What do you wear with your diaper?

Firstly stretch pants with a PUL pant over that and most usually thick fairly snug Denim Jeans, top half is most usually a "T" shirt with a jogging top over that.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Just my pull up and a cute T-shirt like in my profile pic 🥰 we all have a little AB in us.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and BobbiSueEllen
Either nothing or a white T-shirt

• Love
I tend to wear a unicorn night dress and fluffy socks or something equally childish and sweet

• Love
Either PUL pants or a knitted soaker and then depending on the time of day either a pair of shorts or my footed little keeper sleeper

Most of the time while at home Im in just my diaper, unless its cold then a onesie.

• Love
I live in a busy household.....wife, kids and mother in law. So its not easy getting a day or even afternoon to just wear around the house. Im very discreet and private with my diaper wearing at the household. Wife isnt into it and dont want the kids really seeing it as well. Mother in law would certainly find it odd. So on those rare days when everyone is out, I will wear a nice thick diaper with plastic pants over them of ciourse. A nice t shirt on top and just relax and feel a little young for a little while.

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and BobbiSueEllen
When I’m out and about I wear waterproof pants and a onesie with snaps. Plus all the regular clothes over that. When I’m at home if I’m wearing a cheap Walmart diaper are usually just wear Lounge pants and a shirt, because I have to change those so often. If I’m gonna be in a really good diaper like Safari or an alpaca. And I want to be really lazy through few hours I will wear a onesie with snaps over the diaper to hold it in place and then my tiger PJ onesie, it’s really fuzzy and it’s tiger striped orange and black and it’s got zippers all over the place for normal people that don’t wear diapers. But of course I don’t have to worry about that and it’s got pockets and it’s got built-in feet to but I usually wear my moccasins or my lion slippers with them .

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver and BobbiSueEllen
It all depends on the seasons.

In cooler, colder temperatures: I wear a shirt and pajama bottoms with my Goodnites/Drynites.

Warmer or hotter temperatures: I prefer to sleep with just a shirt and no pants or shorts at all- just my Goodnite or Drynite exposed.

In my nursing home I must have clothes on even in my room. At night I must have nightclothes on whether pyjamas or a hospital gown. I wear the hospital gown. Maybe they merely are conservative.

Reactions: Diaperloverj
If it’s cold then I’ll wear onesies or Jammie’s from rearz but if it’s not cold I would rather have on just a diaper.

• Love
If I am outside the house, just my regular clothes. If home alone or with just my wife and no visitors are expected, I have a bunch of little girl clothes that I love wearing. Sometimes at night my wife and I will wear matching negligees.

• Love
ComfyBoi said:
Shirts? Shorts? Skirt? Onesie? Nothing at all? Let’s see how many we can get y’all!

Me, I prefer Toddler Classic; shirt or shirt plus hoodie, diaper, and that’s all she wrote :)
I have a few favorites

Sometimes just a tee-shirt
Or my plain white crotch snap up diaper shirt
Or this crotchless, butt less spandex onezee

Or sometimes a skanky fake leather skirt. I like it because it covers most of the diaper but you can see the bottom bit like an upskirt panty shot.

• Love
Rubber bloomers , silk long underwear and onesie or Abena body stocking if I am staying home, if going out I am additionally dressed in “ sitter” pants before being secured in my wheelchair.

• Love
If I'm at home and have privacy, either just a T-shirt or just a hoodie. I tend to sweat overnight if I don't have something covering my torso

Onesie or just a t-shirt. If I'm working it's just a dress shirt or polo. Out and about I wear normal clothes.

ComfyBoi said:
Shirts? Shorts? Skirt? Onesie? Nothing at all? Let’s see how many we can get y’all!

Me, I prefer Toddler Classic; shirt or shirt plus hoodie, diaper, and that’s all she wrote :)
Discretely under my normal 'guy clothes' as this is all new(and exciting) to me and I haven't 'come out' at all.

Reactions: PetPuppyAlex and BobbiSueEllen
PetPuppyAlex said:
At home: Sub collar, usually a pastel sweater, a diaper, and my socks/slippers :p Sometimes Mommy comes home and locks me into my paci gag for the evening/night (or muzzled with her dirty socks) but we haven't been able to do that much lately since we have my adolescent brother living with us... I still am collared and diapered always. I wear pants when my brother is home.

Out in public: Day collar, usually a comfy oversized pastel sweater hiding a big, thick, smelly ABU diaper with sweatpants over it, and my slippers xD
Oh that sounds so thrilling

Reactions: PetPuppyAlex and BobbiSueEllen
Richpip said:
Discretely under my normal 'guy clothes' as this is all new(and exciting) to me and I haven't 'come out' at all.
Thanks BobbieSue

Back