Tykables Camelot New Design

secretwaddler

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
1714103030235.png

So I see Tykables updated their design for their Camelots diaper. I like them, how about you guys?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, TexHagrid, JulestheFloof and 8 others
I think I liked the old design better

Reactions: michaelmc, JulestheFloof, Prillprillprill and 3 others
its certainly a very busy print. lots of things going on. I think I prefer something a bit more plain n simple.

Reactions: skylanderpamp and Jonnythepony
I kinda like them and kind of don't. With the old design I felt like it should have been an all over print instead of just the landing zone and on the new version it looks ok being just a landing zone print

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC and TigerDL
Old ones were better

Reactions: michaelmc and JulestheFloof
ben0510 said:
its certainly a very busy print. lots of things going on. I think I prefer something a bit more plain n simple.
To be frank, the "business" could be a lot worse looking at some of their other prints. This is at least still in character.

Reactions: abdlchristian12 and gamefreak94
I also prefer the old ones but this one isn’t actually so bad. Tykables has kinda been going over the top with their new prints.

Reactions: Dragon64 and TigerDL
Like all of the new designs they have come out with recently, I hate it.

But to each their own.

Reactions: Prillprillprill, Dragon64, Crinklesounds and 2 others
They need to hire a graphic designer.

Reactions: michaelmc, JulestheFloof, Dragon64 and 2 others
odd1inSyde said:
They need to hire a graphic designer.
They need to can a graphic designer! Lol

We need to get a change.Org petition started or something.😂

• Haha
Reactions: tomviper000, odd1inSyde, JulestheFloof and 3 others
I'm okay with these designs and find them to be on the cuter side compared to their previous designs. I think compared to some of their other design "upgrades", these ones are actually okay/did pretty well. Won't know for sure until I see them in person though.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
After looking at the old designs and then the new designs, I think I actually prefer the older designs more. But I still think the new designs are cute characters and compared to some of the other design changes they made that have been absolutely abysmal, these ones fare much better. However, as landing zone designs I think the old ones were better (and they were cute characters too).

Reactions: Dragon64, PadPhilosopher and TigerDL
Also prefer the older design. This one is an interesting chibi-esque design but the colors seem almost too bold. Would also like some sort of frame design, like gemstones or Baby blocks with runes, around the dragon characters to draw attention into the work better.

They are pretty good but again more colorful busy cartoony animal prints...Id lean more toward the older print.

I do agree the old design was cool but I also like that Tykables seems to constantly be refreshing their product line.

Apun a 2nd look at them, I ask myself why they thought that was a good idea. The old design as agreed on throughout this whole thread was much better. The new characters look more babyish and don't seem appealing anymore.

Reactions: TigerDL
I really don't care for the vivid colors or bold characters on the landing zones. However, they'll do in a pinch if I can't find something else.

Meh! Sorry Tykables again these new designs just don't do it for me!

All the new designs that they have brought out recently, I'm afraid to say I've not bought any of them.

Just don't take me to my little head space!

Reactions: JulestheFloof, yellowcrayons and abdlchristian12
I love the bold designs

I wish the characters were in diapers. I do like these multi-print diaper packs though. Variety is fun. I think ABU sort of blew it with TinyTails, creating four characters and then cramming them into one print.

Reactions: TexHagrid and Dragon64
Back