What children's shows do you enjoy watching?

Mostly toddler shows like Bluey.

Bluey is probably one of the best kids shows out there at the moment.

PinkyJujubean said:
Old Pink Panther cartoons and She Ra. Crybabies cartoons.
Currently watching pink panther cartoon full DVD collection. Favorite cartoon of all time.

DBabygirl2 said:
Thomas The Tank Engine (Brit version so I can hear the accents).
The 2004 and earlier Thomas is one of my favorite children's shows--basically, Thomas before the CGI elements started to appear. My own kids were super into it also, and we had a ton of trains and track. They were always all over the family room.

I also love Smurfs, Gummi Bears, Care Bears, Looney Tunes, Transformers, He-Man, and many others of the Saturday morning and weekday afternoon staples of the 1980's. (I was born in 1976, but I generally consider the 1980's to be my childhood.) And Sesame Street. As a kid, I seldom watched Sesame Street unless I was home sick from school, as it was aired mainly on weekday mornings where I lived. That gave it some added specialness.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be a prime example of something more recent that I enjoy.

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and LittleAndAlone
Cottontail said:
The 2004 and earlier Thomas is one of my favorite children's shows--basically, Thomas before the CGI elements started to appear. My own kids were super into it also, and we had a ton of trains and track. They were always all over the family room.

I also love Smurfs, Gummi Bears, Care Bears, Looney Tunes, Transformers, He-Man, and many others of the Saturday morning and weekday afternoon staples of the 1980's. (I was born in 1976, but I generally consider the 1980's to be my childhood.) And Sesame Street. As a kid, I seldom watched Sesame Street unless I was home sick from school, as it was aired mainly on weekday mornings where I lived. That gave it some added specialness.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic would be a prime example of something more recent that I enjoy.

GUUUUUMMMII BEEEEAAAAAAAAARS

BOUNCIN HERE AND THERE AND EVERYWHERE

HIGH ADVENTURE THAT'S BEYOND COMPARE

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Cottontail
LittleAndAlone said:

My younger sister and I loved to make up our own storylines for our favorite TV shows and record them on audio cassettes. I've got over 12 hours of that stuff, long since digitized. There are several episodes of Gummi Bears in there. Of course, ours were utter nonsense, with main characters dying and good characters turning out to be evil. In fact, that was a theme with all of our spoofs. There are a few murder mysteries in there where long-trusted characters end up being the murderer, LOL. So silly.

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
Cottontail said:
My younger sister and I loved to make up our own storylines for our favorite TV shows and record them on audio cassettes. I've got over 12 hours of that stuff, long since digitized. There are several episodes of Gummi Bears in there. Of course, ours were utter nonsense, with main characters dying and good characters turning out to be evil. In fact, that was a theme with all of our spoofs. There are a few murder mysteries in there where long-trusted characters end up being the murderer, LOL. So silly.
Gummiberry joose is srs bsns.

• Haha
Reactions: Cottontail
Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Bluey, and some others

I was/still am a huge animation/cartoon fan so I have a ton.
As far as little kid/preschool shows go I love Bluey, The Lion Guard, and pretty much anything Late 90s-early mid 2000s Playhouse Disney.
For older kid shows I love Phineas and ferb, Jimmy Neutron, back at the barnyard, Lilo and Stitch the series, House Of Mouse, Kim possible, Gravity Falls, Ducktales, Scooby doo, Amazing world of gumball, regular show, and Penguins of Madagascar. I'm probably still missing a bunch too.

Reactions: PinkyJujubean
LiLMaus said:
Currently watching pink panther cartoon full DVD collection. Favorite cartoon of all time.
My favorite one is the one where he has the pet rock that follows him around

LittleAndAlone said:

Such a cute show!

There's classic Thomas the Tank Engine, Gravity Falls, Phineas and Ferb. All of which I grew up on. There's also shows I've discovered like Keroppi and Friends and then two classic Polish shows, Reksio and Bolek i Lolek. I can definitely add Bluey, even though I've only seen snippets and one full episode, its definitely a show that has quite a charm to it.

PinkyJujubean said:
My favorite one is the one where he has the pet rock that follows him around
Love the one where he sneaks into the hunters house to stay warm all the while evading capture.

Back