What AB and/or Baby Accessories Do You Own? (Daily Poll #7--2023-06-13 Tu)

What AB and/or Baby Accessories Do You Own? (Select All That Apply)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Role
  1. Other
If you'd like to, free to share a list and/or photos of your AB/Baby accessories and places you use them in (for example a backyard playground, your nursery/playpen, your AB themed home office, etc.). You can also share photos of yourself (but here's a friendly reminder that ADSIC does not allow crotch-shots).

If you choose to post photos, make sure that they represent yourself and our community well and that the photos you post responsibly regard your privacy if you desire to limit your public exposure. If you desire to post photos but question what to do about them, I suggest reviewing ADISC rule section #10 titled "Crotch Shots and other image rules" to be confident you are following the rules when you post--(here is a link to ADISC's rules).

I might post a list and a few photos of some of my AB/baby accessories (including my diaper stash) in this thread after a while if I get a good chance. (I've had a busy last few days so I don't know if I will get a good chance to do so yet.)

- - - - -
Suggested Discussion Questions:

- Does a product feel more authentically little to you if it is designed specifically for children compared to something that is designed for ABs?
- Do you tend to use AB/baby-styled toys/tools that are more-so adult or more-so baby-sized--or do you have a combination?
- If you aren't an AB, do you find it difficult to find plain and adult-themed accessories for your diapering needs?
- When you are trying to maximize your realm of feeling little, do you still prefer to do any adult-themed activity or use any adult-themed tools (maybe it's just that once in a while you are trying to pretend to be like mommy or daddy ;))?
- Do you think any specific accessories that you prefer to use are more important to be AB/baby themed for you to feel little?
- Are there any AB/baby-themed accessories that you avoid--(maybe certain types of activities and accessories associated with being little appeal to you but others are repulsive--like how some people like to pee their diapers but don't like to poop in them)?
- What is your most recent AB/baby purchase and are you enjoying it as much as you thought you would?
- Did you ever buy an AB/baby accessory and regret it?
- Do prices of AB/baby accessories significantly limit what you buy or consider buying?
- Do you prefer to buy AB/baby-themed items whenever possible no matter what you are purchasing?
- Do you tend to be discreet about your AB/baby-themed accessories?
- Have any of your AB/baby accessories worn out from extended use?
- Do you have any one-of-a-kind AB/baby accessories?
- If you'd like to be more AB/baby what's keeping you from doing so (cost of accessories, time it takes to live your lifestyle with adult responsibilities (no free time left to further develop a little space), pressures of others for you to be big, time and effort it takes to design a little space, no caregiver available, etc.)?
- Have you ever fought your little side and told yourself to grow-up?
- Have you ever accidentally exposed or deliberately shared your little-side publicly or to family--and if so, was there understanding, did they mistreat you, were they offended and/or were they happy for you?
- Do you frequently go back and forth between regressing and acting like an adult?
- Do you tend to buy AB/baby accessories from certain sources and avoid other ones?
- Do you have a specific hierarchical order of your favorite accessories--and if so, what are your favorites and why?
- Do you have any long-term plans to convert a space into a little space or plans on what to buy for AB/baby accessories in the future?
- - - - -
Relevant Links:

Daily Tip: Your Best Tip For Being Discreet With Diapers (Daily Tip #2--2023/06/13 Tu)
Yesterday's Poll: Usual Source Of Attaining Diapers (Daily Poll #6--2023-06-12 Mo)
Daily Polls & Daily Tips Feedback

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronoKitten and LittleRen77
To answer the questions…

Does a product feel more authentically little to you if it is designed specifically for children compared to something that is designed for ABs?

My favourite items are made well in the exact same way as the child sized item but have just been made bigger. I often find myself looking at special needs items.

- Do you tend to use AB/baby-styled toys/tools that are more-so adult or more-so baby-sized--or do you have a combination?
I tend to use adult sized items or larger child sized items. The only exception is my sippy cups, and an adapted high chair.

- When you are trying to maximize your realm of feeling little, do you still prefer to do any adult-themed activity or use any adult-themed tools (maybe it's just that once in a while you are trying to pretend to be like mommy or daddy ;))?

No, my little isn’t allowed near that stuff, it gets taken off me!

- Do you think any specific accessories that you prefer to use are more important to be AB/baby themed for you to feel little?

I don’t think so.

- Are there any AB/baby-themed accessories that you avoid--(maybe certain types of activities and accessories associated with being little appeal to you but others are repulsive--like how some people like to pee their diapers but don't like to poop in them)?

I can’t think of anything like this.

- What is your most recent AB/baby purchase and are you enjoying it as much as you thought you would?

My romper, I love wearing it and can’t wait to wear it to little school.

Generally a long time ago, clothing from eBay that didn’t fit very well.

- Do prices of AB/baby accessories significantly limit what you buy or consider buying?

I normally look at special needs items and find the prices a bit better and the quality better too.

- Do you prefer to buy AB/baby-themed items whenever possible no matter what you are purchasing?

No, I generally don’t get ab items per say!

- Do you tend to be discreet about your AB/baby-themed accessories?

Depends on what’s going on. I have been out in public as a little. I have also been very discreet other times and it depends on my head as to how it’s going to go down.

- Have any of your AB/baby accessories worn out from extended use?

A few jumpers and shoes but nothing too substantial.

- Do you have any one-of-a-kind AB/baby accessories?

arguably, my specially ordered reins to my size. They are certainly the rarest and hardest to get hold of.

- If you'd like to be more AB/baby what's keeping you from doing so (cost of accessories, time it takes to live your lifestyle with adult responsibilities (no free time left to further develop a little space), pressures of others for you to be big, time and effort it takes to design a little space, no caregiver available, etc.)?

Time, we are always too busy.

No not now. Did the whole pinge purge thing when I was younger and trying to kill it off doesn’t work!

- Have you ever accidentally exposed or deliberately shared your little-side publicly or to family--and if so, was there understanding, did they mistreat you, were they offended and/or were they happy for you?

I’ve told some family mostly so I did not have to hide it all and so it didn’t raise questions. However, I don’t purposely expose it all either.

- Do you frequently go back and forth between regressing and acting like an adult?

I tend to go little and stay for hours, days or a whole weekend. It doesn’t work to go in and out constantly.

- Do you tend to buy AB/baby accessories from certain sources and avoid other ones?

I avoid most ab places as I don’t like the thick nappies that don’t feel right. I’ve had various quality issues in the past too.

- Do you have a specific hierarchical order of your favorite accessories--and if so, what are your favorites and why?

Woolly because he’s the bestest spider ever. Then either my cot or pushchair. I feel very safe in either and t makes me feel special.

- Do you have any long-term plans to convert a space into a little space or plans on what to buy for AB/baby accessories in the future?

My room is part way but I’m sure I’ll get bits but money, time and working are all factors!

I may be the wrong person for this poll, but if asks me to answer all items that apply and some do apply, so here I am.

I do own some onesies that could count as AB clothing, although they are businesslike (proved and tested, well, at least for my software business, where something that looks like a t-shirt is accetable) and thus not specifially AB. I wear them to keep the diapers in place and prevent them from being exposed.

I do own a adult-sized pacifier and a bottle because years ago I felt adventurous and thought it would acutally be nice if I could enjoy being AB, but after some experiments I realized that it doesn't work for me.

So, I ticked yes for some stuff listed as AB, but I also ticked "I'm not a AB / I wear plain diapers".

BigTykes said:
Not quite regret because it was worth at least trying, but in retrospect I could have done without buying them.

BigTykes said:
On the contrary - I tried to embrace it and would have indulged, but I suppose I'm as adult as can be.

May the rest of you enjoy their little space.

I'm mostly ab so I have numerous bottles and pacifiers and some toys but I don't always wear diapers sometimes I wear training pants and that's good

My main/favorite baby stuff is a couple onesies (a pink ABU onesie, and ODU's Little Howlers and Pink Wolves onesies). I've got a PJ Masks sippy cup I use on occasion, and an adult-size pacifier that I just can't keep in for more than like 10 minutes.

I have a ton of stuff I've collected over the years! I'm honestly running out of space for stuff.

About a 5th of my wardrobe is comprised of adult baby clothes. Mostly onesies & dresses. But I also have a sleeper, sleapsack, and shortalls.
I always have a bunch of diapers! Both disposable & cloth. Even some training pants for when I'm feeling like an older little.

I have 3 bottles & 2 bibs. I honestly don't use them much. I don't usually have the opportunity to be in littlespace when I'm eating. That said, my silicone bib has helped a bunch when I've had to eat in the car while traveling. One of the bottles is disguised as a regular reusable water bottle. I do use that one a lot in my day to day.

I also have a bunch of pacifiers. And I mean a bunch! I have a dedicated drawer in my desk for all of them. All of the pacifiers are adult sizes.

I have so many stuffed animals! They take up 2/3rds of my bed! Some of them date back to when I was an actual little kid, but I didn't really start getting them until collage. I sleep with them most nights! Though my two largest stuffies have to sleep on the floor so that there's room for me to sleep! I still love cuddling with them though.

I also have a small box of baby toys and a few dolls! I only really play with them when I'm feeling really little. But just owning toys "meant for babies" does a lot to push me into littlespace.

When it comes to décor, I have childish bedsheets & a bed rail on my bed. These can be easily hidden by the blanket I keep on my bed. I don't have much else though, since I often need to hide stuff.

I only have 2 pieces of "play equipment". One is a playpen. There's not enough room in it to fully lay down, but it's really fun to fill it with balls to turn it into a ball pit! The second piece of play equipment is new! As in it just arrived yesterday. It's an adult sized baby gym! I've only had the chance to use it once so far, but I love it!

I consider myself a little not AB. But I have some clothing items like a onsie that is childish, but they are plane and can be worn as a way to keep diapers in place. Some cartoon shirts too. Somethings I had before like my stuffed monkey. My wife orders my diapers most of the time so I usually get plane ones like megamax. She did the rearz sale this time and ordered a pacifier set with the lanyards. She has been trolling me at home with them, clipping them to me and just putting them on my mouth randomly. We are having fun.

Back