Weight Loss

BeTrue

Little diapered toddler boy who loves Jesus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Anyone out there wanting to lose some weight? Interested in some weight loss accountability? Let me know. I need to get rid of this middle aged man gut!

• Thinking
Reactions: Josephine, Deleted member 39193, Witch and 9 others
I'm currently working on this my self. Slowed my drinking down a lot and have lost a few pounds. I also stopped eat fast food and lost a few more. I'm wanting to drop a bit more off the top of the belt buckle. Slowly but surely I guess.

What you got in mind?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, ChrisChris, BeTrue and 1 other person
Yes! I recently did really well , but then I've just gone a bit over top with drinking and the weights coming back... I'm slowing down / stopping the booze , but it would be great to encourage each other losing some weight and (sensibly, exercise more.) What you thinking we could do?

Reactions: Diprs2, AliB and BeTrue
Working on it too, need to get back to working out.

Reactions: BeTrue
I'm pretty fit for 42 and workout every morning but my diet has been poor lately and I would like to shed about ten lbs. I'm thinking about starting a hiit program 🤔

Can't until I switch to new Psych meds, seroquel makes it impossible for me to lose weight no matter how much I exercise or diet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: SweetheartPanda and GatoChihuahua
My body is too broken to do strenuous workouts, but I've cut out eating snacks and ‘grazing’ between meals.
Also drastically reduced sugar & salt intake.
I do see a noticeable difference, but I absolutely refuse to celebrate until I can pass the 1+ year mark of improvements.

Last edited:
Reactions: Witch, Woncrinklz, BeTrue and 1 other person
Hi,

My recent posts have said it all and I hid for a little while.

Yes, yes, yes, I really do neeeed!! To lose some weight and a few rolls that look awful in my dresses.

Jenny xx

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Woncrinklz and BeTrue
Trying to get back to my original weight...8lbs 3 oz

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Chiknheadz, ARBBB2, Diprs2 and 13 others
I would be happy to drop 10 pounds and start weightlifting again on a regular basis, and hopefully get my 'goldberg traps' back 👍🏻

Reactions: BeTrue and Deleted member 57387
I want to loose weight more than anything right now but at the same time I love food and it loves me, you might say we have a strong bond relationship and tend to stick together. It is almost like a drug. As you crave to wear diapers I crave to eat food all the time. I can eat and feel very full and within 10 minutes I feel like eating again. Not because I'm hungry but just because it sounds good and I'm greedy. I am weak and need help.

Reactions: Diprs2, Happy2BeInNappies2 and GatoChihuahua
ABDLlover said:
I want to loose weight more than anything right now but at the same time I love food and it loves me, you might say we have a strong bond relationship and tend to stick together. It is almost like a drug. As you crave to wear diapers I crave to eat food all the time. I can eat and feel very full and within 10 minutes I feel like eating again. Not because I'm hungry but just because it sounds good and I'm greedy. I am weak and need help.
It's hard for most of us I think. I use food / booze / sweeties! Anything I can to make myself feel better , then it all becomes a bit of a addiction... don't be hard on yourself! Obviously cutting Anything out will help.. doesn't have to be a full on diet..

Reactions: ABDLlover, BeTrue and Deleted member 57387
So I was thinking I could start a direct message thread with whoever wants to participate. We would use the thread to report stats, goals, progress, etc, but also to encourage each other, offer advice, tips. What d'yall think?

fleckothefennec said:
I'm thinking about starting a hiit program 🤔
What is a HIIT program?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Drinking is one of my downfalls as well. I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic, but I like beer a bit too much.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Woncrinklz
BeTrue said:
Drinking is one of my downfalls as well. I wouldn't say I'm an alcoholic, but I like beer a bit too much.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery🤣🤣🤣

I am also a connoisseur of an alcoholic beverage. Somewhat recently slow down on how much I was drinking and noticed some weight loss from it. Definitely a lot less bloating.

I would still like to lose a little bit of my gut so I'm down for doing whatever if you want to start some kind of buddy system.

BeTrue said:
What is a HIIT program?
Hiit stands for
High
Intensity
Interval
Training

Check out some stuff online about it🙂 it basically short bursts of high Intensity cardio followed by a rest period then repeat. There are a ton of benefits, check it out👍

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 57387 and BeTrue
BeTrue said:
Anyone out there wanting to lose some weight? Interested in some weight loss accountability? Let me know. I need to get rid of this middle aged man gut!
I’m working on that now so far I’m down 10 lbs

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 57387 and BeTrue
Back