• i wet as much as my diaper can hold.

Votes: 65 78.3%
  • i like to wet my diaper even if it's leaking

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • i like the bulky feeling of a wet diaper

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • i wet but then change immediately

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't wet my diaper, they're only for comfort.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • i don't wet my diaper, they're only for comfort.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i like the bulky & heavy feeling of a soaked diaper

Votes: 36 43.4%

• Total voters

Rotommowtom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diapers

slide-new1.png

i dunno. i just want to talk about wetting diapers
(now please keep this appropriate, so no inappropriate stuff.)

but i wanna know, i love the way wetting a diaper feels.
the way it swells and the bulky feeling of the diaper beings joy.

do you like wet diaper sag? or is it just me.

do you only wet one or wet as much as the diaper can hold. i'd like to hear about it,

also yeah the warm feeling of a diaper is nice, but i don't really care if it cools off. but maybe it's just me.

also i just recently tries wetting an already leaking diaper and i can say, that experience is not for me.

i also like holding in a wetting then change, than imminently wet the fresh diaper. but i dunno,
i'd like to hear your opinions on wetting a diaper.
(this is only #1 not #2, that's another topic for another time)

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Jorelaxed and Diprs2
(also sorry there's a duplicate in the post's poll, but for some reason i cant remove the extra option)
so just a heads up there.

I know that my nappies can contain two wettings, so that’s what I do. And to avoid leaks I wear plastic or rubber pants over my nappies.

I like the feeling of a wet nappy, but I don’t want to get nappy rash, so I change not long after I’ve wet the second time.

Reactions: ianwee, Diprs2 and Rotommowtom
I generally wear only during my Little playtime, and the one diaper lasts for as much as I pee during the few hours it's on. Could be a bit wet, or could be a lot wet! Sometimes I'll change to a fresh one if I feel the need, or just wanna do it! I'm going to try an overnighter sometime, so that may be a case of "until it's full"!

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2 and Rotommowtom
I like my rearz diapers, and I will continue to wet them even when they are soaking wet and leaking. I love being a naughty baby in my stained onsies

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen, Diprs2 and Rotommowtom
Ali123 said:
I know that my nappies can contain two wettings, so that’s what I do. And to avoid leaks I wear plastic or rubber pants over my nappies.

I like the feeling of a wet nappy, but I don’t want to get nappy rash, so I change not long after I’ve wet the second time.
makes sense.

Reactions: Ali123
I wear diapers when I want to and am fortunate enough to afford premium brands which have the capacity to hold multiple wettings.

I like layering, so most of the time I wear cotton panties and a diaper cover, plus some kind of further support such as a body shaper or panty girdle.

I love the bulk of a swollen diaper that makes me start to waddle.

Reactions: Kellycares
I usually like to wet until my diapie is full, but sometimes I like to push it past the limit and soak my pants and shirt. I do use an under-pad to keep from peeing on the furniture...

Most days its 2 to 3 changes or as needed ,but its been a few times it a bit more !

My nappies take between 3 and 4 wettings and I do like to fill them when circumstances allow. I wet two to four times.

Reactions: Rotommowtom
If I'm in charge of when I get changed, I wear the diaper till I can start to feel it 'wet back' when I sit down or something as that's usually the sign that the diaper is one wetting away from leaking. If my girlfriend is in charge (which is the case most of the time) she usually looks at the wetness indicator as a first sign for when to change me. When the indicator shows a diaper that might be wet enough to change, she usually puts a finger inside the leg cuff of the diaper and squeezes the core of the diaper to feel if it's releasing any fluid. If that's the case, I get changed, if not I keep using the diaper until it either happens or I leak.

I just wet my nappies as and when I need to, so probably two or three main wettings plus a few little ones sometimes, depending on what nappy I am wearing. I enjoy being wet, but not to the point where it could become problematic with leaks, and anyway, getting clean and changing into a fresh clean nappy is half the fun. 😊

Reactions: Rotommowtom
Back