What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing a Tena super that has slights in it and Is inside a Northshore Supreme with a xl Northshore booster inside it. Ready for the day without having to worry about a change for awhile

Have the house to myself for a while wearing a Seni Super Quatro.

Reactions: wettingagain
Cricklz astronaut diaper, very wet, with a northshore booster. Very saggy!

A very wet ABU BunnyHopps

Currently wearing a Honest size 5 Panda print baby diaper with a girls XL Goodnites over it and a pair of clear plastic pants. Was sucking on my Rearz Lil Monster pacifier during the night but now I’m awake.

Reactions: geoinnappies
Dry 24/7

Now wearing a pretty wet Tena Active fit ultima with 2 boosters and some white plastic pants. Lying on my bed sucking my thumb.

A wet Goodnite under my panties.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littleluvs and DamianTheAngel
RedPandaDL said:
Have the house to myself for a while wearing a Seni Super Quatro.
It's nice to have the house to yourself once in awhile- right? You get to do what you want to do. :). Enjoy

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Right I'm in a soggy pink Bunnyhopps!

Pink Megamax medium, halfway soaked, taped extra snug

My morning InControl Original diaper is wet and messy.

Been awake couple of hours and shanged into another PeekABU with a booster (all comfy and secured for the day).
:)

Last edited:
House to myself during the day this week, get to be diapered with nothing over the whole time! Northshore Supreme, slightly damp in the back, plenty of room though!

Reactions: Codiapermike
Freshly peed Northshore supreme

Reactions: Codiapermike and littleluvs
Wore Northshore Supremes Since Friday on my big road trip , Still one of my favorites.

Reactions: Codiapermike
Just woke up in a nice and wet ABU BunnyHopps

I'm filling up a Rearz lil monster fairly well. If I keep drinking water from my bottle I then get to pee in my diaper. I sure like the sensations.

i wear rearz cloth diapers an plastic pants they feel great

Reactions: wettingagain
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back