What design requirements would you want for a perfect pair of infantile panties .

Ali123 said:
If you search 'Kawaii Knickers' on Shein you'll find some delightfully childish knickers in adult sizes. I love the Care Bears frilly knickers.

Care Bears are ridiciously cute, I want a Love-A-Lot bear. After my Skye plush purchase I've spotted at Home Bargins. Tomorrow if it has not gone :D

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Ali123
Oh forgot to add the maximum amount of *c*r*i*n*k*l*e* noise making fabric/plastic !
Certainly would not want to go to all the trouble to wear something so fancy and not be noticed !
Crinkle crinkle all the way home - - - - -

Reactions: michaelmc and depta99
My dream panties would be seven pairs of thick nylon full-cut in light pastels with embroidered on flowers and the days of the week on each one! agree with @babylock1 some sort of inner liner that makes the crinkle!!

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Patricia48 said:
Wish they made these bigger!
I love Princess panties like these..You cant really find Disney princess panties in larger sizes. The only way is a custom made panty perhaps. I love Princess Belle panties lie these . Id so get as many Belle varieties possible if there were any.

A dream panty for me would be a frilly shiny white satin one in a bikini style. A rhumba style would be nice . A plastic liner would even be better too.

MikeDJ said:
I love Princess panties like these..You cant really find Disney princess panties in larger sizes. The only way is a custom made panty perhaps. I love Princess Belle panties lie these . Id so get as many Belle varieties possible if there were any.
You can! i have some from aliexpress that fit me 13-14 years 😁 And Temu.com

michaelmc said:
You can! i have some from aliexpress that fit me 13-14 years 😁 And Temu.com
I've never ordered from these direct from China sites (Temu/Ali, etc), what's your experience?

depta99 said:
I've never ordered from these direct from China sites (Temu/Ali, etc), what's your experience?
I've had two orders from AliExpress, one didn't turn up and the other one was OK. The first one was probably more down to Evri than AliExpress though. I got a full refund on that order. The clothing is generally poorer quality, but for the price, it's still well worth it.

Last edited:
depta99 said:
Been good overall ! like ebay you check the reviews before ordering 🥰

Reactions: babylock1
michaelmc said:
Been good overall ! like ebay you check the reviews before ordering 🥰
Been good overall ! like ebay you check the reviews before ordering - - -

The reviews may not tell you as much - Also check the FEEDBACK -
How customer relations were handled in other than satisfactory sales.

Back