
I'm looking more for diapers that'll hold. I don't really care about the looks.
Yes true..... If ones looking for diapers with the looks its more successful getting them from an ABDL site. The supermarket will be more focused on stocking garmets thatll keep you dry.

Tena

Back