What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess pink with a tykables dubbler. The best diaper with the best booster on the best day of the week 🥰

Reactions: Jr2012
SuperMaidRavi said:
Princess pink with a tykables dubbler. The best diaper with the best booster on the best day of the week 🥰
This is the diaper that i'm wearing right now😎 i'm wearing a rearz adult gauze prefold diaper with 4 gauze toddler prefolds as liners pinned on with yellow headed oversize diaper pins and my blue toddler print plastic pants. I have been incontinent all my life and have grown to really love myself, my incontinence, and my diapers and plastic pants!😍😎🤓

Attachments

• 16609952808206019148192763760480.jpg
    16609952808206019148192763760480.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 16609953077364987621896960770962.jpg
    16609953077364987621896960770962.jpg
    711.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 16609953548064049941246874743543.jpg
    16609953548064049941246874743543.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 11
wearing a little Kings, this is the 3 one I have worn and am totally pleased, with a small booster it just does not leak, I wet a lot last night and twice already this morning and it just holds it all, plus its very comfortable, its fast becoming my favorite, I have had a lot of problems with the dinorawrs, both leaks and 3 that I wore the right lower tab broke during the night, the 2nd one I wore leaked and both right tabs would not hold at all tried over and over!

Hm ... quite a lot of layers, let me think.

• BetterDry 24/7 with Ontex booster
  • Camelot with Dubblers booster
  • White Megamax with Dubblers booster
  • 24" cloth square with handtowel folder in half as a liner
  • Thick high-waisted plastic pants
  • Plastic-lined satin rumba pants

Yes, it's Waddle Weekend! So far I've been wearing this combination for around 13 hours, and I just pooped for the first time. I want to find out if I can wear my padding until it leaks, or if I'll give up and change before it gets to that point.

20220820_165806.png

Reactions: steviet and Jr2012
Brand new ABU Dinorarz just came in, so I’m now wearing one. 🙂

Ready for bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and satin diaper pants from ETSY, SatintheMaidenUSA. Try them, very classy over non-ABDL diapers.

Right now I am just wearing CVS Pharmacy House Brand diapers.

Crincklz Astronaut diaper with a Tranquility maximum contour booster for the night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
I am wearing a new rearz caboose with tykables doubler. All ready for bed.

Went to bed in a fresh rearz princess. Which is now wet this morning

Frungie said:
Ready for bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and satin diaper pants from ETSY, SatintheMaidenUSA. Try them, very classy over non-ABDL diapers.
Morning Update: Very wet and a huge mess in my diaper. Hot coffee, and a warm, wet, messy, squishy diaper; it doesn't get much better.

I don’t get to wear that often, but I woke up this morning in a slightly damp Rearz Mermaid Tales. It’s my first time trying these, but I’m really loving them so far.

Abu super dry kids in heaven love this diaper

Ninjamas! I need a change though..

4 layers of cloth diapers (2 rearz omutsu, 1 babykins pull on, and one babykins fitted) and 2 cloth booster pads.

Reactions: PooMinara
PooMinara said:
  • BetterDry 24/7 with Ontex booster
  • Camelot with Dubblers booster
  • White Megamax with Dubblers booster
  • 24" cloth square with handtowel folder in half as a liner
  • Thick high-waisted plastic pants
  • Plastic-lined satin rumba pants

Yes, it's Waddle Weekend! So far I've been wearing this combination for around 13 hours, and I just pooped for the first time. I want to find out if I can wear my padding until it leaks, or if I'll give up and change before it gets to that point.

I ended my experiment after 41 hours. At that point I still wasn't leaking, but my balls suddenly felt like they were being crushed. I can still feel it several hours later, after I had a long hot bath and shaved my body. The cloth nappy was starting to feel pretty wet, although surprisingly not that much at the back. I guess that's because I'm now finally able to pee while I'm lying on my side, instead of having to turn onto my back each time to prevent leakage.

Now I've changed into a far more modest pink MegaMax with Tykables Dubblers booster. Sttill dry, but hopefully not for long.

Currently Bambino 5000 capacity diaper I bought as a case for 50% off.

Currently in a wet Attends, mommy is waiting for me to go #2 so she can change me and we can start heading home from our vacation.

Rearz safari for the night

Reactions: AndyPandy
Rearz caboose

Reactions: AndyPandy and Diaperlover40
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back