What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABU Bunny Hopps (two-tape)

Reactions: BabyZinga and Jr2012
Luvs size 7

Reactions: Jr2012
Medium BetterDry (Crinklz White/ Thrust Vector)

A wet Megamax.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers and Jr2012
EmmyBaby2000 said:
Luvs size 7
Hi Emma, are the Luvs 7 any bigger than Huggies Little Movers 7? I've been wearing Pampers Cruisers 7 since the mid 90's and recently got the Little Movers. My Cruisers are from the 90's. When my wife realized I could fit in them she bought a huge case at the warehouse store. We are down to our last package and don't like the fit of the current Pampers. The Huggies are a better fit on me than the current Pampers Cruisers.
Anyway, I'd be interested in your thoughts on the Luvs.
Here is a picture of me in my playpen wearing Huggies.

Fun (103).jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 65549 and Jr2012
I've got myself some barnyards. They are a bit wet now but they are gonna soaked after I'm done with this.

20220825_234632.jpg

Reactions: Jr2012, Diaperon, LittleScotty and 1 other person
Ready for beddy in an Attends Premier diaper and Kleinert's waterproof pants just to be safe.

image.jpgimage.jpgTykables over night! New fav nappy for me!

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, DLJosie and LittleScotty
Bambino Skooldoodle for the last 8 hours. It's been wet almost the whole time. I just pooped it.

I'm still wearing my soggy night-time barnyards.
20220826_092529.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012 and DLJosie
Tykables Overnight V2 😁

Littlebabybecca said:
Hi Emma, are the Luvs 7 any bigger than Huggies Little Movers 7? I've been wearing Pampers Cruisers 7 since the mid 90's and recently got the Little Movers. My Cruisers are from the 90's. When my wife realized I could fit in them she bought a huge case at the warehouse store. We are down to our last package and don't like the fit of the current Pampers. The Huggies are a better fit on me than the current Pampers Cruisers.
Anyway, I'd be interested in your thoughts on the Luvs.
Here is a picture of me in my playpen wearing Huggies.

View attachment 85496
I find that they are just a bit stretchier, especially compared to the Huggies. Huggies size 7's are my least favorite of the 3 major brands. Pampers are a close second to Luvs. If I had it my way, I would wear the Pampers size 7's of the 2010's over the 2020's version.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Littlebabybecca
Currently wearing a Luvs size 7.

ArgentBuffalo said:
Working my way through a case of Crinklz Aquanauts!
Yes!!!

Northshore Supreme in Blue, just wish the XL came in colors too.

EmmyBaby2000 said:
I find that they are just a bit stretchier, especially compared to the Huggies. Huggies size 7's are my least favorite of the 3 major brands. Pampers are a close second to Luvs. If I had it my way, I would wear the Pampers size 7's of the 2010's over the 2020's version.
Thank you... I guess I should give Luvs a try. Here are my 90's Pampers Cruisers.

20200213_121653sm.jpg
20200213_124026sm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jr2012, DLJosie and BabyZinga
Serendiapity said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
I am currently wearing a double nappy tena ultima medium.

not shoreairsupreme

I am wearing little for bug vintage baby with northshore and tykables booster. Super thick and waddly!

Went to bed in a rearz alpaca. Woke up in a wet and cold one with a tykables booster In it and my lockable plastic pants on over the top. Got to wait for my wife to wake up so she can unlock me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back