• What's a diaper?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EcoIncon

Cloth diaper anyone?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Having spent some time on this board now, I believe there are some of us that like wearing diapers and others that only do because they must. Hoping to get a perspective on how this audience breaks down.

If any answer they choose to wear diapers but don't like it, please help us understand! Didn't think this was a likely combo... but who knows?

Thanks for voting!!!

Reactions: uknappygirl, littledub1955, ShyDiaperBoy and 2 others
I have no medical need for diapers and wear only for fun or to placate the fetish.

Heh, "What's a diaper?" = "Hey, Moo, please delete my account." :)

• Haha
Reactions: Babynie, cappydiaperlvr, Lyokodl and 7 others
I like to think my wearing is not a fetish, but it really is. I wear because I personally chose to do so when I became more interested in the community. I don’t do anything specifically sexual when wearing diapers, it’s more of a way to receive good feelings and enjoy myself more than I would just doing nothing. I’m currently not an AB, but I do have some small tendencies, like wearing cute, but still adult clothes.

I like to wear light colors when I plan to wear diapers, or anything that looks good with plain white ones. My favorite color is blue, so I will usually wear plain white diapers with light blue underwear, white or blue t-shirts, and light or dark shorts. I am waiting on my first onesie, which is just to help keep my diaper concealed more, but also to feel good and comfortable when wearing as well.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Dinotopian2002, Jr2012 and 5 others
No medical condition, I dont need them. When I wear is because I like It. For me is just a fetish.

Reactions: Davvyboy, cappydiaperlvr, littledreamers333 and 4 others
I only wear because I like to. I enjoy wetting myself regardless if I'm wearing a diaper or not. Diapers are very convenient and there is less clean up when compared to wetting my pants without a diaper. Plus...I've discovered the wonderful sensations of a diaper.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Davvyboy, littledub1955, Lyokodl and 6 others
I wore diapers as a kid and teen because I wet my bed. I began to enjoy being diapered by my mom around puberty and finally stopped wetting my bed and wearing diapers at 17, but by then I had become quite fond of wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants to bed every night and waking up the next morning in wet diapers. Over the years I would wear diapers off and on secretly simply because I liked both wearing diapers and wetting in them and masturbating as well. Now I wear full time entirely by choice and love it. I only wear cloth diapers and rubber pants like I did when I was a kid diapered by my mom. I only go potty in my diapers now, never use a toilet for that and I mess occasionally. Can't imagine ever returning to a life without diapers. I feel a bit childish, naughty and love to pee on myself.

• Wow
Reactions: Abnalover, Davvyboy, Jr2012 and 5 others
wettingagain said:
I only wear because I like to. I enjoy wetting myself regardless if I'm wearing a diaper or not. Diapers are very convenient and there is less clean up when compared to wetting my pants without a diaper. Plus...I've discovered the wonderful sensations of a diaper.

I chose "Choose to wear diapers and like it! " but could of chose need... I have been wetting the bed and my pants on purpose since I was around 6 years old, sometimes accidently also. I have been wearing 24/7 for going on 5 years now or so .. If I wasn't wearing diapers i would sooner or later wet the bed , or wet my pants just a little from the dribbles. Is this from wetting on purpose for 60+ years or because i am getting to the age where maybe I truly need diapers. I think I truly need diapers because I truly love wetting and diapers make it very convenient to be wet. could I stop .. I do not know!

Reactions: Abnalover, Davvyboy, littledub1955 and 8 others
Don't need 'em and just like wearing them, too.

For me it's not a sexual thing, though. I just wear one whenever I'm down or scared or ... well ... feel the need to.

Reactions: Davvyboy, littledub1955, Lyokodl and 3 others
chamberpot said:
I chose "Choose to wear diapers and like it! " but could of chose need... I have been wetting the bed and my pants on purpose since I was around 6 years old, sometimes accidently also. I have been wearing 24/7 for going on 5 years now or so .. If I wasn't wearing diapers i would sooner or later wet the bed , or wet my pants just a little from the dribbles. Is this from wetting on purpose for 60+ years or because i am getting to the age where maybe I truly need diapers. I think I truly need diapers because I truly love wetting and diapers make it very convenient to be wet. could I stop .. I do not know!
Good question!! I m not wearing 24/7; however I do wonder if I wore them a lot - could I teach my brain to "go" whenever i feel like it- i feel the urge- and immediately go. Could I then be allowing my muscles to relax too much? Is that the question I need to ask myself? "Holding it" does exercise muscles.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I don't have much of a choice, unless peeing on the floor is considered an option.

Before my incontinence issues, I use to love wearing diapers, now-a-days they seem more of a hinderance :-/

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, Davvyboy, Dinotopian2002 and 5 others
wettingagain said:
Good question!! I m not wearing 24/7; however I do wonder if I wore them a lot - could I teach my brain to "go" whenever i feel like it- i feel the urge- and immediately go. Could I then be allowing my muscles to relax too much? Is that the question I need to ask myself? "Holding it" does exercise muscles.
I still have the same amount of control as i did a long time ago, my accidents are no more then they ever were.. my on purpose has increased exponentially lol or to 99.99% of the time. like you I do like wetting without diapers but it is only when i am alone or away from home that i can.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
I would not choose to wear diapers, but they are a fact of life for me. I appreciate them to the alternatives but I don't really "enjoy" wearing a diaper.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, Davvyboy, Jr2012 and 9 others
KitsuneFox said:
I don't have much of a choice, unless peeing on the floor is considered an option.

Before my incontinence issues, I use to love wearing diapers, now-a-days they seem more of a hinderance :-/
Unless one lives in a cat litter box, just peeing on the floor is probably not considers "an option". 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, greatlake5, Lyokodl and 5 others
EcoDL said:
Having spent some time on this board now, I believe there are some of us that like wearing diapers and others that only do because they must. Hoping to get a perspective on how this audience breaks down.

If any answer they choose to wear diapers but don't like it, please help us understand! Didn't think this was a likely combo... but who knows?

Thanks for voting!!!
Perhaps a more accurate description for me would be “Have to wear diapers and learned to like it.”. When I began to have to wear diapers for my dual IC I initially had a love of plastic pants that had excluded diapers. After using disposables and finding that they were highly detrimental to my fixed income I remembered how economically my wife and I had cloth diapered our children and switched to them. This allowed me to once again have a use for the object of my affection using my plastic pants for their designed purpose. Anyway, I voted that I had to use them and like them even though it took a while for them to “grow on me”.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Jr2012, littledub1955 and 4 others
I choose to wear because I like to, but I rarely use them for their intended purpose. I just like soft padded underwear, which includes diapers and training pants.

Reactions: Davvyboy, checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
KitsuneFox said:

For me they are if i have to walk around and do chores , labor a lot.
But if there's nothing special going on and I don't sweat like hell, i still love them :)
Especially when watching tv ^^

Reactions: checkingoutall, BobbiSueEllen, Jim100 and 1 other person
KitsuneFox said:

It’s the only thing that makes sense for me is to wear diapers. When I lost urine and bowel control I chose diapers mostly due to ridding my bicycle and playing racketball. A Texas catheter with leg bag was out of the question a folly-5 misspelling definitely out of the question a subic again out of the question all of the catheters cause infections. The diaper works for both even though I don’t have BM’s every diaper change of that am thankful. It isn’t so bad to wear diapers and they feel good. I will wear cloth most of the time out and in but to church I wear disposables of which I have a lot of. Wearing diapers is like wearing your favorite cloths except you can change your diaper more often.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Jr2012, chuck and 4 others
Ever since I was very young, I have worn diapers for their intended purpose, poor bladder and bowel control, including urgency and frequency. I also like them most of the time. However, I’m not sure I would choose to wear them very often if I didn’t need them.

Reactions: Jim100, chuck, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Jim100 said:
It’s the only thing that makes sense for me is to wear diapers. When I lost urine and bowel control I chose diapers mostly due to ridding my bicycle and playing racketball. A Texas catheter with leg bag was out of the question a folly-5 misspelling definitely out of the question a subic again out of the question all of the catheters cause infections. The diaper works for both even though I don’t have BM’s every diaper change of that am thankful. It isn’t so bad to wear diapers and they feel good. I will wear cloth most of the time out and in but to church I wear disposables of which I have a lot of. Wearing diapers is like wearing your favorite cloths except you can change your diaper more often.
thank you for your response.

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
No medical issues for me. I just wear because I enjoy it from time to time and for the convenience.

Reactions: Davvyboy, Lyokodl, wettingagain and 2 others
Back