Wearing diapers to concerts/music festivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least you got to wear and no one noticed. I do hope you had fun though.

Don't stress some one will see your wearing, your probably not the only one wearing a diaper I have come across several people over time that are wearing could see the top of the diaper. At music events, Newyears eve in New York or any where 1000 of people gather there are probably a good percentage that are diapered so they don't have to deal with the long bathroom lines or not being able to get to one.

I've never worn to a concert, but, I go to a lot of sports events and I'll wear there! Much more continent than getting up to go to the restroom. I'll normally go in padded and take 2 extras in with me, all depending on what I'm wearing and how long I'll be at the sporting event.

I wear on long trips and have worn to festivals and concerts. Onesies are almost always a must. I've taken a break from diapers since I started dating again, I really miss the convenience of them a lot. Ordered a new case since I'll have some time alone again.

you probably sweated a lot.

Jonnythepony said:
Well, at least you got to wear and no one noticed. I do hope you had fun though.
Oh, it was awesome :) minus the part where I got kicked in the face by a crowd surfer and the muffled hearing and crippling back and neck pain the next day it was perfect.

• Love
Reactions: puravidadip
Haha wow great timing of this thread, as I did this last night. I went to see toad the wet sprocket and wore a abena m4. Great band! Peed in bathroom when I first got there, but glad I was diapered cuz I wet my diaper twice withn 2 hrs after having 2 beers. When i go to events or movies I'm always diapered, being legally blind makes it tough to find a bathroom and navigate back in darkness. Diapers make it way easier for me. I told my mom beforehand I was going diapered and she was ok with it. Best night I've had all year.

Being not overly fussy about use those portable potties, I tend to wear my "Always Discrete' pullup with a Poise pad inside when I go out to take in some event at the nearby river park. Both items are highly absorbent and I have never been concerned if anyone around me is able to notice that I am wearing. And if I think I am going to be out longer than normal I will wear my plastic diaper pants as well, as they are soft and silent.

bambinod said:
you probably sweated a lot.
Oh god that's an understatement :laugh: when I got home and took the diaper off it honestly felt like I had wet it a little bit. I love diapers as much as everyone else here, but they aren't great for physical activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back