What happened to Daxbak?

dukepup

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Does anyone know what happened to Daxbak? He was a babyfur musician, but almost all his social media is gone or is wiped, especially his music videos on YouTube and Twitter . I used to love watching him on Twitch before a job promotion and new schedule prevented me from watching... I made some posts on Reddit, but no one knows anything for sure, and it seems like he's been gone for quite some time (like around the time that job promotion happened). His last song, Gremlin (released in March 2022), as long with a few collabs with Whsprs (released February and March 2022).

Recently redescovered his music when Spotify started playing some of his songs from my liked playlists. I'm just really bummed out since he kind of helped me get into Hyperpop and was there when I first was accepting being ABDL/Babyfur.

I just hope he's okay. Even without the abdl/babyfur themes, he is or was extremely talented.

• Wow
Reactions: PGAFAN2008
Last I heard from him, he was trying to start an ABDL record label. I actually messaged him with interest and he invited me to be a part, but I wasn't ready to meld my littlefur and musician identities, so I passed. Based on this info, maybe that was a good idea. People only delete their whole social media footprint when uhh... something happened.

PetPuppyAlex said:
Last I heard from him, he was trying to start an ABDL record label. I actually messaged him with interest and he invited me to be a part, but I wasn't ready to meld my littlefur and musician identities, so I passed. Based on this info, maybe that was a good idea. People only delete their whole social media footprint when uhh... something happened.
I'm worried that something might've happened, and I don't want to be looking for information about him and end up with some serious tea😭. It's suspicious that there's nothing, and then no one is saying anything, but yeah. I was busy being an adult, and I come back to a few artists online being completely gone, one of them for some messed reasons. But I don't want to bring up any drama, just looking for anything rn.

I vaguely recall something from him on Twitter about somebody close to him (boyfriend?) being arrested.

irnub said:
I vaguely recall something from him on Twitter about somebody close to him (boyfriend?) being arrested.
I saw that too, or at least someone said he did ask/mention it on a live stream once

irnub said:
Arrested for what?

irnub said:
Wait….you don’t think Dak got arrested???

Back