What design requirements would you want for a perfect pair of infantile panties .

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
What would you have for the perfect pair of panties for you? what would be your dream panties have on them? A little princess or a cuddly teddy maybe a cute bunny wabbit or unicorn? post your ideas , photos or drawings here
Don't forget to mention what style i would go white high waist full briefs whith pink lace elastic , a pity pink bow ( or two ) with a flat illustration of a little baby girl in a cute princess dress playing with a puppy.
I would want them made with 4 way stretch hi elastisity material
Would you want a gusset or just a single layer crotch ?
See through , semi see through , or normal .
There has been quite a few controverses over children's underwear designs like padded crop tops , lace panties , thongs , picture designs and graphics but i don't think that's a problem for us here so what ever your perfect design is .... go for it , tell us your perfect panties the knickers of your dreams .Well children are we sat comfortably ?...lets begin...

Reactions: Deleted member 79251, mistykitty, KBoy and 1 other person
Omg cotton briefs or bikini style ones. Princesses fairies teddy bears unicorns OMG my list is endless

• Love
Reactions: Humperdink2, michaelmc and SissyJoanne
daisycupcake said:
Omg cotton briefs or bikini style ones. Princesses fairies teddy bears unicorns OMG my list is endless
You may indulge yourself and describe your ultimate little girl panties ;D
All good ideas help.

Definitely cotton white or pink with contrasting waist & leg holes any Disney Princess.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, daisycupcake and michaelmc
Any Flower pattern would be nice maybe some rose buds prints !!

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, michaelmc and daisycupcake
Ddhttps://www.next.co.uk/style/st638107/928384#928384

Reactions: michaelmc
Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills and More Frills across the rear and the perfect look.

• Love
Reactions: Floodingpants, KBoy, sissybaby34 and 2 others
SashaNicole said:
Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills and More Frills across the rear and the perfect look.
Your Avatar is a perfect illustration - - -
Just enough of a hint showing those frills and more frills under a short hemmed skirt (dress) !

• Love
I love my little girl training panties monogrammed in front or frilly knickers.
IMG_5449.jpeg

IMG_5084.jpeg

IMG_5506.jpeg

The training panties have a plastic liner covered with an absorbent pad running right through. But I always wear an always discrete pad with any other panties to keep them clean.

I can tend to dribble number 1’s and 3’s if I’m not careful. 🤭

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Nappyboybob, Deleted member 79251, GabyinPurple and 4 others
Frills Frills Frills Frills Frills and More Frills across the rear - FRONT AND DOWN THROUGH THE GUSSET CROTCH PANEL and the perfect look.

Think along the lines of a waffle like texture.

Consider also (alternating) contrasting rows of those frills -
If into the Gay scene alternating rows of the rainbow -
Patriotic alternating rows of red/white/blue -
Halloween orange and black -
Etc. and so on - - -

Be all the frilly colorful you can be !

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and michaelmc
sissygirlpink said:
View attachment 121566

View attachment 121567

View attachment 121568

The training panties have a plastic liner covered with an absorbent pad running right through. But I always wear an always discrete pad with any other panties to keep them clean.

Jenny x ❤️
I love those how much more cute could you get

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc and Seasonedcitizen
Thinking along this image (bloomers) of rows upon rows upon rows of frills:198---This-is-Baby-Tamsin_medium_55512_1691220807.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, Deleted member 79251, michaelmc and 1 other person
Wish they made these bigger!

Attachments

• IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    482.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Love
Reactions: babyoni, Furrytum, michaelmc and 2 others
Patricia48 said:
Wish they made these bigger!
There's a lot i wish where made bigger !
You can find some good stuff like dresses made in sizes from 7 yrs to 16 yrs like i just got as for the panties 13-14 yrs usually fit me you just have to search for that design that does it for your little you. 🥰

Reactions: Humperdink2
sissygirlpink said:
View attachment 121566

View attachment 121567

View attachment 121568

Jenny x ❤️
ok girly i need those panties asap those are too cute and adorable😍🥰

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and michaelmc
michaelmc said:
There's a lot i wish where made bigger !
You can find some good stuff like dresses made in sizes from 7 yrs to 16 yrs like i just got as for the panties 13-14 yrs usually fit me you just have to search for that design that does it for your little you. 🥰
They are next on my radar, bunnies, unicorns and princesses tick the boxes for me. If it has a cute ribbon at the front then all the better :D Prefer knickers over the short style ones. My favourite would probably be Sofia the First ❤️

• Love
Humperdink2 said:
They are next on my radar, bunnies, unicorns and princesses tick the boxes for me. If it has a cute ribbon at the front then all the better :D Prefer knickers over the short style ones. My favourite would probably be Sofia the First ❤️
Good taste as always 😍

If you search 'Kawaii Knickers' on Shein you'll find some delightfully childish knickers in adult sizes. I love the Care Bears frilly knickers.

• Love
Reactions: mybebaby101UK and michaelmc
Ali123 said:
If you search 'Kawaii Knickers' on Shein you'll find some delightfully childish knickers in adult sizes. I love the Care Bears frilly knickers.

Aliexpress and Temu have many aswel .

Reactions: Ali123
Back