What children's shows do you enjoy watching?

Kimba The White Lion.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Old Episodes of the Marvel Comics WonderTwins.

My favourites are Bluey and Spongebob.

Reactions: CJB, rainbowponyunicorn and Jorelaxed
ELLIOT MOOSE
BABAR
MY LITTLE PONY

BobbiSueEllen said:
Hmmm. Vintage Looney Tunes, Pink Panther, TinyToon Adventures, Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Samurai Jack, Ed, Edd and Eddy ("SPACE CLAAAAM!!!"), Rugrats, Arthur, True and the Rainbow Kingdom, My Little Pony, Phineas and Ferb, Schoolhouse Rock...loads of 'em. And my fav cartoon movie is The Peanuts Movie...because after 40-odd years, Charlie Brown finally gets the Little Red-Haired Girl. And she is amazingly adorable. 🥰
Haha...made me think of the thread, Children's stories that wouldn't get published: "Charlie Brown Finally Gets the Little Red Haired Girl"!
"Get" being...ummm.....well, you know.

• Haha
BABYTIGERCUB said:
Kimba The White Lion.
"KIMBA" is the real "LION KING"!

mechanicX said:
Spotted this post while browsing..

80s mangas , Thomas the tank engine , bill & ben , Andy pandy , round the twist , demon headmaster , TmnT , can't think of any more currently.
Thomas the tank engine is one of my favorites!

Reactions: mechanicX, PaddedRita, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
Thomas the tank engine, Scooby Doo (original mysteries), My Little Pony, Tinkerbell movies, to name a few.

Reactions: Omg301 and BobbiSueEllen
I watched some episodes of Darkwing Duck months ago. Rescue Rangers as well. Those were good, although I don't watch cartoons often but maybe I'll try watching them more so I can get that innocent childhood vibe I used to have. I loved Yugioh and Pokemon as a kid, watched them every time they came on. There's a show I have fond memories of as a kid watching. Dragon Tales. I loved that show so much and it brings back memories just thinking about it. I also loved the old dinosaur animated movies from the 90s, "A Dinosaur's Tale".

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 59082 and mistykitty
Sofia the first, my little pony, dragon tales, big city greens. But mostly I watch movies!!

Reactions: mistykitty, Deleted member 51496 and Omg301
I really like invader zim, grim adventures of billy and Mandy, growing up creepy, SpongeBob, gravity falls, Steven universe, my little Pony, teen titans, dexters laboratory, fairy odd parents, total drama island, I started getting into total drama Rama, and bluey.

ohmytinklebell said:
Sofia the first, my little pony, dragon tales, big city greens. But mostly I watch movies!!
I really should watch Dragon Tales again. :love:

Reactions: mistykitty and Deleted member 69681
Brajan32 said:
When I see this picture I hear intro in my head. I love this cartoon when I was a kid
Gadget was my little kid crush. 🥰

A smart engineer and mice where my favorite animal growing up (sooo cuuuttte 🐁 ). So yeah. 🤣

Gadgetputs.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 59082
Sofia the First(I like the ones especially where the original Princesses show up). Sailor Moon. Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.

DBabygirl2 said:
Thomas the tank engine, Scooby Doo (original mysteries), My Little Pony, Tinkerbell movies, to name a few.
I LOVE the Tinker Bell films! My favourite is Secret of the Wings! But Daddy and I picked the song from the end of The Great Fairy Rescue as our first dance song at our wedding!

Reactions: DBabygirl2
Stanley's Big Book of Everything is by far my favorite little show, I also like Paw Patrol, Blues Clues and Curious George.
I also enjoy audio books a lot. Mostly Briefe von Felix, Bibi Blocksberg and Kommissar Kugelblitz. Audio books are a great way for me to regress just a little bit on my way home from work or when taking a walk.

Reactions: mistykitty
Little me likes watching shows for pre schoolers from my childhood like Blues Clues and Dora. Though, honestly, I'm still working on letting him have the remote and watch those.

We often compromise on Loony Tunes and Disney Cartoons and Movies. Loved by big me and little me alike.

My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic, not the new ones), Scooby Doo, Octonauts, Paw Patrol, Puppy Dog Pals, Blues Clues, and Dora are favorites for me

Last edited:
Angel said:
Gotta agree with a lot of people

Pokemon being very high up there for me along with spongebob and the fairly odd parents on nickelodeon
Yup all thoes cartons are the best ones lol to watch

Back