Weight Loss

Started my home workout with cardio first this morning, groan, I hate cardio. I did it though, then my weight workout after. Weighed myself, at 169.2 I'm a little heavier than I thought😬 more incentive to start losing that chub. I'm going to start a new weight graph today.

fleckothefennec said:
Started my home workout with cardio first this morning, groan, I hate cardio. I did it though, then my weight workout after. Weighed myself, at 169.2 I'm a little heavier than I thought😬 more incentive to start losing that chub. I'm going to start a new weight graph today.
I wish I were even close to 169. I also started a chart.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec
BeTrue said:
I wish I were even close to 169. I also started a chart.
I'm only 5, 8 as well, which puts the weight more in perspective, I really just don't like the extra weight, I like being a fit little fox not a loagey one, especially as it looks as though I'm on the hunt for a new vixen now.

I thought I was 5, 10, I was bummed when I measured myself this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BeTrue, Tomtomthedl and Kittyinpink
fleckothefennec said:
I'm only 5, 8 as well, which puts the weight more in perspective, I really just don't like the extra weight, I like being a fit little fox not a loagey one, especially as it looks as though I'm on the hunt for a new vixen now.

That's really interesting! I made the same mistake! Thought I was 5 10 but am just over 5 8 !

Working on it, my goal is loosing 15kg/33lbs.
So far, lost 4kg/9lbs 🤞🏻

Reactions: BeTrue and Kittyinpink
fleckothefennec said:
Wow I would love to be 170 again. I felt my best when I was about 165. I am still loosing a little but I am hovering around 204 at the moment. But was over 260 this time last year. So my doctor was super proud of me.

Reactions: BeTrue and fleckothefennec
T
Diaperman95 said:
Wow I would love to be 170 again. I felt my best when I was about 165. I am still loosing a little but I am hovering around 204 at the moment. But was over 260 this time last year. So my doctor was super proud of me.
That's really awesome, quite the accomplishment🙀. My fittest was 155lb that's what I'm going for again 💪

fleckothefennec said:
T

That's really awesome, quite the accomplishment🙀. My fittest was 155lb that's what I'm going for again 💪
Yeah when I graduated Highschool I was 135. So I had let myself go a little. LOL But I am on the right track now.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
fleckothefennec said:

I'm 5'9"

Diaperman95 said:
Good job!

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
We've had a few new people post here, so just want to say anyone is welcome to join us in this accountability group. We will be reporting on the first day of each month, so this Friday will be our first report. Feel free to participate!

Reactions: Tomtomthedl, Diaperman95 and Kittyinpink
I’m going on a diet soon, it’s the bone broth one. But depression hit hard so I’ve got ways to go to lose the amount of weight I gained.

Thelittlestbaby said:
I’m going on a diet soon, it’s the bone broth one. But depression hit hard so I’ve got ways to go to lose the amount of weight I gained.
Good luck.. I also just gained weight . Anxiety here with a touch of depression.. I'm going to post my stats Friday and next month I'm sure I will have a positive post!

Kittyinpink said:
Good luck.. I also just gained weight . Anxiety here with a touch of depression.. I'm going to post my stats Friday and next month I'm sure I will have a positive post!
There is always another month. Just do not give up. Most my weight lost was do to health issues. Now I have a nerve stimulator implanted in my stomach to help it empty and disrupts signals from my stomach to the brain that tells me I am sick. Now a side effect is it also disrupts the signal that says I am hungry. I mean I still feel the need to eat but it is only once a day with a lite snack later in the evening. But I been as active as I can for a disabled guy with 2 bad hips full of AV necrosis. But I still manage to bowl 21 games a week or more. I started doing this because it helps my stomach empty. But my hip is on the verge of collapse and I keep pushing my luck bowling almost daily. I have Gastroparesis and it makes my stomach not empty right making me very sick and why I have a stimulator installed just before Christmas. The bowling helps my stomach empty by being active. Since I started Bowling again I have been able to stay out of the hospital. So I do not want to stop it besides the hip and bone issues are telling me too. Bowling seams to be good for my health. A recent study showed you use about 140 muscles wen you roll that silly ball.

Now I am torn because I can't even get into the new hip doctor until the end of May. Then no telling how long before he can get me into surgery. It is in both hips but worse in the left side. So should I stay bowling? it is that I love and is helping me loose weight and stay healthy or do I stop? If my hip caves in I will be on crutches at best until they can get me in and fixed but most likely even a wheel chair And very bad pain Especially if they both collapse. But Any way what would you do? I love to Bowl I am very good at it. I am also afraid that when I have it fixed I might not ever be able to bowl again. So if this is true I want to bowl all I can while I can.

You stay with your diet and take care of your body. It is the only one you get. It is too easy to mess up your self for life.

Maybe you should try Bowling or golf or tennis any of them is good exercise and it is the best medicine for stress and even depression. Trust me I have all of the above my self.

Reactions: BeTrue, Kittyinpink and Thelittlestbaby
BeTrue said:
Anyone out there wanting to lose some weight? Interested in some weight loss accountability? Let me know. I need to get rid of this middle aged man gut!
The best I can ever do is lose 20 pounds. I'm going to start again now that we're looking forward to a cruise in September. You want to lose weight before a cruise because food flows like water on those things.

Reactions: BeTrue
Diaperman95 said:
There is always another month. Just do not give up. Most my weight lost was do to health issues. Now I have a nerve stimulator implanted in my stomach to help it empty and disrupts signals from my stomach to the brain that tells me I am sick. Now a side effect is it also disrupts the signal that says I am hungry. I mean I still feel the need to eat but it is only once a day with a lite snack later in the evening. But I been as active as I can for a disabled guy with 2 bad hips full of AV necrosis. But I still manage to bowl 21 games a week or more. I started doing this because it helps my stomach empty. But my hip is on the verge of collapse and I keep pushing my luck bowling almost daily. I have Gastroparesis and it makes my stomach not empty right making me very sick and why I have a stimulator installed just before Christmas. The bowling helps my stomach empty by being active. Since I started Bowling again I have been able to stay out of the hospital. So I do not want to stop it besides the hip and bone issues are telling me too. Bowling seams to be good for my health. A recent study showed you use about 140 muscles wen you roll that silly ball.

Now I am torn because I can't even get into the new hip doctor until the end of May. Then no telling how long before he can get me into surgery. It is in both hips but worse in the left side. So should I stay bowling? it is that I love and is helping me loose weight and stay healthy or do I stop? If my hip caves in I will be on crutches at best until they can get me in and fixed but most likely even a wheel chair And very bad pain Especially if they both collapse. But Any way what would you do? I love to Bowl I am very good at it. I am also afraid that when I have it fixed I might not ever be able to bowl again. So if this is true I want to bowl all I can while I can.

You stay with your diet and take care of your body. It is the only one you get. It is too easy to mess up your self for life.

Maybe you should try Bowling or golf or tennis any of them is good exercise and it is the best medicine for stress and even depression. Trust me I have all of the above my self.
That's a difficult choice for you.. I don't know whether you should stop or not... I think I would carry on bowling , but maybe reduce the times you do it , but increase something else you enjoy.. Good luck with it!

Reactions: Diaperman95 and BeTrue
Thelittlestbaby said:
We all have different amounts to lose, so no worries. All you have to do is take the first step.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Diaperman95 said:

Maybe just cut back a bit? I see your dilemma though. I love bowling but I'm terrible at it. A 100 game is a good game for me.

TheGrimmRetails said:
The best I can ever do is lose 20 pounds. I'm going to start again now that we're looking forward to a cruise in September. You want to lose weight before a cruise because food flows like water on those things.
Oh my gosh, yes. I love cruising, but being able to eat 24 hours a day is not great for keeping the weight off.

• Thinking
Reactions: TheGrimmRetails and Woncrinklz
fleckothefennec said:
I'm doing good, I was subcontracted by a resort for the last week and they have a nice gym with cardio equipment. I got in four nights of good cardio and some weights after. I'm home now, going to start my Hiit program tomorrow morning.
I love the post-exercise feeling (after all the sore body parts break-in times are over with) where the "High" comes from after a good walk or workout. It feels invigorating! Good going!

I've been working on walking without stubbing my foot since when I broke my leg a short while back (( I ended up with nerve damage leaving me with a (Temporary???) dead big toe, and the one next to it a small bit; with a weak calf muscle.

Despite my brain asking with all my might to make the toe lift, it won't. It doesn't matter how hard I concentrate.
As a result, I have to lift it up by yanking with a sheet in the bed if it folds uncomfortably down, or I have to use my hand to reposition it.
Slipping into a house thong sandal (NOT (!), good GOD, the underwear version...🤣🤣 not with my fat ass, although it isn't a HUGE one, BUTT...😂🤣) walking makes me feel dead-footed and numb in the leg. YUCK. Thence-fourth very difficult, Basically, it's a semi-manual-use-only-toe.))

So, I'm trying to get in shape, really cutting back on unwanted foods and increasing my energy output. as best as I can. 😇. I'm sticking to it with you all.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, BeTrue and fleckothefennec
Back