Top white diapers and why

Being from the UK, I've yet to try Megamax, hopefully in the near future we will get to try them.
For me, Betterdry are the most absorbent, but my go to daily white nappy has to be Drylife Slip Super, I love these, they hold a good 3 or 4 heavy wettings maybe more if pushed, but I don't like leaking.
They have the best feeling plastic out of any nappies I've tried, nice and smooth and just the right amount of crinkle, and also priced at just under £10 for a pack of 15.👌

I wish Drylife would make AB versions of these with some prints I'd love them even more.

wiliawi said:
I'm am extremely loyal to Confidry 24/7. just plain white, no indicator strips. Just my vintage. Even in big boy pants, I'm still a all cotton tighty Whitey guy, will be forever... I used to love the old BVD briefs, softest, thickest cotton briefs I remember. I really enjoyed wetting those before I discovered diapers.
Where you getting the confidry from now? What size you wear? I got sample from northshore sometime back and the large was huge on me. Want to try a medium to see if they fit. I have the weird size in between med and large

My fav's are;
1. Abena M4
2. Drylife Slip Super PE
3. Forsite AM/PM

Diaperdudeinmass said:
Where you getting the confidry from now? What size you wear? I got sample from northshore sometime back and the large was huge on me. Want to try a medium to see if they fit. I have the weird size in between med and large
I get them from XP. I'm not sure if they do samples or not. I buy them by the case. I wear the mediums, about a 36-38 inch waist.

wiliawi said:
I get them from XP. I'm not sure if they do samples or not. I buy them by the case. I wear the mediums, about a 36-38 inch waist.
Your waist size, it the measured or what you wear for jeans / briefs. I wear 36 jeans. Medium briefs. But if you measure my waist I am 40-42. So a lot of medium diapers don’t fit

Sent you a direct message.

Rearz Inspire+InControl are quite good, they're basically an all-white Safari, so capacity and features are outstanding.

Reactions: joemama
Diaperdudeinmass said:
Your waist size, it the measured or what you wear for jeans / briefs. I wear 36 jeans. Medium briefs. But if you measure my waist I am 40-42. So a lot of medium diapers don’t fit
I wear a large in most diapers, but with Dry 24/7 and MegaMaxes I wear a medium.

My favorites are dry24/7 and betterdry. Betterdry holds more, swells bigger and has a softer shell, as well as the best leak guards. However they can be a little hard for a while when fresh. The dry 24/7 have the strongest cover, hold plenty, and give the best fit for me. They're also the most comfortable, and the best tapes of any diaper.

Back