Wearing diapers to work

dirtydiaperdan

Just a diaper lover who likes wearing publicly
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I am not incontinent but love wearing diapers and wearing in public. Does anyone wear to work? I want to but I have to wear khakis and they’re obvious under mine. Any tips to help hide it when I have to tuck in my shirt? I like wearing abena m4 and crinklz so they get big under my pants.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, moorey and Jk95
I diap up out of need and wear Rearz Critter Caboose with Rearz Overnight Insert they are lots fluffier yet not notice able, so the cut of your pants may be working against you. I found the relaxed fit pant hides the diaper best. I really like the pants from Duluth trading Company they have gussets in the crotch which holds up well to the extra wear that diapers put on seams.

The other thing I do is wear a onesie, the onesie supports the diaper keeping it from sagging and becoming extremely noticeable it also smooth out the fluff a little bit

Reactions: Jim100 and Deleted member 49613
I find wearing diapers to work doesn't work for me - too hot and uncomfortable to sit in all day

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
dirtydiaperdan said:
I am not incontinent but love wearing diapers and wearing in public. Does anyone wear to work? I want to but I have to wear khakis and they’re obvious under mine. Any tips to help hide it when I have to tuck in my shirt? I like wearing abena m4 and crinklz so they get big under my pants.
I also wear to work because I like wearing them. I usually wear cloth-like Cushies because they are super quiet and cute. Sometimes I wear Crinklz too. I also tuck in my shirt (also helps with keeping the diaper from peeking out) but I wear jeans for my pants. When I first started, I wore NorthShore Air Premium. They performed quite well while being almost invisible. As they are absorbent while being thinner, these might work for you. I liked wearing them but prefer the cute designs instead.

Reactions: dirtydiaperdan and CLPP
I don’t do it often at work, but have in the past. But I do wear out and about often and no one notices… or at least as far as I know!

It depends on what you want to wear, if I’m going out I usually try and wear a Tena (so if I did get spotted, easer to say I have IC that way) and depending on where I’m going, I wear PE or cloth backed.

That and a bagger pair of jeans, laughing.

It depends on the people at your workplace. Some are mentally still in grammar school and will broadcast it to everyone

Reactions: diapered1989 and dirtydiaperdan
I am not fully IC but I have OAB. That’s what started my 24/7 journey to begin with. Many have talked about going to the doc about bladder problems turning into a bunch of tests and meds with terrible side effects, but that didn’t happen with me.

I had some issues with being padded at other jobs (I don’t display it, but I make no bones about it the same way anyone who wears underwear does.) I’ve never been just found out at work, but I have told bosses in order to get accommodations and ended up being terminated for seemingly nothing a short time later.

Now I’m working with a caseworker. Her company is in cahoots with companies who have already agreed to work with the program to employ people with disabilities, both physical and mental. Besides plenty more than qualifying due to mental health issues/neurodivergency, my caseworker has been helping with clerical tasks and had me write a letter to my PCP asking for a letter saying I need accommodations because diapers help me operate in the workplace with my OAB. Now, a 504 is in process.

The long and short of it is: wear dark pants and longer shirts (e.g. flannels) but other than that, act natural and continue on with your day. No one knows if you don’t tell them, really. But if you want to take the extra step and get legal protection at work so you really don’t have to give it a thought, maybe make a case for OAB to your PCP. Mention that it’s been an issue for years and hasn’t really gotten worse, you’ve just found it easier to wear diapers to work. If so, you could get a letter from your doc to bring to work saying that you need diapers as an accommodation. That means you can wear diapers to work and nobody—subordinate or superior—can say anything to you or discriminate against you in any way, they can be disciplined or even fired on the spot.

I actually do have OAB but, given how easy it was for me to just kinda…*say* I had OAB, it hasn’t gotten worse and I’ve kinda always had it, and that I already made my own accommodations…got it put in my medical record and got me a letter from my PCP that legally protects my diapers. Nobody had to stick anything up anywhere and I didn’t have to experience any cottonmouth or terrible side effects from being a med guinea pig.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, dirtydiaperdan and abdl86
I do wear to work but not khakis. I wear jeans and untucked polo/button down shirts that covers my crotch area. I can get away with that and wearing Rearz diapers with boosters.

I’d recommend wearing your khakis that is 2-4 sizes bigger around the waist so that the bulge won’t be obvious since you have to tuck in your shirt.

Also, I use carabiner to clip my keys to my belt loop to mask the crinkle noises.

Reactions: dirtydiaperdan
Wearing and wetting my diapers at work is very convenient, comfortable, ,relaxing, and helps me with productivity. No one knows, or at least I don't think anyone knows when I wet.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and dirtydiaperdan
dirtydiaperdan said:
I'm a cashier at Walmart and I wear every workday now.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, Fleetwoodmac32192, Rezzu and 2 others
I work from home so I guess I got it good.

I wear at work because of dry and wet OAB and I’m a semi truck driver
I been 24/7 for 9 months and haven’t looked back
Don't forget going full time is a big commitment time and financially wise , my cars trunk always has a back pack with 2 diapers bag spare clothes and wipes

I wear to work pretty often. But we have some baggy black work pants and we don't have to tuck our shirts in. Tucked in shirt with khakis would be kind of hard to hide. You can try some of the thinner style diapers like bare bums from abu.com. I've never tried them myself but it might be something to look into

I have to wear out of medical necessity 24/7.
I usually wear a Seni super Quattro with a diaper cover or shaper brief and compression tights, this combo does a fantastic job keeping everything discreet.

Reactions: Jim100, nightfox320 and dirtydiaperdan
I'm diapered 24/7 for medical reasons - although I try to be discreet about it where possible.
Sometimes though I have long days, and I have to break out my printed diapers because they're thicker.
I've not had an issue with it before as I'm pretty open about my diaper needs, but I don't make a big deal about it.

I wouldn't recommend wearing diapers for work unless you need to (either for physical or mental reasons), as it can be a big hassle and cause unnecessary stress, but if you do, be discreet about it and inform HR it's a medical issue.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Rezzu and dirtydiaperdan
I wear to work all the time

dirtydiaperdan said:
Update:
I’ve been wearing an abena m4 with a booster to work this last few days, including right now. Seems to be working great other than the crinkle when it’s wet and I move in my chair and I can manage the bulge with my jacket if I keep it on. I will say I thought it would hold more but I’ve been limiting my intake to a coffee and one yeti full of water at work. Seems to work well but I’m pushing it even just drinking that. The leak Guards around my bum don’t want to work well either but no leaks. I will say it’s been fun!

Last edited:
I wore to work for over 25 years.
Fairly sure only one person ever found me out and then they might not have known.

Reactions: Jim100 and dirtydiaperdan
My problem is I need better pants, I didn’t bring a spare diaper and I’m full to the brim and the bludge is insane on my butt. 😂

I wear diapers and plastic pants or training pats and plastic pants. Have very few leaks.

Reactions: Lyric and Jim100
Back