Wearing all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey, I've been wearing and using close to a year now, and I've been wondering how it is to wear all day. I've always been afraid that someone would hear the crinkle or smell the pee. I have worn some pull on style 'protective underwear' to school once and it was really comfortable, but I didnt wet at all because I was genuinely afraid of someone finding out.

Anyways, how does it feel to wear all day? Do you ever have to worry about the smell or crinkle? And how does it feel to unload Into a diaper in front of someone that is completely unaware of what you are doing?

I have to wearall thee time as I have very little bladder control. I would say within 6 months I was ompletely OK with it. No one notices nor cares if you wear nappies.

Been in diapers 24/7 for almost 4.5 years and as ST50 has mentioned after a short time you get use to being in a taped diaper 24/7 and you stop worrying about the what ifs as you learn no one notices or cares your in a diaper you will learn unless you leak or wear the wrong clothes or worse yet show a reaction to your accident no one will notice you are peeing.

it’s scary the first few times you flood in public while standing in line or in front of people talking but if you wear a premium diaper you can trust you will stop thinking about the fact you are peeing as it will be come so common place you will for the most part stop noticing you are peeing.

Reactions: Wetshisbed, alwayz and Kryptic
I love when I poop my diaper in front of people and look them right in the eye as if nothings going on. Best feeling in the world and you feel so deviant and bad,, It makes me tingle all over.

Reactions: PeeJayTee and Deleted member 20009
I've been 24/7 (wearing but not always using) for about 2 years and have gotten used to it. At this point, I think just underwear would feel weird. I'd also be a little nervous about accidents, as that has happened a few times. In some environments I can hear myself crinkle, but if it really bothers me, will put a hand in my pocket and jingle some keys or loose change. On some occasions I've also noticed a pee smell, but tell myself that a person would have to be standing right next to me for an extended time to notice...and then try to change promptly. I don't hang around very long after a BM unless it's in a more open area.

Kryptic said:
And how does it feel to unload Into a diaper in front of someone that is completely unaware of what you are doing?

Surprisingly natural.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evahasgone2
I wear 24/7 since last summer due to bladder and bowel incontinence. Nobody has noticed that I have a diaper on. I don't go out in public a whole lot but when I do, I am dressed in a way that easily conceals my diaper.

I enjoy wearing all day at work! But I can’t drink coffee when I wear, that’s the only thing I avoid. Coffee tends to have quite the lingering odour when I wet.

Kryptic said:
Hey, I've been wearing and using close to a year now, and I've been wondering how it is to wear all day. I've always been afraid that someone would hear the crinkle or smell the pee

You don't have to use your diaper during the day if you don't want to. I only wet my daywear when I'm close to going home, if at all. Most days I'm still dry when I leave work.

Reactions: chamberpot and Trevor
Kryptic said:
Anyways, how does it feel to wear all day? Do you ever have to worry about the smell or crinkle? And how does it feel to unload Into a diaper in front of someone that is completely unaware of what you are doing?

It becomes natural and you stop thinking about it. You find that no one cares and no one seems to notice you have one on.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I have worn 24/7 for a couple weeks at a time and as long as you have trust in your diaper then there is basically nothing to worry about. practice at home in different positions to see how it feels to wet/mess yourself so you know what to expect when you are out and about. My first time in public was to a small store during off hours where I knew there weren't going to be a lot of people so you could try that and build up from there.

No one notices unless you try and go out of your way to make them notice. Crinkling is not noticeable unless it's an extremely quiet area and there are ways to make it more subtle. The smell is nothing to worry about as long as you aren't staying in a soaked diaper for a long time or are messing.

I wear cloth diapers, and a PUL diaper cover under my clothes. Changing is easy and relatively quiet, and I don't have the disposal issue with used diapers. Recently I added gauze diapers and didn't think that they were thick enough. After wearing and washing these diapers wearing them is very comfortable, they are soft, much softer than the cotton birdseye or twill covered diapers. I do wear them with an insert due to my frequent wetting.

Simply wearing in public is a challenge in and of itself, so it's perfectly understandable if you don't want to use it. Until you are more comfortable I would say that choosing not to use your diaper is a perfectly logical decision. You don't have to use if you don't want to; but you also need to relax in order to be more comfortable with it. To blurt it out with a surprising amount of thought: Baby steps dude, baby steps.

When I leave the house for an errand, I've emptied my bladder and put on a dry diaper.

I have been thinking about this thread all day yesterday. When I got up in the morning I got dressed my diaper was pretty wet, but I had to take the dogs out. When I got back in the house I changed my diaper, It feels so comforting to have a clean dry diaper on. I ate my breakfast and had to go to the store for a few things. While driving, I peed small amounts leaving my diaper slightly damp. While shopping I peed again, no big deal. on the way home I had to go again. I realized that this is why I need to wear a diaper. As the day progressed my diaper got wetter and wetter, and needed to be changed. With another clean dry diaper on, I proceeded with my daily activities. Wearing a diaper is normal to me, so much so I don't think about it anymore.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Andrewgdfw
I've been incontinent off and on pretty much since puberty hit. It precedes a visit from aunt flo and usually continues on into that visit, so lucky me gets two potential disasters to deal with instead of one. Needless to say, I've had to wear to school before. Nobody noticed, or if they did they never said anything or bothered starting any rumors. I guess since I never dressed any different from how I normally would and I always got dressed for gym in the stalls even when I wasn't having issues it never really gave anybody a reason to think something was different. My mother was disgusted so she refused to buy me diapers for my extra problem, which meant that at first my grandparents had to cover the cost then after they passed and when I could make money myself my meager earnings went to pay for them. One of my siblings wet the bed until high school and the other had accidents up until 3rd grade, so at the very least none of them teased me about it. These days I'm in a house with a couple room mates and they don't know. I keep my stuff in my own space and never told them, and they don't notice me wearing when I'm around them, or if they do they've never said anything. Point is, it's not as noticeable as you may think and even those you live with probably won't be able to tell. The only people you'll really have to worry about finding out at other people wearing diapers and they aren't going to out you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back