What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnyards just got 2 samples needless to say im now ordering a carton new fav

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
toosmallforpullups said:
Tranquility ATN. I don't know what happened to them - they seem more cheaply-made than a few years back.
I never tried the Tranquility ATN; but, I wore Tranquility Premium Overnight pull-ups for quite a while (day and night) and was always happy with them. I just looked up both styles on the Tranquility web site. Interesting. The ATN in medium have a capacity of 27.5 oz./813 mL. The Premium Overnight in medium have a capacity of 34m oz./1005 mL. They do cost more than the ATN; but, I guess we get what we pay for. I have since changed to Dry Direct only because they have a larger capacity than the Tranquility Premium. Last night when I went to bed I weighed myself with and without my diaper on. Allowing that the diaper material weighs a slight amount, I still weighed 2 pounds, 14 ounces more with the diaper on. I suspect I had about 42 ounces of pee in that diaper. Slept like a baby. (y)

Tykables galactic. First time in a few weeks ive been nappied

Reactions: BabyZinga
I was wearing a diaper that I made out of my blanket. I did buy one cloth diaper and a Disposible baby diaper too.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BetterDry with two boosters again tonight. I probably won't wet but I'm pretty tired so it's just a precaution 😉

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I’m trying out Dotty Pony diapers right now! It’s my first time wearing em so I hope I like em!

Reactions: BabyZinga, SpankyUnicorn and BobbiSueEllen
Crinklz.

Reactions: BabyZinga and Deleted member 51008
Rearz Barnyard

Reactions: BabyZinga and Deleted member 51008
Little pawz so hot here More sweat than pee lol

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and BabyZinga
Soaked Rearz Rebel

Reactions: BabyZinga and chrischrischris
Pampers size 8

And its nice and wet who changes you

Nice wet pampers size 8

Reactions: chrischrischris
NorthShore supreme M white.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Anyone else use pampers

Reactions: Dlkt
I’m cozily, comfortingly wet in my bed in a Prevail Air Plus stretchable briefs sample that came with my first order of a pack of diapers in a long time.

Abu's peek abu

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and chrischrischris
Little pawz squishy squishy in bed

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and Kitsune7
Another good one down to my last one so I'm trying to save it till the next restock

Goodnite, thank god I had one on last night. I'm not incontinent but I woke up in the middle of the night peeing a bit, it's as if I am getting too comfortable in my diaper.

I was a tiny bit awake and remember thinking its okay just pee without really thinking it through, subconscious really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back