What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LainIsLain said:
Ahh... Others have posted how. It's easy.

Fold the diaper like a taco down the middle. Then start by grabbing the center from the sides and "work" the core with alternating up and down motions. Work your way up and down the center. You can fluff the ends but I find the core is the important part for comfort.
Thank you. I will try it - next time I wear. :)

Super Dry kids

tonight I am in a rears lil-monster with a booster,match my t shirt

Reactions: wettingagain
ARBBB2 said:
tonight I am in a rears lil-monster with a booster,match my t shirt
My favorite diaper. :) I just received a case of them. I don't wear all the time so my supply will last a long long time.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Darn, my second migraine in two days, causing me to get up extra early and take a Sumatriptan. I suspect it is the excessive heat and humidity/dew points in the 70's that are responsible for the migraine. At least right now my NS Supreme purple medium diaper is both wet and messy providing some comfort and enjoyment before the Sumatriptan takes effect. For work today I think my selection will be an Abena M4.

wettingagain said:
My favorite diaper. :) I just received a case of them. I don't wear all the time so my supply will last a long long time.
8:30 in bodyshop, still have on my crinkly bulky lil-monster from last night!

A Forsite AM/PM at work and later will be out in the garden a good absorbent diaper for a long day.

Daytime I was wearing Bambino Bellissimo v2 (very comfy and cute diaper btw)

Now though having on ABuniverse’s Peekabu (One with the dog on it) while browsing YT and waiting for my noodle soup to get ready to eat, need to cool it down little bit. :D

Ready for bed in a clean, dry Lil' Trunks diaper from Little for Big (LFB). Heat and humidity is horrible, but the humidity inside my diaper in the morning will be no match for the dew point outside!

ABU Little Pawz

Slightly wet and messy Huggies Size 6 Overnite. need to change soon I think!

Reactions: Diaperlover40
I'm wearing and wetting my lil monster diaper while I work remotely. I'm also drinking from my bottle...It keeps me hydrated with water and I then I get to enjoy peeing my diaper. It's a great combination on a friday. :)

A fresh NS Supreme Lite.

Reactions: Codiapermike
Im wearing abu space :3

Reactions: JezhibI
A wet Betterdry from the night

Reactions: JezhibI and PaddedMewtwo
Well, it's quite late - even for west coast, it's after 1am. I have finally settled down for bed. Have my bottle and safari diaper on for nite nite. Ooops...It is now a bit wet. It will be a good solid sleep. No getting up in the middle of the night to go potty. Just have to let go and enjoy the wonderful sensations.

Just woke up (it’s 11.27 am in Finland), had Betterdry on while sleeping, but now needing to shanging it.

I am up this morning wet and I just messed my Attends Premier diaper with a Tranquility booster. Best wishes for New Orleans with Hurricane Ida in its sights.

A Rearz Pink Princess with a booster - ready for sleep - night all.

Reactions: Codiapermike
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back