Wetting While Doing an Activity

Work or play, I enjoy my thick wet diapers doing almost all activities except going to the gym and running. I like really thick diapers, almost to the point where I have a significant waddle and combined with the hot pink plastic panties pretty much lets folks know I'm in diapers.

I wet without warning no matter what I am doing.

Reactions: OriginalWetone and Sidewinder
90% of my wets are during gaming.

No pause break for potty when im facing a final boss!

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Sidewinder, wetaccident and 1 other person
Dry247 said:
I'm just use to peeing whenever, that I'll check my diaper and try to remember if I did use it or not
That happens to me all the time!
Whenever I'm diapererd I just dribble whenever the urge strikes.
I put on a freshie and don't really think about it, then have to think back to remember when I actually wet it.

Reactions: ianwee and OriginalWetone
Yeah if I have a diaper on, it comes naturally, be walking around, laying around or standing. But still waiting for the morning of waking up with a wet diaper and not sure when it happened though the night. Hopefully 1 day it will happen

Attachments

• 16964489391894307947526598154870.jpg
    16964489391894307947526598154870.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
there are very few things that interfere with me wetting myself anymore. Walking, talking dishes laundry most physical activities. Only one i can think of is going up stairs, have yet to master that.

I have stories about me pooping my goodnite in public and people smiling at me. I don't know where to post about these experiences because people will tell me I'm bad for doing it.

Reactions: PearlandDL
MiddleJacob said:
I have stories about me pooping my goodnite in public and people smiling at me. I don't know where to post about these experiences because people will tell me I'm bad for doing it.
I guess you just posted it!, I won't judge that you are bad, messing my diaper in public is against my DIAPER CODE OF ETHICS. I don't want to be inconsiderate to the nonconsenting public. I am not incontinent, so my messy diapers are for my personal enjoyment, if incontinent, that is different, in fact I salute incontinent persons who live their lives with dignity and independence. I would only suggest that incontinent person try to change or leave a crowded area as soon as possible or practice social distancing if they messed their diaper.

Reactions: ianwee
I'm still very much practicing in a variety of positions, and I often find that occupying my attention with something else is the best way to get flowing. I'll start up a video game for a couple minutes on my laptop so I can pee while reclined. 😅

Actually right now it's 4:00 am and I'm online mainly to make myself pee. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking
Reactions: ianwee, OriginalWetone and AJFan2020
littledinogoesrawr said:

This is the way!

I mostly wear while gaming or otherwise relaxing. If I'm really focused on what I'm doing I'll often be wetting before I'm aware. Never the first time I wet in a diaper but if I've been wearing for awhile and am already wet. Love when I'm able to get in that mindset.

Reactions: ianwee, OriginalWetone and chamberpot
Likediapers said:
I am trying to figure out how to wet my diaper with out thinking about it, like while I am sleeping or something like that, so I can wake up with a wet diaper and not sure when it happened
have you thought about trying a catheter, once it is in you will be going all the time , as soon as the kidneys produce urine it will enter the bladder and straight out the catheter , if you go to bed with a dry nappy you will definitely wake up with a wet one, not to try if you have an enlarged prostate and make sure your hands are clean when inserting as you dont want a UTI

Reactions: PearlandDL and OriginalWetone
Every day no matter what I do. I promise the thrill will pass if you start having it al the time! Nothing to fun about ie. t for m I have lived around 30 years like this. Now I am having the same issue with my colon and I wish that on no one. If I have the squirts it is the same way no warning no urge or nothing I just will it exit my body especially when I am moving or walking.

Reactions: OriginalWetone
I love WFH, wearing a nice thick diaper, making sure to keep hydrated 😉 being so busy that i 'forget' to get up and end up wetting myself... Nothing better, esp if I'm on the phone at the time... Feels so naughty but so so good!

Recently i've been playing video games with my nice thick diaper on and after 2 hours of playing I just felt that I was peeing do to me sitting crossleged and my diaper starter to grow between my thighs and rubbing on my tights. When I realised what was happening I paused the game laid back and just obserwed as my diaper was growing and sticking more and more from beneatch my skirt. definitely quite a nice expirience.

Last edited:
Reactions: timurmahal, Babynie, OriginalWetone and 3 others
SummerInDiapers said:
Recently i've been playing video games with my nice thick diaper on and after 2 hours of playing I just felt that I was peeing do to me sitting crossleged and my diaper starter to grow between my thighs and rubbing on my tights. When I realised what was happening I paused the game laid back and just obserwed as my diaper was growing and sticking more and more from beneatch my skirt. definitely quite a nice expirience.
Nothing better then watching and feeling your diaper growing heavier and heavier between your legs. Wondering if it can hold just one more wetting...

Reactions: Lumos, ianwee, OriginalWetone and 1 other person
With my stress incontinence when I am active I leak constantly. Playing 4 hours of golf I never need to use the rest room, but I always have a full diaper and I never feel myself peeing.

I wear to work every day so over time I’ve just gotten used to wetting in any situation. There’s really no situation that I won’t wet. I could be talking to a fellow co worker, riding a mower, 80 feet up in a tree I’m cutting down, or even talking to customers. I can wet without skipping a beat and no one would have any idea

Reactions: OriginalWetone, chamberpot and Babycockney
The most frequent time that I'm able to wear is at night while doing dishes and tidying up the house. The running water from the dishes definitely helps keep things moving along!

Reactions: OriginalWetone, ianwee and Sidewinder
littledinogoesrawr said:

When achieving that high score, ascending to that next level or beating that final boss, potty breaks aren't top priority.

When I wear diapers and wet during the day I simply go about daily activities as usual, only thing different from anyone standing next to me is that I have a wet diaper. I also mess my diaper but going poopy is done in the solitude of the early morning and I don't subject anyone to my messy diaper.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Sidewinder and Babycockney
Back