What are you currently soaked in?

Still in last night‘s Tena Active Maxi and plastic pants and feeling very wet.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Just changed out of my soaking wet night time Tena Maxi Slip. Now in a Attends level 10 large pad and padded inco pants.

Last edited:
Just soaked my overnight drynite, will enjoy having my wet pull up on for a while then change into a fresh drynite for work😃

Just a Walgreen's stretch tape-on. Not soaked yet but will be. Bought these 'cause they were cheap but won't again, tapes are weird and hard to get stuck.

Just woke up so 2 cloth pre folds and 2 cloth stuffers with deluxe leakmaster plastic pants.

I was diapered before being sent off to bed last night in a Comfy Cubz diaper.
As would be expected of any toddler, it's thoroughly soaked and swollen this morning 👶👶👶

I am wearing a soaked kiddo Lil soaker.

Soaked Mega Max and plastic pants

Abu's Space. They are suuper soft and comfortable and feel perfect with pajamas!

Incontrol bedry night with a northshore 2xl booster and a rearz overnight booster . The swelling is amazing. Do I have to change?

ABU cushies ultras, i'm on my fourth wetting as i type this, no leaks yet (two last night two today)... okay so it leaked a little after number 4 🫣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
lazy in my recliner in a beset that’s absolutely NOT dry lol .

I’m wearing a wet Tykables Puppers V2 diaper.

I am in a soaked pastel blue NRU str8up.

Dry M4. I just had soup, large salad and finished it off with coffee. Kidneys, do your thing.

I generally won't sit in a soaked diaper because I'm genuinely more comfortable in a dry one, but I'm wearing a Prevail Air Overnight at the moment. I generally wet to capacity and then immediately change into a dry one.

Currently I´m soaked in a Northshore Megamax... and it still feels that I can keep going and going and going!

Reactions: wetaccident
Currently in my wet and now messy morning Cushies cloth back diaper.

In an Abena M3. Not soaked yet though.

I’m changing out of my rearz pink princess after an unplanned messing, had very bad massive diarrhea, it was close to needing to be changed

Back