Wearing just a diaper.

I wear just a diaper when I go night fishing

Reactions: CptKirk
If I wear a diaper at home I tend to wear a shirt at least. I am not real big on being in just a diaper.

It's hot where I am right now and we don't have AC so I spend most of my days just wearing a diaper. I think it's great cuz it makes you feel carefree and protected while also being more sanitary than full-on nudity when you're just around the house.

I love it too. I do it at home when I'm alone and mostly at night when sleeping. But since I moved back to the dorms again I don't have the privacy to do it anymore.

there was one time when i had nothing on but a napopy. a tykables, and there was a knock at the door. and instinctlively i opened it, and there was a young guy there with a parcel in his hands. he was fine with it. i said thanks, and off he went.

I quite often just wear a diaper and plastic pants.... Why be hot ? Hell I'm sitting here in front of my computer in a messy wet diaper playing video games. Sometimes You just got to say IDGAF and do what you want to... Ibs and ic be Damned 😉

I’m single so no need to be discreet about my diaper needs at home. I find it extremely comfortable, liberating, and a bit naughty wearing just my diaper around the house. I love the feeling and the look of wearing nothing but my diaper. Airing things out is nice too. And, I can fill my diapers to full capacity and if they start to leak - no extra laundry.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Andrewgdfw, CptKirk and 1 other person
One time, when I was working from home, my parents went out to the mall, so I took the chance, undressed completely and stayed wearing nothing but my pull-on nappies and a big dressing gown.

I was having working normally, even having calls normally, and it felt great 🥰

I'd like to do it more often, but I don't usually have the chance.

Another thing I do is laying on my bed with nothing but my nappy and covering my body with a towel. It isn't the same, but at least I get close 🙄😁

I love just walking around the house and yard in just my diaper. Makes me feel free or something like that. September is coming and the kids go back to school so i can do that again. Cant wait

I used to do it a lot, less so these days as my Mother-in-Law moved in when my Father-in-Law passed away.

But, if I get chance…

I do wear just a nappy and a T-shirt with my Wife often though

LilBabyChar said:
I love being in only a diaper! I just feel happy, especially since I became an AB. It just feels so right!
Baby nakies is the best way to dress

I almost exclusively sleep in nothing but a diaper unless I'm cold & then I'll wear a onesie on top of it. When my sons were younger I'd wear a pair of boxer type pajama shorts but they came off when I got into bed.
YEARS ago, before I encountered health issues and only wore because I was always OBSESSED/FASCINATED with wearing/using "Pampers" I'd go fishing in the middle of nowhere, strip down to where the only items on me were a pair of shoes (no socks as they'd be destroyed instantly from rocks/mud in my shoes from wading/crossing the river) a FULLY LOADED 6 tape ATTENDS and my hat with my fishing license. One of the absolute best experiences I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy was wearing that combination while a thunderstorm blew in on a hot, sultry, HUMID day. The really cool wind at 30-45 mph whipping between my legs and loaded "PAMPER" was BEYOND exhilarating! I would only have to think about being in a loaded diaper to explode without the need to touch myself LOL.

I often have to wear today including when fishing in tournaments, but I do whatever I can to ensure no one can tell what I'm wearing as well as possible. My club partners are aware of my issues and need to wear and it has never been an issue although I had an "experience" 6 weeks ago when I had to jump in the river to help a guy out who's outboard quit 6 miles from the launch. I've been a professional, certified to the hilt auto/truck/equipment mechanic my entire adult life and a good chunk of my teen life...was a tank mechanic on the M1A1 in the Army/National Guard as that's how I was able to afford technical college. Not having the chance to take my diaper off beforehand had me worried as I knew it would explode being submerged and it did although it waited until I climbed back into my boat and outside of my partner I doubt the other guys even noticed as they were focused on getting downriver with me following in case their outboard quit again. I was able to temporarily rig it up (broken wire to ignition pick-up) and they made it back without further trouble but I had to stop a mile above the launch so I could jump on an island and lose my diaper that left billions of SAP particles all over the back of my boat carpeting.
I could really care less if someone was to tell or know what kind of underwear I have on as I haven't had a choice for almost 20 years now. I will state this....I'D KILL to not NEED to wear! It was a hell of a lot more fun & exciting when I only wore/used "for fun". Needing to wear can really SUCK at times!

(Note: not an AB here, urinary issues, Onesies are owned as they hide what kind of underwear I have on when out of the house and mine are all plain jane solid color short sleeve shirts LOL)

LilBabyChar said:
I love being in only a diaper! I just feel happy, especially since I became an AB. It just feels so right!
Counting the time I sleep I probably spend 12 hours or better wearing nothing but a diaper. I'll also be wearing my socks too but that's all.

MikeDJ said:
I had bought a house about 10 years ago and started some renovations inside. My family wasnt living there yet because of all the needed work. So once in a while I would go there at night bring a back pack. IN it was a nice think white diaper. So I would put it on with no pants and wear a t shirt ,gloves and work boots. I would paint, cut some wood, do some tiling....it did sort of feel strange to work like this in only a diaper.I felt like such a little kid but kinda felt really amazing....
Sounds like something I would do if I ever had such an opportunity.

I wear nothing but a diaper quite often....sleep in only a diaper it's just like underwear 😉

zaronab said:
I love sleeping in just a diaper. I love how comfy it feels to have just a diaper snuggly wrapped around me.

I also feel hot when I have a diaper under pajama bottoms or shorts. I do put on pajamas over my diaper when I get up due having to others up and around the house in the morning. But I actually don't wear pajamas to bed, I'm just in my overnight diaper.
Same here. But in the middle of the night I usually go out on the porch ( with the porch light off ) a couple of times to smoke a cigarette.

Reactions: Raven801
littledub1955 said:
Same here. But in the middle of the night I usually go out on the porch ( with the porch light off ) a couple of times to smoke a cigarette.
Lol I do the same

Reactions: littledub1955
Nappies are always on, (except when in the shower or getting changed), but wearing nothing else besides a nappy, usually only happens in bed during the hottest nights of summer or on the rare summer days when the temperature inside the home is so high, that it is more comfortable to wear next to nothing, in trying to keep yourself cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955
Warm day today, high was mid-80's, so just a white Fetware bikini and a t-shirt for me.

littledub1955 said:
Sounds like something I would do if I ever had such an opportunity.
Yes it was sort of liberating at the time but was a brief time for me. Diaper wearing is hard these days. The wife is not into it. I have a full family now, batch of kids and mother inlaw who is always home and busy household . There is little time to just wear a diaper and t shirt when no ones around. However.....I love a nice family and feel good to be head of the household. So those are the priorities now and wearing diapers around the house isnt the top one for now . Down the road sometime there may be time for that .

Reactions: littledub1955, CptKirk and Happy2BeInNappies2
Back