Wearing just a diaper.

Yuu said:
I don't mind the free the nipple campaign if we get more of this

Attachments

• Seinfeld.gif
    Seinfeld.gif
    634.9 KB · Views: 18
MikeDJ said:
Yes it was sort of liberating at the time but was a brief time for me. Diaper wearing is hard these days. The wife is not into it. I have a full family now, batch of kids and mother inlaw who is always home and busy household . There is little time to just wear a diaper and t shirt when no ones around. However.....I love a nice family and feel good to be head of the household. So those are the priorities now and wearing diapers around the house isnt the top one for now . Down the road sometime there may be time for that .
I have to agree with you though my situation is different as I had life as I used to know it cease to exist essentially overnight in 2004 and within 6-8 months was wetting (uncontrollably/unknowingly ESPECIALLY while asleep) and unable to stand or walk. I'm back on my feet today though that's with a cane and CONSTANT severe pain, frequently indescribable pain throughout the cool-cold weather months. With that being said, having a family is, BY FAR, the absolute BEST thing I ever did in my life!
I can now admit that once I got sick I had my "exit" totally planned and KNEW how I would take myself out. The ONLY thing that stopped me was trying to imagine what would become of my sons (they were 5.5/2.5 when I got sick) without a Father. I began coaching youth/HS football & HS Wrestling not long after I graduated HS in '89 and had to have at least 6-8 years experience at each before my kids were old enough. My oldest always wanted to go to practice with me and WOW was he DRIVEN! Both of my boys were over 12lbs at birth so they were always huge for their age and when my oldest was 4 (he wouldn't turn 5 until late that August and the league went by the age of the kid on July 15) he continually BEGGED to be able to play so I told him he would have to be able to do at least 25 proper military push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 4 pull-ups and be able to run 2 miles non stop. He began hammering push-ups/sit-ups/pull-ups 5-6x/day and made me take him running (the local HS padded track is within 1 1/4 miles of my house) every single night, INCLUDING long after the point where he was able to run 2 miles straight! He pretty much ran every single night I (or the wife) could take him , entered every single 5k run he could find etc and actually won MVP on his team of 5-7 year old kids as a league aged 4 year old. He wound up staying beyond dominant in both football & wrestling all the way through HS but because he peaked @ 5' 10 1/2", no big schools would even consider him. My younger one has the size (just turned 21, stands within 1/4" of 6'4" and has to weigh 260 or so. Both have been lifting since they were 13/14 as I refused to let them anywhere near weights until they were teens. Having kids pretty much saved my life as I damn near gave up on it. I continued coaching until this past season as I can't take all the parents these days who are more interested in being their child's best friend instead of being their ******** PARENT! It's sad honestly.
Enjoy your family man! You'll NEVER regret raising your children despite wanting to tear your hair out at times LOL....

loadedpamperman said:
I have to agree with you though my situation is different as I had life as I used to know it cease to exist essentially overnight in 2004 and within 6-8 months was wetting (uncontrollably/unknowingly ESPECIALLY while asleep) and unable to stand or walk. I'm back on my feet today though that's with a cane and CONSTANT severe pain, frequently indescribable pain throughout the cool-cold weather months. With that being said, having a family is, BY FAR, the absolute BEST thing I ever did in my life!
I can now admit that once I got sick I had my "exit" totally planned and KNEW how I would take myself out. The ONLY thing that stopped me was trying to imagine what would become of my sons (they were 5.5/2.5 when I got sick) without a Father. I began coaching youth/HS football & HS Wrestling not long after I graduated HS in '89 and had to have at least 6-8 years experience at each before my kids were old enough. My oldest always wanted to go to practice with me and WOW was he DRIVEN! Both of my boys were over 12lbs at birth so they were always huge for their age and when my oldest was 4 (he wouldn't turn 5 until late that August and the league went by the age of the kid on July 15) he continually BEGGED to be able to play so I told him he would have to be able to do at least 25 proper military push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 4 pull-ups and be able to run 2 miles non stop. He began hammering push-ups/sit-ups/pull-ups 5-6x/day and made me take him running (the local HS padded track is within 1 1/4 miles of my house) every single night, INCLUDING long after the point where he was able to run 2 miles straight! He pretty much ran every single night I (or the wife) could take him , entered every single 5k run he could find etc and actually won MVP on his team of 5-7 year old kids as a league aged 4 year old. He wound up staying beyond dominant in both football & wrestling all the way through HS but because he peaked @ 5' 10 1/2", no big schools would even consider him. My younger one has the size (just turned 21, stands within 1/4" of 6'4" and has to weigh 260 or so. Both have been lifting since they were 13/14 as I refused to let them anywhere near weights until they were teens. Having kids pretty much saved my life as I damn near gave up on it. I continued coaching until this past season as I can't take all the parents these days who are more interested in being their child's best friend instead of being their ******** PARENT! It's sad honestly.
Enjoy your family man! You'll NEVER regret raising your children despite wanting to tear your hair out at times LOL....
Yes its been a fun ride and always some new adventure around the corner.

Reactions: CptKirk
I love just being only in a diaper while sitting in my recliner watching cartoons, my cats like laying at my feet when I’m lying back in the recliner

Reactions: Sealander and BlueDude
I love wearing only a diaper in my apartment.

Reactions: flybaby and Alwaystired81
When I am alone and not expecting anyone then I tend to wear diapers as a baby/toddler would as in either with nothing else or sometimes in a t-shirt.

As I find it relaxing to go back/regress to more simple and innocent times aka my early childhood and I am not embarrassed or ashamed of this fact as I never really grew up, outwardly I am like anybody else, however internally I am a adult baby/toddler.

I hope this helps awnser your

Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander and siysiy
going around in just a diaper or a diaper and Tee is pretty normal here for me especially in the summer months. I am very use to this dress attire and at easy with it. i sleep very warm so usually i am only in a diaper for sleep. around the house it kind of fair game i am most at easy when at home so i only ever truly need a diaper to get through my day. just a diaper allows for a full on expression of my AB side. however i have many times done yard work in just a diaper and work boots so just a diaper has it adult moments as well.

Reactions: Sealander and pampers4U
naivrecroisiere20 said:
I love wearing only a diaper in my apartment.
I forgot to mention that I also like to sleep like a baby/toddler at night as on wearing diapers and nothing else, in-fact I am writing this now whilst wearing a pair of Medicos L-XL adult sized disposable diapers.

Reactions: Joeysms
I love being in just a nappy and my pink plush wabbit slippers and sucking on my big pink dummy :love: the World feels a lot safer and a happier place too be in 🥰

If I can’t wear just a diaper, I don’t wear them. They are never covered up, because a big thrill for me is seeing that I actually still wear diapers! They feel amazing, but seeing is believing, as they say. My anxiety therapy involves my wife knowing that I still wear diapers, which I make crystal clear by wearing just a diaper around her.

Please see prior posts about this dynamic, which could help you with being yourself around a wife who might otherwise insist you keep to yourself.

IMG_2671.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I always wear just a diaper to sleep in, but daytime at home I prefer being naked when possible. I usually keep my nighttime diaper on for a hours in the morning, then get showered and stay naked. I generally don't have a problem getting to the toilet in time when I'm at home, and being naked makes that process quicker too. But when I wear a diaper at home it's only a diaper and nothing else.

I enjoy wearing a diaper to sleep, especially when laying back in my flannel sheets with my 4 ft teddy bear cuddled up with me as a pillow. No feeling in the world like that! 🥰

During the day, they go under my jeans, sometimes with a onesie or extra diaper cover over top for good measure and extra security. Hook and loop diapers are better during the times that I want to have flexibility to use the bathroom on the fly. That or wearing a cloth diaper with these flexible Boingo snaps.

Reactions: littledub1955
KitsuneFox said:
If I could get away with it, i'd go outside and walk around in just diapers :)
My house is on 1.5 acres of wooded land. No neighboors can see my yards.
I have been outside many times in just a diaper. Or, just panties. And even totally naked!
The feeling of freedom is so exhilarating!
Dependonme

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, sonadam9, Joeysms and 3 others
Abnalover said:
My house is on 1.5 acres of wooded land. No neighboors can see my yards.
I have been outside many times in just a diaper. Or, just panties. And even totally naked!
The feeling of freedom is so exhilarating!
Dependonme
Not possible for me where I live in a small compact mobile home park.

caitianx said:
Not possible for me where I live in a small compact mobile home park.
I also live on a mobile home park. and same as you probably best not to be wandering around outside in ab nappies. all though if I did I dont think I would be breaking any laws. I do however hang my plastic pants and onesies out on the line to dry after washing,, and that works out ok as I have my own garden which is quite secluded.

I like just wearing a diaper. Wish I could do it more often. If I’m ever home alone for a while I will wear nothing but a diaper

Reactions: Whitechocolate, KBoy, toddlerPampers and 1 other person
Back