• Choose to wear diapers but don't like it

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Don't wear diapers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a diaper?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kirigaya said:
Don't need 'em and just like wearing them, too.

For me it's not a sexual thing, though. I just wear one whenever I'm down or scared or ... well ... feel the need to.
This is the same reason I do too. Sometimes it's sexual for me but most of the time I wear because they're comforting. I always feel safe in them.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Angelapinks
I wouldn't be happy if i couldn't wear diapers and plastic pants and wet myself during the day and night. And sex is better in my diapers.

Reactions: NappyNicky, diaperboy and Lyokodl
I've been a DL ever since I was 5. Started out as plastic pants lover I suppose, later after there wasn't any chance of that, Pull-Ups. Its been a part of me basically my whole life. I don't know what I'd do without them. For long periods of my life I didn't have access and it was agonizing. But occasionally I'd get an opportunity to partake and was great. More so when I was in my 20's. Age 29 is when I really was able to wear more times, with real adult plastic pants and real adult diapers from ABU. Now that I have my own place I can finally be myself fully with much less restrictions. Its very liberating and satisfying. I choose to wear but only because I need them emotionally.

Reactions: NappyNicky
Being a dyed in the wool Nappy lover there was no choice for my method of protection although even had my choice been different I now have bowel problems too so it is academic.

I wear diapers at night because I bed wet and washing wet bedding and clothes when you’re a trucker who’s away from home all week is not an option

Daytime is mostly by choice unless I have an accident then I put on a pullup for the rest of the day but night time is a must that I put on a diaper

mine is more of a choice to wear

DiaperDiva said:
I would not choose to wear diapers, but they are a fact of life for me. I appreciate them to the alternatives but I don't really "enjoy" wearing a diaper.
I don't think anyone would ever choose diapers. I'm profoundly IC and I've been in diapers from a very young child. Yes, I get really tired of having to clean up and changing a fresh diaper. Wearing diapers with IC complicates my life, especially when trying to have a girlfriend. But I try to not complain.
To be honest, I hate the fact that I have to use diapers. Well maybe not "hate" but it's never been fun. I completely appreciate them but I've never enjoyed wearing them.

selected “have to wear diapers, and like it”
could also have picked “chose to wear” because I could decide not to wear, but I would then risk wet pants etc.
and I do like the security and the feeling of being in the diaper,

I can't hold my pee and have to wear diapers 24 7 because of some medical issues. At the same time I'm 100% pure diaper lover. I've been a bed wetter almost all my life and I always enjoyed being diapered at night. When I started becoming full time incontinent it was not only easy but actually a welcome thing for me to have to be diapered all the time.

Reactions: diaperman, Rezzu, winterheart01 and 1 other person
I absolutely have no need to wear diapers, I choose to wear them. I've been wrestling with this a long time. I tried to stop to no avail so is it really a choice to wear diapers. Idk. Its kinda like a toss up psychological question.

Reactions: chamberpot
greatlake5 said:
I don't think anyone would ever choose diapers. I'm profoundly IC and I've been in diapers from a very young child. Yes, I get really tired of having to clean up and changing a fresh diaper. Wearing diapers with IC complicates my life, especially when trying to have a girlfriend. But I try to not complain.
To be honest, I hate the fact that I have to use diapers. Well maybe not "hate" but it's never been fun. I completely appreciate them but I've never enjoyed wearing them.
i can relate to this, yes I do like my diapers and there are situations where I appreciate wearing more than others, but sure there are times when it’s just annoyingly inconvenient. I like a fresh diaper because I know I’m safe for xyz hours, but when the feeling of needing a change arises, it’s either annoying that I have to wear and change etc. and then also the fear when out and about whether someone has noticed my bulging diaper, hearing tapes being undone, the walk of shame carrying a wet used diaper to the bin in front of everyone.

“choose to wear a diaper but don’t like it”?

I’m guessing you work for Amazon?

DiaperDiva said:
I would not choose to wear diapers, but they are a fact of life for me. I appreciate them to the alternatives but I don't really "enjoy" wearing a diaper.
I don't think anyone would actually "choose to wear diapers" and "I don't really enjoy wearing a diaper." Just think how much simple things would be. From regular life to dating. Nothing's easy.

I love wearing a nappy, and despite negative comments from my mum, I will continue to enjoy them, wearing, wetting, and pooping.

I started off choosing to wear diapers and liking it, then came my F-IC which made me NEED to wear diapers and at first I wasn't happy about it (primarily because I'd rather deal with urinary ic). But over time as I accepted my situation I came to love being diapered again. 🙂

the walk of shame carrying a wet used diaper to the bin in front of everyone.
Oh yes, that walk of shame! In the mornings I try to sneak my used diaper out the back door without wife noticing, even though there's no secret there. I'd love to have my continence and my dignity back. The only thing I do like is to be able to get a good night's sleep without having to get up. Otherwise, count me out.

Mathew said:
I can't hold my pee and have to wear diapers 24 7 because of some medical issues. At the same time I'm 100% pure diaper lover. I've been a bed wetter almost all my life and I always enjoyed being diapered at night. When I started becoming full time incontinent it was not only easy but actually a welcome thing for me to have to be diapered all the time.
I thoroughly enjoy being dependant on nappies.

I don't really have any medical issues. I habe liked diapers since forever and I always will.

The only thing I do have is extreme germophobia triggered by a traumatic event two years ago that I don't want to get into.
My germophobia makes using the toilet super difficult because no matter what, I need to wash my hands afterwards for literally 15 minutes. Because this is super time consuming and really bad for my hands I started to just not wipe sometimes after peeing. Especially at work because public toilets are even more gross and I don't have time to wash hands as I want (bad idea I know but my brain can't really deal otherwise).
When I developed a rash I realized that everything works much better with diapers.
I clean myself really well during diaper changes. I don't have to worry if I try to hold It to make it home instead of peeing at work and if I do use the potty and don't wipe it gets caught by the diaper. And it actually helps a bit in getting over the germophobia ironically.

Reactions: PaddedMewtwo
slimjiminy said:
Oh yes, that walk of shame! In the mornings I try to sneak my used diaper out the back door without wife noticing, even though there's no secret there. I'd love to have my continence and my dignity back. The only thing I do like is to be able to get a good night's sleep without having to get up. Otherwise, count me out.
Yes, at home I’m in the same ordeal, only here it’s my wife and son I have to sneak past on my way out to trash it. And yes they do notice every single time, they can’t miss it obviously despite my efforts, but never comment.
then there are the occasional comment from my wife “your pants are wet” when I have the rare diaper leak.
I know it sounds negative, but actually I don’t hate being back in diapers, I don’t really think too much over it. It’s how things are, and I could be suffering from a worse medical condition, which I luckily don’t.
yea, the thing about getting a full nights sleep, that’s the positive thing being a bedwetter. Only my wife has to get up every night, and she’s nagging over it every single morning. I just relax with my first mug of coffee, sitting in my wet nighttime diaper, well rested.

Reactions: slimjiminy
Back