What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My morning NS Supreme purple medium diaper is wet and messy this morning, so a usual morning.

Woke up to a soaked Northshore Supreme with 2 boosters, I had wet so much the booster popped, I hate when those beads get all over you.

I'm wearing an adult sized, Birdseye, pin on style, cloth diaper with several,youth sized, flat fold diapers added for extra absorbency and thickness. Over that I'm wearing a pair of white, high backed, pull on style plastic pants.

Reactions: Lyric
Tranquility ATN disposable diaper

Over the last 24 hours I wore a Barebum diaper to work yesterday for a total of 12 hours! I was very wet by the time I got home and had dinner with my wife, and fortunately not one leak. Then for the night I put on a NS Premier purple diaper and it is now morning and I am wet and messy. For work today I am opting for an AwwSoCute diaper.

Classic Tena Maxi Medium ...and I mean proper as in purchased in 2016 / 17 ...just first-wetted and old faithful (they were and are) hasn't leaked.
-
BW

XL Boys Goodnites, with a Luvs diaper inside as a insert.

Reactions: littleluvs and DamianTheAngel
My morning LFB Little Trunks diaper is very wet and messy...soooo nice.🙃

SDK

Same Tena as yesterday evening now messy.
-
BW

Last edited:
In work wearing a Boompa, very noise but there we are, don’t wear ABDL nappies in work usually… trying not to move 😂

Just put on a Crinklz astronaut with a GaryWear Active Brief over it. This is my fist time trying out crinklz and my first time wearing plastic pants.

Reactions: littleluvs
Just changed out of a Rearz Inspire into a Seni Super Quatro.

Sitting here in a BetterDry and a sweatshirt

Reactions: Codiapermike
After I changed my morning diaper (see above) I opted for a NS Lite blue diaper for the day. I am gong on about 7 hours now, pretty wet, but does not seem to be saturated to leaking threshold. I think my wife and I are going out to get something to eat soon, and I will more than likely change then, just to make sure that there are no accidental leaks when dining.

ABU Little Paws. Want to order more diapers but all my favorites are out of stock. :(

Reactions: chrischrischris
Tranquility ATN grocery shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back