Vote on the FINAL Magnifico Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they all looked great but Submission #4 by Aaron E. got my vote.

SillySwampert said:
Dang! Wish I knew about this earlier, cuz I would've loved to have put a design forward. Oh well, there will be other days.

You should have! I can see it now; Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert in perfect harmony. What kind of images would you have produced for a design? Solely based on your avatar and signature, I just imagined those three being prominently displayed. A diaper featuring those three Pokemon? I would've voted that without even thinking twice.

I voted for the hot air balloons. We've had SOOOO many "babyish" designs out lately, I think it's only fair to give the DLs a bit of a break here.

I think #2 is in our future. I just hope they do an all over print and add some colors.

PokemonNirvana said:
You should have! I can see it now; Mudkip, Marshtomp and Swampert in perfect harmony. What kind of images would you have produced for a design? Solely based on your avatar and signature, I just imagined those three being prominently displayed. A diaper featuring those three Pokemon? I would've voted that without even thinking twice.

I would've loved to have used Pokemon for the design, and definitely those three would be on the list of ideals, but I'm sure the organizers of the competition would be against using copyrighted characters, and if not I'd get slammed with a butt-tone of legal issues if that went through XD

As for a design without Pokemon, I'd love to do something involving birds. Birds are my favourite animals in the whole world, and I'd love to design a nappy cover that used either baby birds or birds of a cute nature. Duckies and chicks are fluffy and cute enough to be an ideal choice, but there are other cute ones to choose from (penguins, parrots, robins, blue birds)

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
I think #2 is in our future. I just hope they do an all over print and add some colors.

They said this design was going to be an all over print :) Either way they all look good

SillySwampert said:
As for a design without Pokemon, I'd love to do something involving birds. Birds are my favourite animals in the whole world, and I'd love to design a nappy cover that used either baby birds or birds of a cute nature. Duckies and chicks are fluffy and cute enough to be an ideal choice, but there are other cute ones to choose from (penguins, parrots, robins, blue birds)

I adore birds. They're my favorite animal too.

MaxiPad89 said:
I voted for the hot air balloons. We've had SOOOO many "babyish" designs out lately, I think it's only fair to give the DLs a bit of a break here.

I agree with you, we have had a ton of babyish designs lately and at one time I prefered an all white diaper over prints. Now though I love designs like on Abu Space/Pawz, Tykables, Rearz Safari and many others. Plain white is just too boring and unattractive. I couldn't help myself this time and voted for what I think is the cutest, #2.

#1 is easily the best of them, as it's the most neutral. #2 is incredibly offputting to anyone who isn't a furry, and #3-#4 are honestly just plain tacky. #5 is alright, but nothing special.

I voted for number 2. :)

I picked the dinosaurs also.

You know, now that I think about it, the names I put into the contest were all cloud, fluffy, or otherwise pillowy-like names. Though my names weren't chosen, I decided on #1. I love weather, skies, and I bet I would love to go on a hot air balloon ride. So #1 gets my vote. Probly gonna be dinosaurs, but *puts on a Jewish-Brooklyn accent* we have to stand up and show the dinosaur establishment that we can take on the special diaper interest groups!

I voted for #2 who doesn't want dinosaurs on there diapers. Hope these win they look so cute and I want to get some soon

Voted #5 for the dinosaurs. They're the least babyish. I do not like babyish designs but older kid designs. They're hard to come by. I can see the Race Car diapers but staying away from it cuz of the website usage of minors. Space Diapers is really cool too!

I chose #2 also.

They are all GREAT designs!

After being convinced that they may be an all over design I voted for #4 (sea life design).

Omg omg I hope dinosaurs win *aisha hides her eyes*

I missed the vote... waaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back