Wetting While Doing an Activity

Babycockney said:
Nothing better then watching and feeling your diaper growing heavier and heavier between your legs. Wondering if it can hold just one more wetting...
Especially if you're out and about while doing it. Like letting go while pushing a grocery cart and wondering if this is the one that will make it leak, or sitting in a restaurant, wondering if sitting down in the soggy diaper has caused chevrons on the back of my shorts and sort of wishing I'd worn the black shorts and not the lighter colored ones.

Reactions: Babycockney and Sidewinder
I like to wear a diaper while working around the house and keep wetting until it is almost full to capacity. I love the feeling of a soggy, droopy diaper as I move around doing normal daily activities, home repair, DIY projects, etc. I also like when I push it a little too far and can see a small damp patch appear between my legs or on my rear, and the feeling of the wet cloth against my skin as it cools while the soggy diaper stays warm and cozy. Another activity I especially enjoy is grocery shopping on Sunday afternoon in a diaper when I have done a long hold earlier that has weakened my bladder temporarily. It feels like I’m a little kid who has a very short time from realizing a need to pee to get to the bathroom before having an accident. I like the growing urgency as I shop and the uncertainty of whether or not I’ll be able to hold it until I’m finished. I also like how it becomes more and more difficult to focus on shopping as my urgency grows, especially as I try to look normal and don't potty dance or otherwise show my desperation outwardly. I try to make it home and put away all the groceries while still dry, but often my diaper is wet by the time I checkout and leave the store.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone and ianwee
SoggyRunner said:
I like to wear a diaper while working around the house and keep wetting until it is almost full to capacity. I love the feeling of a soggy, droopy diaper as I move around doing normal daily activities, home repair, DIY projects, etc. I also like when I push it a little too far and can see a small damp patch appear between my legs or on my rear, and the feeling of the wet cloth against my skin as it cools while the soggy diaper stays warm and cozy. Another activity I especially enjoy is grocery shopping on Sunday afternoon in a diaper when I have done a long hold earlier that has weakened my bladder temporarily. It feels like I’m a little kid who has a very short time from realizing a need to pee to get to the bathroom before having an accident. I like the growing urgency as I shop and the uncertainty of whether or not I’ll be able to hold it until I’m finished. I also like how it becomes more and more difficult to focus on shopping as my urgency grows, especially as I try to look normal and don't potty dance or otherwise show my desperation outwardly. I try to make it home and put away all the groceries while still dry, but often my diaper is wet by the time I checkout and leave the store.
I too enjoy being diapered when I'm working from home, and don't want to have to break off what I'm doing when I need a pee. I have thought about going out when I am pretty desperate to pee, but never yet been brave enough to go shopping with a full bladder.

Reactions: PearlandDL and BobbiSueEllen
Waynelopen said:
The most frequent time that I'm able to wear is at night while doing dishes and tidying up the house. The running water from the dishes definitely helps keep things moving along!
I get the same feeling when I'm washing up the dishes too!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Sidewinder
I can piddle in my Pampers while I toddle-waddle now...feels very toddler. Love how it feels. 🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder and ianwee
I am at work, a professional setting with business casual dress and I am wet, wearing a Classico V2 diaper under my casual pants.

I think that I can pee doing something else only when I'm working or gaming on my computer. Otherwise I need to stop all other activities to start the flow. :LOL: But I will try and practise.

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, ianwee and BobbiSueEllen
It was quite difficult to pee without being concentrated on what I was doing.
And one day, I started to pee and say to my mind: wathever happens, leak, wet pants, don't worry, you can let it flow. And I discovered that my diapers were doing their job. You can let it go, all will be swallowed.
Since then, I started to pee more frequently without any clench.
Today, as soon I need to pee, it goes out. Seated, working, walking, talking, ... Only when I go down or up in stairs, the flow stops and resume once on the next level!

It's in the head. as soon you are totally safe with you diaper, it starts to be much more easy. Now when I put a new diaper, I need to pee near instantly and need to concentrate if I don't want to be wet immediately!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
DiaperLoverPL said:
I think that I can pee doing something else only when I'm working or gaming on my computer. Otherwise I need to stop all other activities to start the flow. :LOL: But I will try and practise.
They say that "Practice makes Perfect" DiaperliverPL. Keep practicing!

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, DiaperLoverPL and BobbiSueEllen
I have a small amount of control left in most instances but if I am concentrating on something I can end up just thinking "oops" as I feel the warmth growing at the front of my Nappy 😰

Reactions: ianwee and BobbiSueEllen
ianwee said:
They say that "Practice makes Perfect" DiaperliverPL. Keep practicing!
I will! Last time when I was driving home I tried to pee a little bit, but I couldn't. I Would be fun, definetely, but I don't want to distract myself that much. Maybe one day I'll manage...

Cherrypie said:
Wearing at work, I find peeing whilst talking to a co-worker is surprisingly easy. Like if I was to just stop in my tracks and looked focused when peeing, I’m sure someone would start questioning if I was okay lol. So I find it easy to just do it when we are standing idle and chatting about something.
I don’t know I find it not that hard and make a big heavy flood in my diaper. I usually do it when I’m at the store and I drank a lot hard to hold it’s actually hard for me to physically hold in. with an overactive bladder. So I was just in the supermarket line with a cute girl probably in her 20s. I ended up really heavily flooding my diaper while checking out and talking to her a little bit about the high prices of things. I’ve checked out of the library where acute librarian is in. I flooded my diaper a few times while checking out, some books and talking to her. It’s kind of exciting, because no one knows I’m wearing a diaper and wouldn’t guess that I was flooding my diaper right in front of them.

Reactions: ianwee and PearlandDL
Back