Unwritten rules of gaming

Leave that ammo because you're full and only missing 1 bullet. Spend 15 minutes back tracking to pick it up only after you kill something.

Belarin said:
Yay for the good attitude. Not just destiny though, anytime I'm playing an MMO or similar unless I'm highly focused on doing something if a low level or a newbie asks for help or looks like they need a hand I'm on it. Need to find some PS5 destiny 2 players though I just pulled it down last week since I got the PS5 last year and need people to join up with since all my old crew are on xbox.

There are still plenty left to tell, 😛 just told the few that sprang to mind.

1 & 4 ..... I generally play the healer too and get all the abuse that's why I thought of those.

As a DPS pull as many mobs as you can then whine at the tank for not taunting them enough.
If I'm tanking I just see it as challenge accepted. 🤣 MINE!

• Haha
Reactions: Belarin
LittleAndAlone said:
Leave that ammo because you're full and only missing 1 bullet. Spend 15 minutes back tracking to pick it up only after you kill something.
How about switching to your secondary (or other weapons) if you run out of ammo? Might be semi-auto but you're still doing damage instead of doing nothing for several seconds.

LucasFromTazmily said:
How about switching to your secondary (or other weapons) if you run out of ammo? Might be semi-auto but you're still doing damage instead of doing nothing for several seconds.
Talking like a game like Resident Evil or The Last of Us where you have a hand gun and 15 bullets and rest of inventory is full. Once you find a zombie and use 4 bullets you have to run all the way back so you can be topped off again. Then do it again after you kill the next zombie just around the corner from the last one because you left 2 bullets behind.

Last edited:
Anytime A game gives me extra health or any strange events I know its going to be stressful or a very ugly boss fight

Check everywhere, every path, turn, room, nook and cranny and loot everything... even when the NPC you are with is constantly saying you're going the wrong way, which was really annoying in God Of War: Ragnarok... I mean come on Atreus, we've been through this once already, haven't you learnt anything by now.

Oh and even you can't kill the annoying NPC, try anyway, it will make you feel better... maybe.

And if there is a button that you are told not to push... push it, several times, it's still funny in Black Mesa (fan made Half-Life 1 remake using the Half-Life 2 engine and is on Steam).

Back