What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally wear lil monsters, today I received a new order of them, but I also got a couple of samples; so I'm wearing my first Crinklz ever. :) It's real comfortable, I find the plastic softer and it has some stretch in it. Granted I'm partial to lil monsters but this is nice to. Haven't finished using it...so that's the real test- (how well it works).

Reactions: wetaccident
Couldn't sleep, I have a migraine and got up to take a Sumatriptan which should provide relief shortly. My wet InControl Original diaper is giving me some comfort.

A "fluffed" Tena Super since I got jelly of how well @LainIsLain fluffed their MegaMax, lol. 🤣✌️

Reactions: LainIsLain
It's a fine art! It has to be fluffed just right to feel right when I go to bed. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
LainIsLain said:
It's a fine art! It has to be fluffed just right to feel right when I go to bed. 🤗
Do you find any added benefit with absorbency? For me, MegaMax definitely needs a fluff, but some others can't handle it even though they need a fluff. 🤔

Mm... I fluf all my diapers before use so i really don't know. The more I fluf the MegaMax the more it seems to wick towards the rear bottom and back of the diaper.

Some diaper cores are looser than others! If I fluff an ABU Space, the core can become very clumpy and broken up when it's very wet. The Rearz Lil Monsters core is more "woven?" so even if I fluf it a bunch the core seems to stay intact after many wettings.

As for absorbency I'm not sure. Maybe with the core broken up like that the liquid can flow better but I don't know if that means it can hold more.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
LainIsLain said:
Mm... I fluf all my diapers before use so i really don't know. The more I fluf the MegaMax the more it seems to wick towards the rear bottom and back of the diaper.

Some diaper cores are looser than others! If I fluff an ABU Space, the core can become very clumpy and broken up when it's very wet. The Rearz Lil Monsters core is more "woven?" so even if I fluf it a bunch the core seems to stay intact after many wettings.

As for absorbency I'm not sure. Maybe with the core broken up like that the liquid can flow better but I don't know if that means it can hold more.
What do you do to "fluf" it?

Ahh... Others have posted how. It's easy.

Fold the diaper like a taco down the middle. Then start by grabbing the center from the sides and "work" the core with alternating up and down motions. Work your way up and down the center. You can fluff the ends but I find the core is the important part for comfort.

Right now I'm wearing my first ABU paws. I really like the crinkle sound of it.

I tried to find a vid that does it the same way I do. A lot of YT vids show pulling or stretching the diaper. I just do a quick taco fold, then unfold and shuffle the core vigorously. It's pretty easy once you've done it a few times.

Reactions: wettingagain
A soaked attends with 2 booster pads

Goodnights XL

Underwear, because I only have one diaper left. I'm waiting for more to arrive.

ABU littlepawz...and it's quite wet lol

Tykables Camelot’s! 😊E61124A8-8BA2-4D23-867F-0DA617D1630D.jpeg

Reactions: BabyZinga and archenemies32
DiaperAxolotl said:
Tykables Camelot’s! 😊

Omg that is cute. I need to get me some

• Love
Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
archenemies32 said:
Omg that is cute. I need to get me some
Yeah they are so cute and feel softer, this is one of 2 sample diapers I got. Definitely getting 2 packs of them after I use up my current supply of diapers.

Ready for bed in a dry NS Supreme purple medium diaper. To me the purple looks more pink than purple, maybe just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back