What do you wear with your diaper?

Lolita dresses!!

Reactions: RachelOlivia and ComfyBoi
I don't have any jogging pants, but I love to wear leggings. It's really the only kind of pants I wear except for jeans at work.
Im pretty sure that my diaper would be super visible if my shirt wouldn't cover my butt, because I usually wear pretty thick diapers. But my parents haven't seemed to notice (or maybe they just don't care).
If I feel little i like to wear a onesie over my diaper and a bib because I'm pretty messy sometimes.

Reactions: moobabs, BobbiSueEllen and ComfyBoi
usually my normal clothes and of those i prefer my drawstring shorts and pants, I also have a few Adult baby clothes i wear at home and to bed. Usually if i'm around the house being lazy or gaming i just wear a t shirt and diaper with my paci/clip on it. If i wear adult baby clothes around the house i prefer snap crotch pants/shorts to make changing easier.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ComfyBoi
ComfyBoi said:
Shirts? Shorts? Skirt? Onesie? Nothing at all? Let’s see how many we can get y’all!

Me, I prefer Toddler Classic; shirt or shirt plus hoodie, diaper, and that’s all she wrote :)
At home: Sub collar, usually a pastel sweater, a diaper, and my socks/slippers :p Sometimes Mommy comes home and locks me into my paci gag for the evening/night (or muzzled with her dirty socks) but we haven't been able to do that much lately since we have my adolescent brother living with us... I still am collared and diapered always. I wear pants when my brother is home.

Out in public: Day collar, usually a comfy oversized pastel sweater hiding a big, thick, smelly ABU diaper with sweatpants over it, and my slippers xD

Reactions: RachelOlivia and ComfyBoi
For me it's just my diapy. I tend to be little in my bedroom which is my safe space

Reactions: PaddedRita, Whitechocolate, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
It really depend on what i am going to be doing , summer or winter, staying home or going out. Around the house and going out in summer is a pull up, briefs, relaxed fit lee slacks and a golf shirt, same for going out in the summer. Winter time is about the same unless i am going out .i have been doing a lot of ice fishing the last few days .. now this takes me a while to get dressed for .. first on is a Mega-Max and sox then briefs then long johns tops and bottoms, then another pair of thick sox, then it is a pair of sweats and a flannel shirt and then a pair of flannel lined carheart jeans. now I am ready to go outside before i start sweating, when I get to where i am going to be fishing I get out of my truck and put on a pair of insulated bibs and a heavy jacket.. head out on the ice and stay there all day. of course this is when it is in the teens below zero degrees f

Attachments

• IMG_20220122_072703632.jpg
    IMG_20220122_072703632.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric, BobbiSueEllen, ComfyBoi and 1 other person
Hmmm...simple toddler girl dresses with frilly socks an' modest shoes (with or without diaper covers), baby doll nighties, girly onesies with cute prints, some frill around the arms/legs & Peter Pan collars. I prefer dresses & nighties which let my diaper play "peek-a-boo" with the world...and to make diaper changes easy.

I do wanna get a girls' sailor dress that's just above the knees...and matching cap. Maybe a bow on the front, nothing lavish or frilly. The Lolita/princess/tea-party style isn't my thing because I'm a sweet, simple girl who loves to play. 🤗🥰🎀🧸

Oh...I also love toddle-waddling around in nothing but a t-shirt, shoes and a diaper...like a real toddler. 🤭🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: ComfyBoi
Like many others, it really depend on what I am going to be doing , summer or winter, staying home or going out. All that varies is the thickness of my cloth diaper/s and dependent on temperature, either plastic (warm - cold) or PUL (hot weather) waterproofs,

• Love
Reactions: ComfyBoi, BobbiSueEllen and chamberpot
ComfyBoi said:
Shirts? Shorts? Skirt? Onesie? Nothing at all? Let’s see how many we can get y’all!

Me, I prefer Toddler Classic; shirt or shirt plus hoodie, diaper, and that’s all she wrote :)
When I’m wearing in public, I’ll use a Rearz onesie as my undershirt. Other than that I’m either diapered at home or diaperless wetting myself

Reactions: ComfyBoi and BobbiSueEllen
verypadded said:
When I’m wearing in public, I’ll use a Rearz onesie as my undershirt. Other than that I’m either diapered at home or diaperless wetting myself
I absolutely love wetting myself undiapered

chamberpot said:
I absolutely love wetting myself undiapered
I don’t when I’m in my car on the way to meet someone, then you feel like a baby that really needs diapers who can’t hold it.

I feel like going diaperless to meet them, when I should just wear diapers and if they ask I’ll tell them I need them

Sometimes Shorts, at night I wear shorts with it (most of the time I wear nothing with my diaper

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
It depends. If I’m wearing while out, usually just normal street clothes. If I’m at home, either just a onesie, just a t-shirt, or one of those two plus sweats if it’s really cold out. I like to think I’m toddler/preschooler who’s not quite ready for potty training when I’m in little space, so a lot of times it’s just something on top with a bare diaper below, kind of like the kids on these Pampers packages.
1643038737254.png
1643038860599.jpeg

Reactions: WillFord384, ComfyBoi and BobbiSueEllen
I’m trying to find a decent onesie so my t shirt doesn’t constantly ride up but right now I wear boxers and a pair of jeans one size up. I’m the summer just a pair of cargos w boxer.

usually just some socks and a t shirt that doesnt go too low so my diaper shows, and i always have my blanky

Usually my normal clothes with my diaper or pullup underneath during the day and tshirt and boxer briefs with a diaper under them while sleeping

Usually a t-shirt, sometimes a sweatshirt instead. Occasionally a skirt, occasionally thigh-highs.

ComfyBoi said:

All of the above. Shirts, short-alls, skirt-alls, onesies, plastic pants, dresses, panties. The list goes on and on and on...

When I'm around the house I wear a T shirt and women's panties over my diaper. Love the pretty panties and they help hold my diaper up when I wet it to the point it gets heavy and wants to sag.

Reactions: moobabs and BobbiSueEllen
Depends on my mindset. In little space it’s t shirt and diaper. Otherwise I’m fully dressed

Back