Wearing diapers to work

I generally wear goodnight to work and bring a extra or two.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
I've been wearing a seni super quattro to work here lately and either no one noticed or cared as I work in a very large convenience store setting

Personally I do enjoy it, its my little secret. Its fun and doesn't hurt anyone and in my personal experience and with conscious effort it doesn't cross any like of consent about involving anyone whos not aware.

I wear diapers to work. I clean a restaurant every day before they open. If I'm cleaning the bathrooms & I'm wet, I can just grab my supplies from my bag close by & change in the stall in either bathroom. Then throw the wet diaper in the trash under the sinks.

I used to wear to work every day for several months. Now I wear about twice a week. As long as no one can see or smell it then there should be no problem. Work is where I honestly wear the most often.

I wear every day to work, I use a onesie to stop the droop, I also help to hide any bulge, if I need to change I can do it in the back of my work van.

Reactions: Jim100
I often wear to work. Cloth nappy with plastic baby pants. I wear a thin nappy with a soaker so the back of the nappy isnt too obvious.
A onesie or some lycra pants will also help hide the bulk away under trousers.

Having MS I had to wear protection all the time. Started wearing disposables with boosters however that is in the infancy of the adult diaper era. Adult diapers have come a long way since the 80’s. Now I wear cloth diapers with PUL pants. I don’t care if someone knows as long as I don’t flaunt it. Wearing diapers is natural when you stop to think of how many people wear a diaper of some kind or another. I also wear juvenile onesies and socks that some people have remarked about and said they think they are cute. I am not an ABDL or a little but so what; as the sating goes when you get lemons make lemon aide. My wife of many years doesn’t mind nor my family of which all know. Even people that I deal with know. Some times we make fun of the names in the stores on the diapers and how much they try to avoid saying diaper on their product.

I wish they would get over it and sell diapers like the ones from Rearz and other companies.

Another thing that I would like to see made is the old style rectangular diapers.

I have worn nappies 24/7 for almost 10 years. Work rest and play. Honestly no one notices nor cares if they do.

I would wear to work, but I won't be able to change while at work. I can't change in the bathroom for obvious reasons and I can't change in the car because all the parking spaces are within view of an office window or break room window and lots of co-workers like to take walks while they are on break.
Also the added bulk of the diaper makes my pockets tighter and thus more difficult to get my keys in/out of. This is an issue because the door and trunk unlock buttons on my car key are sensitive and can easily be pressed accidentally when struggling to get my keys back into my pocket.
Changing my style isn't an option either because I have firmly established my current style after working there for 5 years so several people might think something is up if I show up wearing something different then what I normally wear

Reactions: dirtydiaperdan
I worked as an independent delivery driver so I was only at the customer's site for a few minutes and it didn't matter, no one was looking at my midsection. I wore taped diapies but found it hard to find a place to change, so I mostly just wore for the fun of it and actually saved going potty in it until I was heading for home. Helped in big-city traffic. One time I accidentally put a cheap one on inside-out (no color on the inside and it looked about the same inside and out), and when I began to go potty I suddenly realized what I had done, when it was too late to stop. Fortunately, I had a garage and could open the door, drive in, and close it before getting out and nobody saw me with pants wet in an odd pattern.

I finally got around to wearing diapers 24/7, and have gone through several different models of diapers at work over the years. Bambino were too thick, TotalDry were kinda cheap and became hard to get, Little Builders were good but the velcro shifted and they went out of production. Now I wear NorthShore Supreme Lite, they work well and are relatively inexpensive for everyday use.

I also recently tried Confidry Day and they were more comfortable than Supreme Lite (and with waist elastic / taller leak guards) but the padding breaks down and clumps faster so I'm sticking with Supreme Lite.

One other good thing about Supreme Lite is they wick extremely well. Although they only hold maybe 3 wettings, by that point the back of the padding can be wet all the way up to the waist band, even when you've been standing all day. While there are other higher capacity diapers available, for the most part they will only be able to wet the crotch and lower front of the diaper, which greatly reduces their usable capacity, while swelling considerably in those areas, making them less discrete.

Reactions: paddedup and dirtydiaperdan
Abena M2 cloth backed, Tena cloth backed, or Seni cloth backed diapers are all good options.

No crinkle and you can use lower absorbency diapers with less bulk to them.

Reactions: dirtydiaperdan
I currently wear to work, usually a Tykeables or Critter Caboose or Megamax, usually in jeans and either a longer 1/4 zip shirt or polo. When I am cleared to return to work without restrictions i will be in a uniform and probably stick to the more premium diapers so I can go without a change for the full 8 hr day.

Reactions: moorey and Lostdiapersboy
I wore to work a few times and it was Ok . I do lots of lifting climbing and walking they just bunch up clump up by days end getting uncofortable. I also once wore under my baggy cargo shorts at work. I passed the mirrored front windows and doors of my work building and all the bulge in the front looked hideous. I headed right to the employee bathroom and changed right out of the diaper. It just didnt work well with those shorts.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
All the time man :D
Just like the others mentioned, a Baggy pants works wonders, but I would suggest wearing a tighter underwear over it, not too tight but enough to cover incase your shirt rides up. I find that wearing Jeans that are slightly bigger, and a longer shirt to cover your waist line with a Underwaer over your diaper does the trick. Alternatively if you have the benefit to change as and when you want, you can wear thinner diapers, or just wear a good quality one and thickly padded so you dont have to change it for 12 hours straight while hiding it under what's mentioned above :)
Its an underwear, no one is going to judge unless you give people reasons to.

Reactions: thedlguy
Our office is fairly empty on Fridays so I often wear. No one has said anything yet. Normally wear medical diaper so I can change and dispose in disabled toilet but sometimes my lovely baby prints. Always wear plastics over so no leaks.

I wear everyday like everyone says. Just wearing onesie you'll be ok. I work retail and I have no problem, I have a set of keys on my hip that cuts down the crinkly sound of the diaper! No one else will say anything if they notice just wear with confidence ✨💯 👌 🍼🍼🍼

Attachments

• 20240324_134204.jpg
    20240324_134204.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 41
  • 20240324_134340.jpg
    20240324_134340.jpg
    831.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20240324_134259.jpg
    20240324_134259.jpg
    844.3 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: BabyLouise, thedlguy, moorey and 1 other person
Wouldn't feel comfortable wearing in the office (wearing tights under trousers has been enough), but I often used to work late Saturdays, so would change into a nappy after others had gone - I'd also wear tights to avoid sagging & reduce noise and then jeans on top of that. It was kind of a halfway measure and a way of pushing my boundaries.

Back