SissyPwincessAndrea

🎀Sissy Little Girl in this strange world🎀
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Good morning everyone. Thanks once again for the kind words and encouragement yesterday, I appreciate it. Today I have some time to be babie so I'm dressed up in my onesie, socks, and paci. So I'm wondering if anyone can give me some ideas of what I can do in my littlespace today. Something like certain tv shows or movies to watch is what I'm looking for.

I probably should have said this in one of your earlier threads when you said you had a sore throat. But warm lemonade (the fizzy variety, think SevenUp) does wonders for a sore throat 🤗.

Keep yourself bundled up warm, get some headphones, play some little music (the playlist i've started using is below) and do some colouring or watch a little film or maybe binge some little shows. My favourites are Bluey and Care Bears in normal littlespace and My Little Pony for girly littlespace 🥰.

<- Littlespace playlist

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
AsherDearing said:
I probably should have said this in one of your earlier threads when you said you had a sore throat. But warm lemonade (the fizzy variety, think SevenUp) does wonders for a sore throat 🤗.

Keep yourself bundled up warm, get some headphones, play some little music (the playlist i've started using is below) and do some colouring or watch a little film or maybe binge some little shows. My favourites are Bluey and Care Bears in normal littlespace and My Little Pony for girly littlespace 🥰.

<- Littlespace playlist
Thank you Asher as always you're so sweet. ☺️☺️🥰🥰 I was thinking about watching MLP or Bluey today I'll probably watch MLP

You're always welcome 🥰. Have fun princess 👑.

• Love
Cartoons or Movies you could watch in your girly littlespace is Cabbage Pach Kids, The Original Pound Puppys, Hello Kitty, The Original Rainbow Bright, The Original She Ra or any of the animated Barbie movies or the cartoon series. And for your normal littlespace you could watch The Original He Man And The Masters of The Universe TV Series, THE Original Mupput Babies, The Original Fraggle Rock, The Original Trap Door series, The Original Cosgrove Hall Wind In The Willows Movie and TV Series, The Original or The New Voltron Series with the Lions, The 1980s through to 1990s Scooby Doo TV series, Widget The World Watcher, Captain Planet, Jimbo And The Jet Set, The Original Postman Pat TV series, The Original Tommas The Tank Engine series, The Raggy Dolls, Super Ted, The Original Fireman Sam TV Series, Bill and Ben The Flower Pot Men, The Original Mr Men and Little Miss Series, Kipper The Dog, Spot, The Original Danger Mouse TV Series,The Banana Man TV Series, and any British cartoon series from The 1980s and the 1990s, aimed at young toddlers and kids up to the age of 7 years old, and last but not lest, lets not forget the best little's TV Show still running on TV, Sesame Street, i hope that helps you to find some new little's TV Shows and Movies to wach when your in your Littlespace, this is also for anyone who is a little or just wants to relive there childhood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and SissyPwincessAndrea
ozzy4605 said:
Cartoons or Movies you could watch in your girly littlespace is Cabbage Pach Kids, The Original Pound Puppys, Hello Kitty, The Original Rainbow Bright, The Original She Ra or any of the animated Barbie movies or the cartoon series. And for your normal littlespace you could watch THE Original Mupput Babies, The Original Fraggle Rock, The Original Trap Door series, The Original Cosgrove Hall Wind In The Willows Movie and TV Series, The Original or The New Voltron Series with the Lions, The 1980s through to 1990s Scooby Doo TV series, Widget The World Watcher, Captain Planet, Jimbo And The Jet Set, The Original Postman Pat TV series, The Original Tommas The Tank Engine series, The Raggy Dolls, Super Ted, The Original Fireman Sam TV Series, Bill and Ben The Flower Pot Men, The Original Mr Men and Little Miss Series, Kipper The Dog, Spot, The Original Danger Mouse TV Series, and lets not forget the best little's TV Show still running on TV, Sesame Street, i hope that helps you to find some new little's TV Shows and Movies to wach when your in your Littlespace.
Thanks for the show recommendations. I will keep this in mind when finding new things to watch.

Reactions: ozzy4605
sissyprincess2390 said:
Thanks for the show recommendations. I will keep this in mind when finding new things to watch.
No problem sissyprincess2390, i hope you can find something new, or rewatch something you haven't seen since you were a little kid.

ozzy4605 said:
No problem sissyprincess2390, i hope you can find something new, or rewatch something you haven't seen since you were a little kid.
Thank you ☺️☺️

Hoping you're on the mend! 🥰 😊

For your sore throat, if you like honey (natural, bees honey) - mix it in with some herbal tea, warm water or lemonade. It works miracles for a sore throat and cough! Stay hydrated too! 🍼😁

You can also eat honey on a spoon if you'd prefer, doesn't have to be mixed! Approx. 1 teaspoon. 😊

For ideas for little space, I've been really enjoying watching cartoons lately. I've also been looking at colouring books to buy, along with some pens! Great for relaxation & anxiety reduction after a long, stressful day at work/uni. Rest and relax, get comfy, get plenty of sleep and keep your hydration up!

Really hope you feel better soon. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: ozzy4605 and SissyPwincessAndrea
Akura said:
Hoping you're on the mend! 🥰 😊

For your sore throat, if you like honey (natural, bees honey) - mix it in with some herbal tea, warm water or lemonade. It works miracles for a sore throat and cough! Stay hydrated too! 🍼😁

You can also eat honey on a spoon if you'd prefer, doesn't have to be mixed! Approx. 1 teaspoon. 😊

For ideas for little space, I've been really enjoying watching cartoons lately. I've also been looking at colouring books to buy, along with some pens! Great for relaxation & anxiety reduction after a long, stressful day at work/uni. Rest and relax, get comfy, get plenty of sleep and keep your hydration up!

Really hope you feel better soon. 🤗
Thank you Akura you're such a sweetheart. 🥰🥰☺️☺️

• Love
Reactions: Akura and ozzy4605
Back