What do you girls enjoy the most from the diaper experience, assuming that you are more DL than ABDL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palle

Curious Straight Boy (5-10 years old)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As a boy I don't really have any clue...
I just get the feeling that girls mostly just hate diapers, if that has anything to do with unwanted monthly visits I don't know.
Statistically there should be allot of female bedwetters out there and some of them should statistically be in diapers.
There are about the same amount of teen girls and teen boys bedwetting that are in need of diapers, but I believe girls rather wet the bed than use a diaper, kind of interesting when most statistics shows that females are less continent over time.
It also seems like more girls than boys have daytime issues and need incontinence protection like pads and pullups etc.
I am curious, but I do know that some of you are out there in the dark, avoiding to give answers, I don't blame you since the internet is flawed and people without borders are roaming around without restrictions, but hopefully some of you dare to answer anyways.

So how do you enjoy the diaper experience?
How do you coop with "that" time of the month if you are, or not, a bedwetter?
- Do you accept the fact and put on a diaper or pullups or just a large diaper pad or do you just use the ordinary sanitary pad and hope for the best?

I’m not exactly a uterus owner. In fact, I am exactly NOT a uterus owner. But I’ve asked the same question before. My understanding is that menstrual blood isn’t absorbed by most diapers due to the viscosity of the fluid. Most reports say that blood and urine mix to make a rather unpleasant mess in a diaper.

I’ll refrain from further theory crafting lest I be rightfully accused of mansplaining, and leave further explanation to the women.

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Palle
Okay, when Mother Nature calls every month, I use the same tampons that I would use if I wasn’t wearing a diaper. There, I said it!

Reactions: Jr2012, Kyma and geka
I am strictly DL. No baby printed diapers for me. I like diapers for all of the same reasons every other DL does on ADISC.

Reactions: Fattrick, Lyric, Jr2012 and 6 others
SofiaInPampers said:
Okay, when Mother Nature calls every month, I use the same tampons that I would use if I wasn’t wearing a diaper. There, I said it!
SofiaInPampers said:
I am strictly DL. No baby printed diapers for me. I like diapers for all of the same reasons every other DL does on ADISC.
When do usually girls start wearing tampons if ever?
I, for some reason, expected the sanitary pad to be the first choice when entering adolescence, but I can understand that a girl would want to separate the fluids, but then there would be no reason for ranting on the actual diapers, right?
Or do girls consider it to be a magical difference between actual diapers and pull ups?

Palle said:
As a boy I don't really have any clue...
I just get the feeling that girls mostly just hate diapers, if that has anything to do with unwanted monthly visits I don't know.
Statistically there should be allot of female bedwetters out there and some of them should statistically be in diapers.
There are about the same amount of teen girls and teen boys bedwetting that are in need of diapers, but I believe girls rather wet the bed than use a diaper, kind of interesting when most statistics shows that females are less continent over time.
It also seems like more girls than boys have daytime issues and need incontinence protection like pads and pullups etc.
I am curious, but I do know that some of you are out there in the dark, avoiding to give answers, I don't blame you since the internet is flawed and people without borders are roaming around without restrictions, but hopefully some of you dare to answer anyways.

So how do you enjoy the diaper experience?
How do you coop with "that" time of the month if you are, or not, a bedwetter?
- Do you accept the fact and put on a diaper or pullups or just a large diaper pad or do you just use the ordinary sanitary pad and hope for the best?
I believe that more boys than girls are ABDL, and that bed wetting effects both genders equally. As a kid and teen, I preferred wearing my diapers for bed wetting versus waking up in wet sheets. I wore a diaper every night until my teens, and the few nights I wet without protection I hated, but maybe that was because I was used to waking in a wet diaper instead?
Now, I get to enjoy my diaper experience! As a kid, I can’t say I hated it all the time, I just dealt with it. During my period now, I mostly won’t wear unless it’s I’m wearing a tampon during the day (they should NOT be worn at night) or sometimes I’ll skip my tampon and wear a diaper on a light day. In my teens, I had to wear either Goodnites or a few pairs of period-specific cloth diapers that I had.

Reactions: MikeyD1981, Lyric, Jr2012 and 1 other person
hanbanan said:
I believe that more boys than girls are ABDL, and that bed wetting effects both genders equally. As a kid and teen, I preferred wearing my diapers for bed wetting versus waking up in wet sheets. I wore a diaper every night until my teens, and the few nights I wet without protection I hated, but maybe that was because I was used to waking in a wet diaper instead?
Now, I get to enjoy my diaper experience! As a kid, I can’t say I hated it all the time, I just dealt with it. During my period now, I mostly won’t wear unless it’s I’m wearing a tampon during the day (they should NOT be worn at night) or sometimes I’ll skip my tampon and wear a diaper on a light day. In my teens, I had to wear either Goodnites or a few pairs of period-specific cloth diapers that I had.
I also believe that there are allot more DL/ABDL boys than girls, I just try to comprehend why that might be. Is it genetic? Are boys more underdeveloped mentally and/ore physically? Are girls just fed up with sanitary napkins so they just wont admit wanting or needing diapers even for bedwetting?
I get the feeling that moms generally argues more with a girl that had an accident compared to a boy in the same situation. I feel that if the girl is/gets diapered she gets shamed for wetting allot more than boys do. Sometimes I feel that the moms inadvertently are punishing boy. I have at least seen the tendency with children to relatives and friends.
So I have had these questions flying around in my head that lead to this thread and post.
Because surely bedwetting girt that hates or for any other reason don't wear diapers must be using one at to bed during her period, right?
And then came the pull ups, the pull up bedwetting pants and now I know that more girls wear them to bed, but also during the day (I am not talking about AB/DL persons)
So what changed? is it because its more like a regular pair of panties rather than a real diaper? Then It must only have been the embarrassment factor?
As for me I and my occasional daytime wetting I got the feeling that a boy who wets accepts or even prefers a diaper, as I did, even if it was a bit embarrassing (not mostly the wearing or wetting but the changing) I cant imagine how embarrassed my sister must have been when we were changed at the same time or after I stopped wearing when she still had to. and these are facts from the ladies restrooms that we were often changed in.
Have a different experience?
- Feel free to tell us your story or your thoughts!

Reactions: wetnights and Seasonedcitizen
At fist I did not liking wearing diapers 24/7 we working on potty training my bladder and my period just came back after 6 months today I love like my diapers 24/7 I also wear pull ups when we are potty training right now we are taking a break I was never potty trained

Reactions: Jr2012, Kyma, Palle and 1 other person
As an IC/DL woman, menstruation occurs only on diapers. I can't handle the bathroom however I want and use diapers like sanitary pads. Instead, during that time, I change more with thinner diapers and care about the hygiene of my skin!

Reactions: Jr2012 and Seasonedcitizen
I change often and when we potty training I go on the potty every 10 minutes and I also check my pull ups

Reactions: Jr2012 and Seasonedcitizen
Palle said:
I also believe that there are allot more DL/ABDL boys than girls, I just try to comprehend why that might be. Is it genetic? Are boys more underdeveloped mentally and/ore physically? Are girls just fed up with sanitary napkins so they just wont admit wanting or needing diapers even for bedwetting?
I get the feeling that moms generally argues more with a girl that had an accident compared to a boy in the same situation. I feel that if the girl is/gets diapered she gets shamed for wetting allot more than boys do. Sometimes I feel that the moms inadvertently are punishing boy. I have at least seen the tendency with children to relatives and friends.
So I have had these questions flying around in my head that lead to this thread and post.
Because surely bedwetting girt that hates or for any other reason don't wear diapers must be using one at to bed during her period, right?
And then came the pull ups, the pull up bedwetting pants and now I know that more girls wear them to bed, but also during the day (I am not talking about AB/DL persons)
So what changed? is it because its more like a regular pair of panties rather than a real diaper? Then It must only have been the embarrassment factor?
As for me I and my occasional daytime wetting I got the feeling that a boy who wets accepts or even prefers a diaper, as I did, even if it was a bit embarrassing (not mostly the wearing or wetting but the changing) I cant imagine how embarrassed my sister must have been when we were changed at the same time or after I stopped wearing when she still had to. and these are facts from the ladies restrooms that we were often changed in.
Have a different experience?
- Feel free to tell us your story or your thoughts!
A nappy imasculates a boy. Automatically the male experience is profound in a dimension which leaves girls largely unaffected. For me at least this explains much of the gender bias.

• Thinking
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, lilbabyjooce and 1 other person
nsluna said:
As an IC/DL woman, menstruation occurs only on diapers. I can't handle the bathroom however I want and use diapers like sanitary pads. Instead, during that time, I change more with thinner diapers and care about the hygiene of my skin!
Thank you for sharing!

Although I would personally never want to be IC, I do enjoy the occasional wet diaper here and there and I therefore consider myself lucky that I can choose when and where use my recreational diapers.

Than being said, I do feel for you that you are stuck with limited choices that sometimes, if not all times, really sucks.
I am however happy that you are cooping with it being a DL.
And for my initial question; I can follow your logic, and I can therefore conclude that boys actually can understand girls, at least sometimes ;)

If you don't mind, I have a follow up question;
Do you have or prefer a specific diaper or type of diapers when you have your period? I'd like to think that your combined problem of being IC and a girl can't be that uncommon so there should be at least some feminine hygiene products that are made to handle both problems at the same time, or am I completely wrong?

I don't remember my sister wearing any sanitary products except her diapers, and that's probably weird enough, but I am sure she wore them to school since she only wore diapers to bed at night and on trips and the DL in me would like to think that she diapered until we got home again from those trips.

I do have memories of her getting into a restrooms and handicap toilets with our mom and in retrospect that probably meant that she needed help with something that she wouldn't or couldn't handle by herself. The kind of diaper she usually wore had these tie on plastic pants holding a disposable diaper pad in place.

I have a particular memory from when I was younger when we were both changed in a restroom I was probably 6 or 7yr making my sister about 12 or 13 yr.
I was changed sitting on a changing table and my big sister was changed while standing, when mom pulled her panties and pulled the ties on the plastic pants, the wet diaper hit the floor. She wiped herself while mom prepared a fresh diaper and the she then had to hold her diaper and plastic pants in place, between her legs, while mom tied the plastic pants into place and then pull her panties up to cover the diaper again. This is one of my dearest memories in regards to this very specific type of diapers.

Reactions: Lyric and Jr2012
Anemone said:
A nappy imasculates a boy. Automatically the male experience is profound in a dimension which leaves girls largely unaffected. For me at least this explains much of the gender bias.
I'm not sure that I follow, can you please elaborate?

Reactions: fleckothefennec
1667329838566.png
This is TENA LADY, which I basically put under my diaper every time I have my period. Unlike ordinary diaper boosters, it can be attached to the place where menstrual blood lands, and it has the advantage of being able to take that off without throwing away diapers, and it feels like it has a significant deodorizing function. So on Mother Nature's Day, I use a slightly less absorbent pull-up diaper and TENA LADY at the same time!
Palle said:
Thank you for sharing!

Although I would personally never want to be IC, I do enjoy the occasional wet diaper here and there and I therefore consider myself lucky that I can choose when and where use my recreational diapers.

Than being said, I do feel for you that you are stuck with limited choices that sometimes, if not all times, really sucks.
I am however happy that you are cooping with it being a DL.
And for my initial question; I can follow your logic, and I can therefore conclude that boys actually can understand girls, at least sometimes ;)

If you don't mind, I have a follow up question;
Do you have or prefer a specific diaper or type of diapers when you have your period? I'd like to think that your combined problem of being IC and a girl can't be that uncommon so there should be at least some feminine hygiene products that are made to handle both problems at the same time, or am I completely wrong?

I don't remember my sister wearing any sanitary products except her diapers, and that's probably weird enough, but I am sure she wore them to school since she only wore diapers to bed at night and on trips and the DL in me would like to think that she diapered until we got home again from those trips.

I do have memories of her getting into a restrooms and handicap toilets with our mom and in retrospect that probably meant that she needed help with something that she wouldn't or couldn't handle by herself. The kind of diaper she usually wore had these tie on plastic pants holding a disposable diaper pad in place.

I have a particular memory from when I was younger when we were both changed in a restroom I was probably 6 or 7yr making my sister about 12 or 13 yr.
I was changed sitting on a changing table and my big sister was changed while standing, when mom pulled her panties and pulled the ties on the plastic pants, the wet diaper hit the floor. She wiped herself while mom prepared a fresh diaper and the she then had to hold her diaper and plastic pants in place, between her legs, while mom tied the plastic pants into place and then pull her panties up to cover the diaper again. This is one of my dearest memories in regards to this very specific type of diapers.

nsluna said:
View attachment 92709
This is TENA LADY, which I basically put under my diaper every time I have my period. Unlike ordinary diaper boosters, it can be attached to the place where menstrual blood lands, and it has the advantage of being able to take that off without throwing away diapers, and it feels like it has a significant deodorizing function. So on Mother Nature's Day, I use a slightly less absorbent pull-up diaper and TENA LADY at the same time!

Interesting, so there are actually no product that can coop with both problems at the same time.
But you still found a solution that works for you, I call that good resource management!

Palle said:
흥미롭습니다. 실제로 두 가지 문제를 동시에 해결할 수 있는 제품은 없습니다. coop with both problems at the same time.
하지만 여전히 자신에게 적합한 솔루션을 찾았습니다. 저는 이를 훌륭한 리소스 관리라고 부릅니다!
Hehe... Resource management sounds really cool! I think this is what this forum does! It's a part that feels like a place of conversation where you can share and think about each resource and make it a better outcome!

Reactions: Palle
Palle said:
I'm not sure that I follow, can you please elaborate?
Wearing a nappy is a gendered experience. It makes sense that it should have a different impact on boys and girls.

nsluna said:
Hehe... Resource management sounds really cool! I think this is what this forum does! It's a part that feels like a place of conversation where you can share and think about each resource and make it a better outcome!
I agree 123%
I have allot of indirect diaper experience and even if I'm not IC, I would like to think that my own experience from my childhood as being a bedwetter and also having a big sister in diapers sometimes during the day.
How she could coop I can not understand, but I am too afraid to ask about it since I don't want her to get suspicious and I would never tell her that I am a DL.
But in this forum I can speak directly from my mind and heart, some people actually listens, thinks and replies. This forum is awesome!!!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and nsluna
Anemone said:
Wearing a nappy is a gendered experience. It makes sense that it should have a different impact on boys and girls.
I struggle to understand your point, this might be because my native tong is Swedish so please bear with me;
Both sexes have the same needs to expel excessive liquid and solid waste, therefore, if your body cant follow your orders and hold it on command, then you should use some protection. I do understand the obvious with our reproductive organs being on different places, but I am sorry, how could/should/would this have a huge impact on boys but no impact at all on girls?
I my twisted little brain, girls are more anatomically fit to use diapers, but even if they need, they don't want to. Boys however wants be macho and that doesn't correlate being in a diaper and when boys wet their diaper too quickly they leak. This is inverted logic, I am statistically proven wrong and my brain just tries to understand how and why.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
Palle said:
I struggle to understand your point, this might be because my native tong is Swedish so please bear with me;
Both sexes have the same needs to expel excessive liquid and solid waste, therefore, if your body cant follow your orders and hold it on command, then you should use some protection. I do understand the obvious with our reproductive organs being on different places, but I am sorry, how could/should/would this have a huge impact on boys but no impact at all on girls?
I my twisted little brain, girls are more anatomically fit to use diapers, but even if they need, they don't want to. Boys however wants be macho and that doesn't correlate being in a diaper and when boys wet their diaper too quickly they leak. This is inverted logic, I am statistically proven wrong and my brain just tries to understand how and why.
A nappy takes away a boys manhood. That is a powerful impression.
A nappy does not have that same effect on a girl, her femininity remains intact. That is a non-impression.

Practicality and common sense are irrelevant, a strong impression is what gives strong results.

It is the gender rather than the sex which is significant in this regard.

• Thinking
Reactions: Thalie, Happy2BeInNappies2 and lilbabyjooce
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back