Unwritten rules of gaming

If at first you don't succeed put in the Game Shark or Game Genie. Depending on the counsel you are playing on.

Never attack a chicken. It's a death sentence.

Always check to see if friendly fire is on when the match starts, so you don't accidentally kill your teammates later.

Always check for things, look for invisible walls, wait for the idle animations, things that look different are usually things you can interact with or climb.

Clementine will remember everything.

If you see an obvious dead end on the mini map or a passage going the opposite direction to where you need to be, explore it thoroughly.

Steal everything that aint nailed down from every NPC house or shop then sell it right back to them.

Always Blame the healer.

When on voice chat turn up the mic sensitivity and put it as close as you can, everyone loves hearing you breathe.

The travelling NPC merchant who pops up everywhere you go is 10x stronger than you will ever be.

If it's red and barrel shaped it goes boom.

If a player is bad they are a noob, if they are good they are hacking.

Jumping constantly while running is not only faster it make you look cool.

As a healer your job is to stand in every red circle that appears on the floor.

Clay pots are made to be broken.

never bring a gun to a knife fight, it will take a dozen shotgun rounds to take down the enemy but get grazed by a knife and say good night.

If you've been running out of ammo for a while and suddenly find an area with plenty there is a boss coming up.

Enemies who gank you in groups will always T bag your corpse but the guy who snipes you from across the map passed dozens of obstacles will slink away unnoticed.

You absolutely must shout PEW PEW when finding an alien laser weapon.

That'll do for now methinks.

Saltedcaramel64 said:
Up up down down left right left right b a start
Hey Google, play the Konami code

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
If you discover a dumb way to get your character killed, save first, and then do it!

If I find a low level in GTA, I'll try to befriend them and get my scramjet or deluxo and let them have the time of their lives in it.
In Destiny when I find a low level blueberry, I make it my priority to level them up. Those are the unwritten rules I go by.

• Love
Reactions: Belarin
You run faster with your knife out.

MangaFan said:
And if you're playing CS, you aim for the throat or neck while stabbing. Critical damage hitbox.

Reactions: MangaFan
Onesieman said:
Never attack a chicken. It's a death sentence.
Zelda xD
Belarin said:
Always Blame the healer.

If a player is bad they are a noob, if they are good they are hacking.

Jumping constantly while running is not only faster it make you look cool.

As a healer your job is to stand in every red circle that appears on the floor.

You absolutely must shout PEW PEW when finding an alien laser weapon.
Hey!!! thats abuse!!! You told so many of them!!!
1 & 4) Blame the healer ¬¬ I usually play healer!!!! You!!! YOU!!!! 🤬👩‍🔬
2) Yes, never is a good player, they are using some type of mod.
3) Naruto tactics?
5) hehehe, the plasma guns are always pew pew
MangaFan said:
Counter-strike xD

"Never spend spend your talents and stats in something defensive if you can take something ofensive, the best defense is a good offense"
"When something shines, press interact button"
"If something doesn't gets defeated with one explosion, bring more of them"
"When there is a big world map, always open it every 20 secs of traveling for maximum efficiency"
"As a healer, don't heal the dps that stay on fire, the need to learn the leason"
"As a tank, you need to attract the attention of the enemies and hide behind a wall"

For me its always be as close to the carry weight as possible without going over it.

Like comon is project zomboid telling me im NOT supposed to carry a whole hospital in my backpack?

NightFlare76 said:
For me its always be as close to the carry weight as possible without going over it.

Like comon is project zomboid telling me im NOT supposed to carry a whole hospital in my backpack?
:S you are activating my TOC just by imagining it.
I just need to have all sorted in inventory or I turn a crazy ball of fur.

Only use save states and/or cheats if you expect your single player game to be at least difficult. Never cheat in multiplayer.

lilithra said:
:S you are activating my TOC just by imagining it.
I just need to have all sorted in inventory or I turn a crazy ball of fur.
My inventory is sorted! Backpack for genral looting, back Fanny pack for medical and front for ammo.
At least thats project zomboid...

We shall never speak of the horrors that is my skyrim characters.

• Haha
Reactions: lilithra
NinjaPizza said:
In RPGs, you will collect rare and expensive consumables to use for that one "big boss fight" you know is coming up, then beat the game with an inventory filled with rare and expensive consumables.
Yes

In an online PvP shooter, start screaming as many profanities as possible if you're bad at the game and keep dying

Antientmariner said:
If I find a low level in GTA, I'll try to befriend them and get my scramjet or deluxo and let them have the time of their lives in it.
In Destiny when I find a low level blueberry, I make it my priority to level them up. Those are the unwritten rules I go by.
Yay for the good attitude. Not just destiny though, anytime I'm playing an MMO or similar unless I'm highly focused on doing something if a low level or a newbie asks for help or looks like they need a hand I'm on it. Need to find some PS5 destiny 2 players though I just pulled it down last week since I got the PS5 last year and need people to join up with since all my old crew are on xbox.

lilithra said:
Hey!!! thats abuse!!! You told so many of them!!!
1 & 4) Blame the healer ¬¬ I usually play healer!!!! You!!! YOU!!!! 🤬👩‍🔬
2) Yes, never is a good player, they are using some type of mod.
3) Naruto tactics?
5) hehehe, the plasma guns are always pew pew
There are still plenty left to tell, 😛 just told the few that sprang to mind.

1 & 4 ..... I generally play the healer too and get all the abuse that's why I thought of those.
lilithra said:
"As a healer, don't heal the dps that stay on fire, the need to learn the leason"
"As a tank, you need to attract the attention of the enemies and hide behind a wall"
As a DPS pull as many mobs as you can then whine at the tank for not taunting them enough.

Don't move out of glowing circles and stay out of range of healers. It's not worth losing 1% DPS especially if you're 15% ahead of everyone else.

Last edited:
Back