Wetting While Doing an Activity

BHDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Most of the time I’m in diapers I am lying in bed and just focused on wetting as much as possible. Earlier today I was folding laundry after putting on a fresh diaper and some sweatpants. I was sitting on my feet and as a result I defiently felt my diaper between my legs. As time went on I occupied my mind with the laundry and wet myself without giving it much thought. While I was peeing I continued to fold my clothes. The experience of peeing and continuing on like nothing was happening was fun to me. I’ve wet myself while pumping gas in the past or while buying goodnites (which was my favorite wetting of all time) but those were a long time ago and I’ve kind of forgotten what it’s like

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Canadianfalls, BabyLink9 and 7 others
I done several things like chores or cooking while wetting my diapers. One time I was out with friends playing games. When I got home my diaper was wet and did realize I was even wet

Reactions: oldskool, Dry247 and Jorelaxed
I’ve found that I repeatedly wet in the same situations again and again as though it’s a habit.
Brushing my teeth always makes my bladder empty as does standing in the porch of our cottage smoking a cigarette.

Reactions: TabaCrate, Dry247 and Jorelaxed
I always pee myself when I hear running water

Reactions: AJFan2020 and chamberpot
I'm just use to peeing whenever, that I'll check my diaper and try to remember if I did use it or not

It's getting easier and easier for me to wet in a diaper while I'm doing things - sitting playing video games, walking, standing, etc instead of just focusing on wetting. It took years to get to this point, but I'm glad I have.

Something really random but also kind of humorous is that as soon as I turn on the shower faucet and strip, my body IMMEDIATELY wants to void because I urinate in the shower. It's such a habit that formed that I have to actually cross my legs while I wait for the shower water to heat up before jumping in. I usually never have that kind of bladder spasm unless I'm getting ready to take a shower. It's not necessarily a habit I tried to develop, it just happened 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: PearlandDL, oldskool and Dry247
JulestheFloof said:
It's getting easier and easier for me to wet in a diaper while I'm doing things - sitting playing video games, walking, standing, etc instead of just focusing on wetting. It took years to get to this point, but I'm glad I have.

Something really random but also kind of humorous is that as soon as I turn on the shower faucet and strip, my body IMMEDIATELY wants to void because I urinate in the shower. Its such a habit that formed that I have to actually cross my legs while I wait for the shower water to heat up before jumping in. I usually never have that kind of bladder spasm unless I'm getting ready to take a shower. It's not necessarily a habit I tried to develop, it just happened 🤭
One thing I wanted to try when I was a kid was the hand in water thing, to see if that actually worked lol, you talking about a shower made me think of that

Reactions: PearlandDL and JulestheFloof
Wearing at work, I find peeing whilst talking to a co-worker is surprisingly easy. Like if I was to just stop in my tracks and looked focused when peeing, I’m sure someone would start questioning if I was okay lol. So I find it easy to just do it when we are standing idle and chatting about something.

Reactions: TheGazelle
Getting ready to do my house chores, and get in my pretty diaper then I'll be using it as I work.

Attachments

• 16963838782106563669149197069552.jpg
    16963838782106563669149197069552.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Chrissie and Neroforte
One time I flooded my diaper while I was signing the paperwork at a rental car counter. I had just landed off of a 4 hour flight and my Goodnite was already wet from the flight. I had to go and was just going to use the bathroom and take off the Goodnite once I got the keys to the rental car. As I was signing the paperwork for the car I felt it start to dribble out. So I stopped holding it and emptied my bladder into the Goodnite while I was standing there. It was such a relief, and thankfully it didn’t leak. I was kind of shocked it didn’t, because when I finally got to the bathroom and took it off, it was full full. I was glad I didn’t have to sit down with it that full or it definitely would have leaked.

Reactions: oldskool
grst said:
One time I flooded my diaper while I was signing the paperwork at a rental car counter. I had just landed off of a 4 hour flight and my Goodnite was already wet from the flight. I had to go and was just going to use the bathroom and take off the Goodnite once I got the keys to the rental car. As I was signing the paperwork for the car I felt it start to dribble out. So I stopped holding it and emptied my bladder into the Goodnite while I was standing there. It was such a relief, and thankfully it didn’t leak. I was kind of shocked it didn’t, because when I finally got to the bathroom and took it off, it was full full. I was glad I didn’t have to sit down with it that full or it definitely would have leaked.
Yeah a leaky diaper is no fun for sure, but a plenty full diaper is a good time 😀

Reactions: PearlandDL and OriginalWetone
Most if not all of my leaks are when I'm sitting down or in bed
Likediapers said:
Yeah a leaky diaper is no fun for sure, but a plenty full diaper is a good time 😀

Yes I agree, if I'm standing up and filling up slowly and give it time to fill up it's soooooo nice and squishy

• Love
Reactions: PearlandDL, OriginalWetone and Dry247
I a
JulestheFloof said:

Something really random but also kind of humorous is that as soon as I turn on the shower faucet and strip, my body IMMEDIATELY wants to void because I urinate in the shower. It's such a habit that formed that I have to actually cross my legs while I wait for the shower water to heat up before jumping in. I usually never have that kind of bladder spasm unless I'm getting ready to take a shower. It's not necessarily a habit I tried to develop, it just happened 🤭
l have the same thing happen to me. It usually happens to me right after I put on big boy underwear, or take off my diaper I have gone about 12/7 for week long stints and did find that I would wet myself doing just about anything but I would always be aware. Part of me just wants to be able to pee so easily that I don’t realize I’m peeing, but I enjoy the experience and feelings of peeing, and I would miss that. I guess a happy middle would be to catch myself in the act

I am trying to figure out how to wet my diaper with out thinking about it, like while I am sleeping or something like that, so I can wake up with a wet diaper and not sure when it happened

Reactions: PearlandDL
grst said:
A goodnite that survived a soggy flight and another heavy wetting afterwords is incredible. Next time I fly solo I’m gonna wear some protection but I’m not sure what. My first instinct is to wear a tranquility pull-up but even the best pull-ups don’t really compare to diapers in either capacity or leak protection. Not sure what diaper to wear. It can’t be anything plastic backed but I still will need to be able to wet several times even while seated

Likediapers said:
I am trying to figure out how to wet my diaper with out thinking about it, like while I am sleeping or something like that, so I can wake up with a wet diaper and not sure when it happened
So I notice every time I pee but I have gone without really thinking about it. If you wear all day, drink a lot of water, wet 10 times, you’ll be able to go and not really think about it. Relaxing your bladder while not in the bathroom becomes muscle memory

For me pull ups don't hold up and that's definitely where I have a leaky problem. Yeah I just wear diapers that way I know that they hold up

Sometimes I will wear a thick diaper, have tea and play catan with my partner, it’s great fun and I can fill my diaper while I play😋

Reactions: JulestheFloof
Wetting my diaper while at work is so natural now, I don't even think about it that much, I just enjoy the warm release in my diaper even while engaged in a conversation.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone
Back