What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crinklz v2

My first ConfiDry 24/7

Normally I go for Abena M4s (my favorites), but I've heard lots of good things about Dry 24/7s, so I figured I'd give them a shot. The package arrived much earlier than expected, and it was heavy. This is definitely some heavy-duty padding.

I almost like the fit better than the M4s, which have always felt just a little too snug. With Dry 24/7s running a bit bigger, they seem like the perfect size. Definitely much easier to tape up, and the wings reach around like they should, but I couldn't get a completely snug fit on the bottom tabs. And I'm not particularly impressed with the tabs. They seem too small to hold effectively, but they also sound like duct-tape when you pull them out, so maybe the adhesive compensates for the smaller size.

As far as... eh... practicality... I haven't got that far yet. The padding feels pretty sturdy (and definitely covers a lot more area), so I'm guessing they'll at least meet expectations. And the plastic backing... oh lord... I absolutely love the way it feels.

I do find myself missing the look of the M4s, though. The solid white will take a little while to get used to. Almost looks too plain

Dry preschoolers

Written in Reno NV -PT-

24/7, until it falls off. :smile1:

Abu simple

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme

Abena M3 plastic backed. I feel very retro but protected well.

CVS Brand Night Pants. I don't quite fit in anything else, and I dislike goodnites. Adult diapers bore me.

Abu cushie

Abu SDK 2.0

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Paws, 2x M4 boosters and lockable plastic pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ID slip Extra Plus ( PE)
Have a cold.

Good nite XL with a always discrete maximum long pad under the good nite XL pad. Good enough to go through my 6 hr trip.. getting ready to go into a tena flex with doubler for nite

ABU little paws very wet

Abu cushie

ABU Lavender with a Rearz booster

Another M3... surprised how long these packs last.

An M4. I had my first experience with an ABU Space last night. Wow. I may have to get some (or some lavenders.).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BabySamantha said:
An M4. I had my first experience with an ABU Space last night. Wow. I may have to get some (or some lavenders.).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You gotta get some Space AND some Lavenders!

A wet and messy ABU Cushies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back