Vintage Pampers for sale anybody?

martin6479 said:
i have 16 of each and i am not sure
If you want to sell just tell the price and im consider this.
I asking 3rd time, do you have something else from Pampers?

Happy1225 said:
If you want to sell just tell the price and im consider this.
I asking 3rd time, do you have something else from Pampers?
160 plus what ever the shipping is. I don't think i have more of what you are looking for.

160 euro or $ ? Even any currency is still expensive, im from Poland so the shipping will be expensive as well. I would also take the old baby dry ones but I simply can't afford them.

Sorry I could not help you

Happy1225 said:
Do somebody have a vintage Pampers Baby dry/Cruisers or others in size 6 or bigger from year 2015 or older and wanted to sell them? I'm asking because i love these old Pampers without channels, they bringing me up so many great memories. I would give a lot for come back to 2010 when i stealed first Pampers size 6 from my little
cousin. That cute desings with animals was so adorable like on the picture below, and the scent of these diapers was awesome. There is some vintage Pampers at Ebay but they are for sick amounts of money... They selling them for collectors, that's why they cost so much, but im not a collector. I want to use them, so throwing away to waste bin used diapers which cost for example 150 Euro is wortheless.

View attachment 130601
I Have some size 6 from 2007 I could sell

AustinD95 said:
I Have some size 6 from 2007 I could sell
How much pieces do you have? Can you add a picture?

Back