Wearing my first proper ABDL Diaper!!!

BHDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just got my order of crinklz astronaut diapers and that marks the first time I got any real Abdl diapers other than store brand pullups and diapers. I drank as much water as I could and had the biggest accident I could manage for my first time. Now I’m waddling around like a toddler and I can’t even explain how freaking amazing these things feel. Even with my accident I still feel dry down there which is amazing, other than the warm saggy weight between my legs. Omg I’m in ABDL Heaven!

Edits: the print looks cute on me and I love the plastic backing

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigAl2 and 4 others
Congratulations on activating the next level. Personally, I consider the Crinklz/BetterDry family of diapers an excellent choice - I'm currently wearing a BetterDry myself (same model in plain white).

Reactions: BigAl2 and CuriousFabio
Congrats ! It must have feel good to go to the next level , i have yet to wear any diaper , but i'm looking forward for it

Reactions: BigAl2
Well done for finally getting your first AD/DL diaper, there's no stopping you now,

Reactions: CuriousFabio
ElPulpo said:
Congratulations on activating the next level. Personally, I consider the Crinklz/BetterDry family of diapers an excellent choice - I'm currently wearing a BetterDry myself (same model in plain white).
Several big pees later and I understand why 😊

Back