Status
Not open for further replies.

theQman

Little Guitarist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As well being an abdl, I'm also a very avid concert goer. I take every opportunity I get to see my favorite bands, or any band I've heard of really, whenever they come to town. I'm also lucky enough to live very close to a venue that hosts some pretty big acts (such as the guy in my profile picture). However there is a catch; This venue is standing room only and to get a good spot you have to get there early and STAY in that spot. This means no bathroom breaks unless you want to stand in the back for the rest of the show. Unfortunately for me, I was cursed with a tiny bladder and a low tolerance for the discomfort of holding it. I've tried just holding it before and it honestly ruins the entire experience. No front row for me...

However, just recently I worked up the courage to start buying my own diapers, and with a Rise Against concert coming up in about a week, I got a wonderful idea. I'll just wear a diaper! So my question to you is, have any of you worn to a concert before? Any tips? And for the hell of it, tell about the best concert you've ever attended.

I've not been to a concert in a while, but I say go for it. Be sure that you get a premium diaper though and use an booster pad to give extra volume to the diaper. good luck.

I haven't worn to concerts but I wear in public quite a bit. I actually find it easier than wearing at home as I'm less likely to get caught in front of family members. It's easy to discretely wear in public, virtually nobody notices, those that do generally don't say anything, and if the situation is 'no bathroom breaks for hours', then a larger percentage of people will be wearing anyways.

Like pads my standard disposable are ATN's with Tranquility 3086 liners and I have gone to many concerts.Rennaisance fairs and various festivals without any trouble. No lines no waiting and since I'm in a 500 pound power chair I can go off to the side and throw a sheet over me and Cathy or change if need be. Enjoy yourself wear confidently and comfortably.

I wear diapers everytime I go to events that a pay to see. (movie, concert, play, etc). This way I never miss anything. I always wear a onesie with my diapers. I have lots of plain solid colour onesie and several babyish prints for days when I want to cute baby feeling.

A onesie is definitely a good idea, I would also recommend adding boosters to your choice of padding. What kind of padding were you planning on using?

BabyBryanne said:
I wear diapers everytime I go to events that a pay to see. (movie, concert, play, etc). This way I never miss anything. I always wear a onesie with my diapers. I have lots of plain solid colour onesie and several babyish prints for days when I want to cute baby feeling.
It's definitely a habit I want to get into. I really admire you for having the balls to wear onesies to all your events too. I don't think I could pull that off yet, but it would be pretty epic to show up to a concert full of punk, metal head types rocking a onsie and a diaper :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Jonnythepony said:
I would also recommend adding boosters to your choice of padding. What kind of padding were you planning on using?
Honestly, I didn't plan on adding any kind of padding but I'm starting to think I should... Do you think just wearing two diapers would be sufficient?

theQman said:
It's definitely a habit I want to get into. I really admire you for having the balls to wear onesies to all your events too. I don't think I could pull that off yet, but it would be pretty epic to show up to a concert full of punk, metal head types rocking a onsie and a diaper :biggrin:
Actually wearing a onsie over a diaper (and wearing regular clothes over the onsie of course) is very discreet because the onsie holds up the diaper so it doesn't slip down or get that characteristic diaper sag in the middle. That way, you don't have to adjust your diaper to keep it on comfortably.

Wearing two diapers at once might be a little too much bulk, what brand are you planning to use?

Jonnythepony said:
Wearing two diapers at once might be a little too much bulk, what brand are you planning to use?
At the moment, I just have the small/medium depends pull ups. I've done it a few times before and with baggy shorts it's not nearly as bulky as I thought it would be.

theQman said:
At the moment, I just have the small/medium depends pull ups. I've done it a few times before and with baggy shorts it's not nearly as bulky as I thought it would be.
I doubt that Depends will last you the concert without leaking, especially Depends pullups. If Depends and store brand padding is all you can acquire, try fitted briefs and if you still feel you need more, wear two of those(don't forget to perforate the inside diaper) .
Also, you're headed to a rock concert, I doubt anyone will be paying attention to your butt during the concert to notice anything.
I would suggest a higher absorbency diaper like Abena Level3 or level4, Molicare(all purple though) or the Northshore premiums(plastic or cloth).
If you're able to shop online but are on a bit of a budget, there's still Attends, Abena Delta-form level 3(still a bit pricey though), Absorbency Plus Level3 from XPmedical and Tranquility ATN.

I hope this info helps a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: puravidadip
I wear " onsie " polo shirts made by Jenny at Babykins they work great and they look great you could very easily sew any designers label on them with no problem.and most people think they are looking at the business end when its really in your pants.

Joejoe said:
Actually wearing a onsie over a diaper (and wearing regular clothes over the onsie of course) is very discreet because the onsie holds up the diaper so it doesn't slip down or get that characteristic diaper sag in the middle. That way, you don't have to adjust your diaper to keep it on comfortably.
Oh wow I didn't really consider that. I knew I'd invest in one eventually for cuteness purposes but I didn't really consider the practicality of it. Usually I just wear a pair of really tight underwear over the diaper to hinder most of the sagging. It's worked well so far but I imagine it's not too reliable for heavy wetting.

- - - Updated - - -

Jonnythepony said:
I doubt that Depends will last you the concert without leaking, especially Depends pullups. If Depends and store brand padding is all you can acquire, try fitted briefs and if you still feel you need more, wear two of those(don't forget to perforate the inside diaper) .
Also, you're headed to a rock concert, I doubt anyone will be paying attention to your butt during the concert to notice anything.
I would suggest a higher absorbency diaper like Abena Level3 or level4, Molicare(all purple though) or the Northshore premiums(plastic or cloth).
If you're able to shop online but are on a bit of a budget, there's still Attends, Abena Delta-form level 3(still a bit pricey though), Absorbency Plus Level3 from XPmedical and Tranquility ATN.

I hope this info helps a little.
Yes actually, that was very helpful. The only reason I'm using depends is because I still live with my parents and ordering online would be a huge hassle. Sadly, the grocery store selection is pretty dismal.

Never wore to concerts/music festivals.

I have worn to burning man festival and Reno air races

I've worn an abena pull up to the movies, I was a bit nervous at first, but once I was there I realized, no one could tell. I'd do it again, but only if I go to the movies by myself.

-Gus

Only you, will know how much absorbency you need. Will you be drinking? Keep that in mind. I don't go to many concerts but I did attend one about a year ago. Be ready for a pat down getting in. I forgot about it and it was sort of a surprise to me but security never asked anything. It was fun and my Abena m4 was soaked by the end. Another thing to remember is that it usually dark and any small leaks will be hard to spot (especially if you wear something like black jeans). Just act normal and have a great time!

dark pants onesie plastic pants and a bag with a extra diaper depending on how long the concert goes for. I use to go to big day outs here in Aust and hated using the toilets as they are just feral so i always wore dark shorts a onesie took an extra diaper.

dlnotab said:
Only you, will know how much absorbency you need. Will you be drinking? Keep that in mind.

^^ This. Totally this. I love wearing everywhere. But when it comes to events where I'm drinking - and I mostly include baseball games in that - I will more often than not leave the diapers at home. There isn't a diaper in the world that will soak up all the beer I'll let out durring a full game or event. And on the rare occassions where I do wear to events like that, I normally go to the bathroom anyway and just keep the diaper dry for reasons of comfort. YMMV.

Just a little update: I just got home from the concert a few minutes ago. I wore as planned, and got a great spot up near the front. But, ironically, for the first time in my concert going life, I didn't have to pee once. NOT ONCE. This is coming from the guy who has to pee 15 minutes after he just went. So, sadly, I left the venue in a diaper soaked with nothing but sweat and another guys beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back