Wearing just a diaper.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I too have been wearing nappies 24/7 for over 25 years, they are very ‘convenient’!
Like you, I see nothing inconsistent with being both a "proper adult" and a good boy who keeps all of potty in his pinned on diapers and rubber pants.

abdl86

Playing whit leafs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
When I'm wearing at home, I tend to be in just a t-shirt and diaper. I love catching glimpses of my diaper peeking out from under my shirt whenever I walk past a mirror. One of my favourite things to do when diapered is rolling around on my back with my feet up in the air, and it's way easier to do when you've only gotta take off a pair of sweats.
Yes it sure make you feel little :)

PetPuppyAlex

on social media hiatus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I am usually in just a T-shirt and diaper at home, unless my brother's home. He knows about me, has borrowed diapers (for utility purposes -- he has a habit of ruining couches when he drinks), and I'm diapered 24/7 and don't really hide it -- but I just don't need my significantly younger brother to see it cranked to that extent. I sleep in nothing but a diaper every night though!

Rearzlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a business that allows me off every other week through the winter, and this is the first week on the winter schedule. First day I get to lay around the house in my diaper. It’s like a dream come true. Going to wear out some Abena L4’s and Rearz Safari’s with stuffers and plastic pants. 🤪🤤

BabyBilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Living in the country I can walk around in just a diaper. Also cutting grass I can wear a cloth diaper without anybody seeing me. But I also go get the mail and walk out to the mailbox in just a diaper, I mean what can anybody do to me. Nothing I am in my own property. I also love using my diaper and cutting grass with it on and a wet and messy diaper. It just feels great. Especially when I just have a wet diaper on.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I just wear a diaper only to bed for the last 30 plus years. Now that my kid is grown and on her own I wear only a diaper a bit more often in the evenings than ever before too.