Wearing diapers to play video or computer games without interruption?

arctic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those who didn't technically "need" them, did you ever wear diapers to play video or computer games without being interrupted by having to go to the bathroom?

I can't be the only person who did this.

Reactions: littledreamers333, perlFerret, DiaperGirly and 6 others
Sadly you are the only one that is doing that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CptKirk
I do it all the time.

arctic said:
For those who didn't technically "need" them, did you ever wear diapers to play video or computer games without being interrupted by having to go to the bathroom?

I can't be the only person who did this.
There was some proper gaming nappies a while back i remember seeing an article on it !

• Wow
Reactions: theancientmariner and abdl86
I've done this a few times.

When I was probably 10-11 I used to take diapers from my babysitter’s granddaughter’s diaper bag and secretly put them on in the bathroom and use them so I didn’t have to stop playing “The Sims” to get up to pee. When I was 12-13, any time there was no school I would get up, eat breakfast (I always had my morning pee while eating breakfast whether I woke up dry or not) and put on a new Goodnite before going and playing Mario Kart or Animal Crossing on the GameCube.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, wetaccident, perlFerret and 2 others
Playing online, this is kinda redundant as your fellow raiders will always go AFK to go to the bathroom themselves, or make some food, but that didn't stop me from putting my feet up, enjoying my poofy rear end, and shooting their character just to make their controller vibrate! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Whenever we heard that BRRR, the rest of knew what time it was. OPEN FIRE ON THE AFK and make their controller vibrate enough to fall off their table and have them come back pissed off that their controller fell off the table! Oh god I miss Destiny🥲

michaelmc said:
There was some proper gaming nappies a while back i remember seeing an article on it !
It was 7 years ago Megga games.com a promo for Outlast2 a google search brings up the pictures .

Last edited:
I have worn them quite a bit when sim racing but once you've used them a bit it's not as comfortable using the pedals, they're much more suited to sat watching TV or going to the cinema.

This is pretty disturbing, considering it would be frowned upon as laziness, if a child/teen were to do the same thing.

Last edited:
I love sitting in a warm, wet diaper when I game. I play a lot of rainbow six siege and can’t leave or I’ll get kicked and penalized so it really helps. My bladder isn’t the best so waiting the 15-20 minutes can be hard

Reactions: Sidewinder
I’ve done it before. It’s a great time! Was playing online with my brothers and I was wearing my diaper and never had to take a potty break.

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
Its fun to do.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Sometimes I’ll do this when I’m playing on my Nintendo switch. It’s kinda fun to sit on the couch and just keep playing.

Back