What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU Space. We shall see if it can defeat beer as well as it does aliens.....

Mother in law is coming to visit. Had to go with something quiet, so for now its:
Abena M4 AirPlus, without booster this time. It's bulky enough without and provides sufficient protection for me during the day.

Later tonight, I hope to be awake enough to change into night time protection. The Abena M4 leg cuffs do not seem to stay tight and secure around my legs unless I adjust after wearing for a while. Maybe it's just me.

Dry 24/7 + pampers cruisers size 7 as a stuffer.

Akastus said:
ABU Space. We shall see if it can defeat beer as well as it does aliens.....

Oh man I can not wait to get me a case of those diapers. They sound epic. I am super jelly of you. heh

Bambino Teddy

Currently sitting in a pretty wet and messy Goodnite about to shower and change into another one :p

I am now in a Belissimo, sample medium. They fit!

1 Fresh clean tena super lg diaper. feels great wearing two at the same time

Northshore Supreme

im currently sat in an extremely wet, and slightly messy kolibri comfort slip which i have doubled, i cant believe how much its holding, i think i must have had around 10 accidents in it, and its still not leaked, im loving it.. :)

Slightly wet space diaper

near full M4.. i love how they swell up <3

An M4 that I woke up in this morning, will be changing out of it soon.

An Empty Bellisimo. Lets see how long that lasts.

ABU Simple

Double M4s, that are totally soaked.No leaks, but I prefer the same with a Molicare Super Plus. It feels softer. Happy I finally got diapers for the first time for a very long time, though.

A well .... ahem ... :blushy: ... "loved" Bambino's Classico. Nice and comfy and wet.

I can't help it. I'm such a baby! [emoji3]

Abu space with a xl booster covered in a baby kins soft pu powder blue waterproof pants

A dry L/XL Girls Goodnite.

Got a bit bored so I'm in a triple boosted M4, so poofy ^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back